Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
That's like saying running a stop sign is only a ticketable offense, therefore if you get drunk and run a stop sign and kill someone you should only get a ticket. Puleeeezze.

This is plain as day murder. Dude wanted to be Billy Badass and got revved up and couldn't control his temper. Add to that some probable racism and belief that he could do anything he wanted because his wife was a deputy, and you have a recipe for murder.

I really hope they hold him accountable in this case, and don't let him off...but I am not overly optimistic.

Shit in some of the articles I seen of Terry Thompson he had a shit load of Robbery allegations and Anger issue allegations against him prior to this murder. But somehow I remember in one of the articles Terry Thompson somehow managed to blame the dead victim.(Yes Usually blame the victim is associated with rape cases but I'm using this phrase in a murder case) by accusing the victim of public unrination and intoxication. Who knows if that's really true but that got overshadowed by Terry Thompson insanity in the Chokehold.