Thread: Geoffrey Koness (32) was murdered by blunt force trauma while he was intoxicated

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 09-28-2019 at 09:50 AM.

Hm...

Manner:
    HOMICIDE

Cause A:
    BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA TO THE HEAD

Other Significant Causes:
    ACUTE ALCOHOL INTOXICATION

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Bar fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Ugh

ETA: Found not one news report for this. Crazy.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 06-05-2017 at 09:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Ugh

ETA: Found not one news report for this. Crazy.
    yeah.. wtf!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Are you sure it's the right Facebook? Everyone posting about him on Facebook is linking to this:

https://www.facebook.com/geoffrey.koness?fref=mentions

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Nevermind. Looks like someone else used a bad link. The first Facebook is correct. My bad!

This was one of my best friends. This guy was the "best friend" to many people.

He had driven home from a bar. He stopped at the liquor store on Corbin and Sherman Way. It was alleged that he slowly backed up into some guys car, and didnt notice. The guy caught up with him a couple hundred feet later. The driver got into an altercation with Geoff's passenger. Geoff tried to break up the fight, but was hit on the head. It was said that the impact from the fall, coupled with the high amount of alcohol in his blood, caused his death. Geoffs passenger was said to have fled the scene. The alleged killer was said to be Assyrian, although how someone could gather that is beyond me.

Is it common for someone who is murdered to NOT be displayed anywhere on the news?

I believe the local police department has CCTV camera footage on many streets, although perhaps by now it could have been erased. The bar he was known to have left was called "The Bunker" which is now torn down off Lindley and Vanowen. The liquor store where this car accident started was at Qwik Stop Liquor on Corbin and Sherman Way, in Reseda.

Whomever the killer is, he is still at large, otherwise unbeknownst to the family and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by reseda_person View Post

He had driven home from a bar. He stopped at the liquor store on Corbin and Sherman Way. It was alleged that he slowly backed up into some guys car, and didnt notice. The guy caught up with him a couple hundred feet later. The driver got into an altercation with Geoff's passenger. Geoff tried to break up the fight, but was hit on the head. It was said that the impact from the fall, coupled with the high amount of alcohol in his blood, caused his death. Geoffs passenger was said to have fled the scene. The alleged killer was said to be Assyrian, although how someone could gather that is beyond me.

Is it common for someone who is murdered to NOT be displayed anywhere on the news?

I believe the local police department has CCTV camera footage on many streets, although perhaps by now it could have been erased. The bar he was known to have left was called "The Bunker" which is now torn down off Lindley and Vanowen. The liquor store where this car accident started was at Qwik Stop Liquor on Corbin and Sherman Way, in Reseda.

Whomever the killer is, he is still at large, otherwise unbeknownst to the family and friends.
    I'm so sorry. Always tough to lose a friend, but even harder to lose them like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by reseda_person View Post

Sorry for your loss.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Hey, Reseda. I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine how frustrating it is to know that someone still is walking the streets and getting away with this. You would think, given the location, going to video would be a no brainer. Again, I'm so sorry.

Thread Information