Thread: Annick Van Uytsel (18) went missing after a party and was found 6 days later in

Annick Van Uytsel (18) went missing after a party and was found 6 days later in

I'm starting this because I'm curious.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007...n_plastic_bags

Idiomatic German, or someone who speaks dutch, please PM me to decipher her site.  Thanks

Re: Annick Van Uytsel (18) went missing after a party and was found 6 days later

i only speak german... sorry  :|
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; <br />&nbsp; &nbsp; Euripides (484 BC - 406 BC), The Bacchae, circa 407 B.C.

Re: Annick Van Uytsel (18) went missing after a party and was found 6 days later

The only message left since her death, per babelfish.com

Dearest treasure, I wanted say do you, so many fine things still so many with you. Your wax the liveliest person who I have ever gekent. You laugh I will forget never! Also you look those certain levenlust radiated. But have now you look themselves closed and enjoys the rest. I gladly will see you always even, because you live further deeply binnenin my hartje. Each time if I look at to the ASTRE finds I you: the most pure ASTRE, with most beautiful lifts.. RIP kind meid.

Sort of an awkward translation.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=7181.msg349277#msg349277 date=1178735774]

Dearest treasure, I wanted say do you, so many fine things still so many with you. Your wax the liveliest person who I have ever gekent. You laugh I will forget never! Also you look those certain levenlust radiated. But have now you look themselves closed and enjoys the rest. I gladly will see you always even, because you live further deeply binnenin my hartje. Each time if I look at to the ASTRE finds I you: the most pure ASTRE, with most beautiful lifts.. RIP kind meid.

[/quote]
    awkward?&nbsp; dear lord that was a train wreck.&nbsp; can someone translate the translation?&nbsp; that poor young lady.&nbsp; so sad. rip annick

[quote author=MAVEN link=topic=7181.msg349289#msg349289 date=1178736117]
    awkward?&nbsp; dear lord that was a train wreck.&nbsp; can someone translate the translation?&nbsp; that poor young lady.&nbsp; so sad. rip annick
    [/quote]

ha ha sorry...best I could come up with. I'll check for a site that translates translations.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Boogins is working on it.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=7181.msg349277#msg349277 date=1178735774]

[/quote]

Polidor???
    I don&#039;t enter into mental warfare with morons.&nbsp; It&#039;s immoral and unethical.&nbsp; They have no ammunition.&nbsp; AIDA convention regulations, article VII, Paragraph XII&nbsp;&nbsp;

Jacek????
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

May 7, 2007 11:44 AM
    Dearest treasure, I still have so much to say to you, and to do so many fun things with you.&nbsp; You were the most cheerful person that I have ever known.&nbsp; I will never forget your laugh!&nbsp; Your eyes radiated with such life.&nbsp; Only now you have closed your eyes and I hope you enjoy the rest.&nbsp; I always wanted to see you happy, for now you live deep inside my heart.&nbsp; Whenever I turn to the stars, I find you: the most purest star, with the most beautiful light.

RIP Dear Girl.

I still think about you all the time,, This never meant to happen to you.

Kate_Lynn

Jan 25, 2007 3:29 AM
    Ah and besides.. loan misses us on sign school:)

Kate_Lynn

Jan 25, 2007 3:29 AM
    Haha best well amusingly.. here is my post since dance to the moon.. unfortunately that k dons of mn sister already knew:) otherwise was dons well laugh been:)&nbsp; How are you?&nbsp; K have want level hold nimmeeer sought nr camp grounds, m k vr next year (and) that also well with busy ofzo.. all, if there is time:) mr. then well with someone amusing enzo;) hehe

Gone to A..

Jun 26, 2006 6:43 PM

Ok idd.. mega slegt inclined annick what an experience!

Dance 2 the moon was FUN!

Omg that fellow eh..&nbsp; Tie's friend Jessie (best friend zowa!!) tried to keep coming over, too

Gone to A..

Jun 23, 2006 4:02 PM
    Zyt gy enige? Waat? =0

Ohnee charmee! domme herexamens!

Nee geen tijl dus .. =p

Oooh sgat .. is uwe modeshow vndaag? =S Verdommeeeee! hadk da eerder gewete! wou egt mee =0 + Voel my schuldig omda k beloofd had =$

Blyft u ook by iné slape by dance 2 the moon??

xx.

Gone to A..

Jun 21, 2006 3:36 PM
    1. Hbt g rapport al ghad fwaa? =0 &lt;------------can't translate/must be dutch ebonics

2. omg nee sgat, u bnt nt opperdom!&lt;-----------can't translate/must be dutch ebonics

3. Are your exams done already? Damn! I have 2 done

I've been tired = PEN

I have a dirty net plan ^^ Dance to the moon, here I come ^^ Gnhiii hii

Gone to A..

Jun 19, 2006 11:53 AM
    haha = pen

How did your exams go? xD

Hb neat noon nap done ^^ Oehyeaa &lt;------------dutch ebonics

Gone to A..

Jun 18, 2006 2:06 PM
    jaaa jaa!!! I'd give annick a super chick fashion show (&amp; give hnnuh a VIP place) and I koopk so all your kleertjes on: hand maggot by annick; o)

+ signature

Oeh Yeaaaa

Gone to A..

Jun 17, 2006 5:25 AM
    kga also herexame have think.. vr the aller 1e turn = 0

Wauw kga egt zooo proudly on you zyn think k axis g fashion designer zyt ^^

Oehh!&nbsp; &lt;33.

(something about she is proud of her, she is a great fashion designer)

Kate_Lynn

Thanks boogins

Boogins rules!!! Annick is my 2nd favorite name!

This is really sad. I hope that they are able to piece together what happened and who did this to her.

RIP Annick

Wow, the first Belgian death on MDS.

Did you guys hear about this in the States?

This was quite the thing here last week. From the moment she went missing until the day she was found: the media covered it all, with the necessary gruesome details. But when they found her they said they didn't want to say whether she was raped or not, out of respect for the family. That's as much as saying she was raped in my opinion. They also constantly showed where the police was searching and where they were going to search the next day, to make it quite easy for the murderer to erase every trace. *sigh*

I'm probably too late, but if there is anything I can translate. Just ask.

I haven't been on for a while because I have a shit load of work for school, but this one just dragged me back.

This one is pretty gruesome. She looks just like my friend Antonjia.

What a beautiful, vibrant, girl. RIP Annick.

i wouldnt even think to call the police if i saw a bag in the water.
    this is prolly one that wont be solved. rip annick.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=7181.msg351871#msg351871 date=1178838791]
    i wouldnt even think to call the police if i saw a bag in the water.
    this is prolly one that wont be solved. rip annick.

[/quote]

Every time I pass a bag of appropriate size, my first thought is of cases like this, but I'd never make the call.

Re: Annick Van Uytsel (18) went missing after a party and was found 6 days later in

This girl is from Belgium, not from Germany.. But i'm from Holland and speak Dutch (same language as Belgium) What do you want 2 know?

the color nine

Re: Annick Van Uytsel (18) went missing after a party and was found 6 days later in

The picture shows a man approximately 65 years old with short white hair. Detectives are also looking for a young woman who might have information of interest to the case.

The man is of sturdy build and is presumably from the area. During the weekend of Annick's disappearance he was asking local people about the Van Uytsel family. He was driving a light grey vehicle and was seen in the vicinity of her home.

http://www.expatica.com/actual/article.asp?subchannel_id=24&amp;story_id=40178

the color nine

Murder investigation deadlocked

13 June 2007

BRUSSELS – It has been a month and a half since 18-year-old Annick Van Uytsel from Diest was murdered, and investigators are at a loss.

All the serious tips they have received have been investigated, and every trail has been checked, but to no avail. The investigation is deadlocked.

The court is hoping to find a new trail after scientific investigation has been carried out, possibly with the help of DNA evidence.

RIP Annick

It is still unclear whether Annick was sexually abused before her death. Her body had been in the water too long when found to be able to determine this with certainty.

Her bike has been found yesterday!

would like to know more about the bike, any link to a translated article?&nbsp; i could only find them in dutch.&nbsp; here is a memorial video for annick.&nbsp; intense.

rip annick

[youtube=425,350]XxrvqsgrIIA[/youtube]

the color nine

Where?&nbsp; Do you have a link?

They found the bike in a street in the city of Leuven. But apparently now they are also considering the option of a possible car accident, and that the driver panicked and dumped her in the canal. I don't know why they think that though, it seems weird to me that a panicky driver would put the body into a plastic bag so it would sink to the bottom.
    RIP Annick

This is very sad and quite unusual.&nbsp; Murder is a relatively rare occurrence here in Belgium - unfortunately, nabbing the perpetrator seems to be equally rare.&nbsp; I have very little confidence the police will&nbsp; be able to solve this crime.&nbsp; This last article makes it sound like the body was in several bags, did I read that correctly?&nbsp; Brings to mind the (still unsolved) Butcher of Mons case from the late 90s.&nbsp; Those murders also started in May.&nbsp; Disturbing.

RIP Annick&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;

The Butcher of Mons
    http://www.mayhem.net/Crime/killersatlarge.html#mons

Updated to add link.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information