Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Christopher Lockhart (47) took his own life five months after he killed his wife Theresa

Christopher Lockhart (47) took his own life five months after he killed his wife Theresa

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-16-2022 at 02:48 PM.

She looks like a lovely woman. I'm very worried for her.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

What was his reasoning for not reporting her missing? That she has supposedly done this before?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm 100% certain he did it now.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I'm 100% certain he did it now.
    Yeah, me too.

Sounds like she was planning to leave him.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Sounds like she was planning to leave him.
    I started out thinking if she was being let go from her job, married to a POS, and who knows what else, I'd be willing to bet she had some help and made a run for it.

Doesn't seem likely however.

"In one audio recording from about a year ago, a man who neighbors say is Christopher Lockhart can be heard shouting, “I’ll f***ing kill you.”

http://woodtv.com/2017/06/05/neighbo...e-now-missing/

Arrested again!

http://woodtv.com/2017/07/18/pd-chri...elated-charge/Christopher Lockhart hearing Tuesday after arrest

KALAMAZOO, Mich. (WOOD) — A Portage man who is considered a person of interest in his wife’s disappearance has been arrested on an unrelated charge.

Portage police confirmed to 24 Hour News 8 that Christopher Lockhart was arrested Monday on a traffic offense. On Tuesday, Prosecutors filed a complaint that he violated his bond. His arraignment is scheduled of 1:30 p.m.

Police would not comment further on the circumstances surrounding the arrest.

Authorities identified Lockhart as a person of interest in the disappearance of his wife, 44-year-old Theresa Lockhart, who has been missing for nearly two months.

http://districtindex.kalcounty.com/R...AME=D071833438
    07/18/17
    COMPLAINT OF VIOLATION OF CONDITIONAL BOND AJC
    ON 7/17/17 @ 10:10 PM FILED. AJC
    MISCELLANEOUS ACTION ALL COUNTS AJC
    SCHEDULED FOR BOND VIOLATION ARRAIGNMENT
    071817 130P JUDGE,ARRAIGNMENT, # 2084 AJC
    IN CUSTODY AJC
    MISCELLANEOUS ACTION ALL COUNTS MAR
    BOND VIOLATION HEARING 071917 830A HEMINGWAY,KATHLEEN P-70627 MAR
    NOTICE TO APPEAR GENERATED
    ALL COUNTS MAR
    ALL COUNTS MAR
    ***** END OF REGISTER OF ACTIONS ***** 07/18/17 13:34

Quote Originally Posted by mariposa1369 View Post
    Arrested again!

http://woodtv.com/2017/07/18/pd-chri...elated-charge/Christopher Lockhart hearing Tuesday after arrest

KALAMAZOO, Mich. (WOOD) — A Portage man who is considered a person of interest in his wife’s disappearance has been arrested on an unrelated charge.

Portage police confirmed to 24 Hour News 8 that Christopher Lockhart was arrested Monday on a traffic offense. On Tuesday, Prosecutors filed a complaint that he violated his bond. His arraignment is scheduled of 1:30 p.m.

Police would not comment further on the circumstances surrounding the arrest.

Authorities identified Lockhart as a person of interest in the disappearance of his wife, 44-year-old Theresa Lockhart, who has been missing for nearly two months.
    This guy totally has a screw loose. I wish they could find her body, I am convinced he killed her and buried her somewhere.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That poor woman.

Here is his FB page for all it is worth: https://www.facebook.com/christopher.lockhart.96

Quote Originally Posted by mariposa1369 View Post
    http://districtindex.kalcounty.com/R...AME=D071833438
    07/18/17
    COMPLAINT OF VIOLATION OF CONDITIONAL BOND AJC
    ON 7/17/17 @ 10:10 PM FILED. AJC
    MISCELLANEOUS ACTION ALL COUNTS AJC
    SCHEDULED FOR BOND VIOLATION ARRAIGNMENT
    071817 130P JUDGE,ARRAIGNMENT, # 2084 AJC
    IN CUSTODY AJC
    MISCELLANEOUS ACTION ALL COUNTS MAR
    BOND VIOLATION HEARING 071917 830A HEMINGWAY,KATHLEEN P-70627 MAR
    ALL COUNTS MAR
    ALL COUNTS MAR
    ***** END OF REGISTER OF ACTIONS ***** 07/18/17 13:34
    I wish I knew what any of this meant. I'm curious to what he did to violate his probation. Hopefully he'll just stay in there so he can't hurt anyone else. Pretty sure he hurt his wife. Creepy looking dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    I wish I knew what any of this meant. I'm curious to what he did to violate his probation. Hopefully he'll just stay in there so he can't hurt anyone else. Pretty sure he hurt his wife. Creepy looking dude.
    The court doesn't put a lot of details in their records on the site, but one of the news articles I read stated that the traffic offense was driving under the influence of alcohol. They still did not incarcerate him, but gave him what they call a tether. I think he will have to take a breathalyzer each time he starts his car and maybe wear a gps tracking device. Not 100% sure. They must have determined in the bond violation/revocation hearing that he did violate the stipulations set forth for bonding out the first time, but not badly enough to remain incarcerated until his hearing/trial for the first round of charges, or the jail may be too overcrowded so they let him out with a monitoring device.

Yep. This guy is straight up unraveling.

http://wwmt.com/news/local/breaking-...bond-violation

Just Wow!

http://wwmt.com/news/local/christoph...-disappearance

Christopher Lockhart arrested for 4th time since wife's disappearance

KALAMAZOO, Mich. — Christopher Lockhart is back in jail today, after being arrested for the fourth time since his wife, Theresa's, disappearance nearly 11 weeks ago.

Lockhart, 47, remains a person of interest in his wife's disappearance, but none of the current charges are related to that incident.

Today, he was charged with tampering with an electronic monitoring device. He was arraigned on the charge this morning, and was ordered to surrender his passport.
    Lockhart's previous arrests included charges for property destruction, operating while intoxicated, and a bond violation.

Police said the latest charge relates to a complaint that Lockhart removed his alcohol tether. A felony warrant was issued Friday. When Lockhart reported this morning for a routine checkup at the Office of Corrections, police arrested him.

Lockhart's first arrest was July 6 after he was caught on his neighbor's home security camera cutting the cable and air conditioning lines. He was released on bond, but on July 17, Lockhart violated that bond when he was arrested for suspicion of operating while intoxicated.

After his second arrest, he was issued an alcohol tether.
    Lockhart was arrested a third time for violating the bond agreement of his first arrest after failing a test related to his alcohol tether. “It’s alleged that on or about July 21st approximately 9:45 that you failed to test on Soberlink unit on July 20 and July 21,” a judge said during Lockhart’s latest hearing.

Theresa Lockhart, a Schoolcraft teacher, was last seen May 18 leaving a Zumba class at the Family Fitness Center in Portage. Two days later, when she didn't show up for work, the Schoolcraft superintendent reported her missing.

Dude is determined.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Uh oh

Christopher Lockhart has been found dead in his home of an apparent suicide.

Public safety officers found Lockhart's body in his house on Poplar Bluff Court after he missed a 10 a.m. report time with the Office of Community Corrections, Portage Public Safety Senior Deputy Chief John Blue said in a press release.

Portage Public Safety cars have a section of Poplar Bluff Court surrounding the Lockhart home blocked off, and detectives can be seen going in and out of the home.

Officers conducted a welfare check at Lockhart's house and gained entry, then found him dead. They are continuing to investigate his death, including looking for any information that might point to the whereabouts of Lockhart's missing wife, Theresa Lockhart.

Portage Public Safety cars have a section of Poplar Bluff Court surrounding the Lockhart home blocked off.

Theresa Lockhart, a Spanish teacher in Schoolcraft, vanished on May 18. Her car was found at a Portage park-and-ride. Police have searched a game area near the park-and-ride where her car was found, but have found no sign of of her.

Christopher Lockhart had been named a person of interest in her disappearance but has not been charged.

Lockhart, 47, had been arrested four times since his wife went missing on charges unrelated to her disappearance.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/...dead_of_a.html

http://wwmt.com/news/local/more-deta...allegan-county

Soon after police found Christopher Lockhart dead inside his Portage home from an apparent suicide, sources close to the investigation tell Newschannel 3 a tip sent detectives to rural Allegan County.
    I worked in Allegan years ago. Even then the "joke" was what a great place the area was to hide a body. I'll bet he left a note...

Yep.

http://wwmt.com/news/local/body-foun...-investigating

Allegan County Sheriff's Office confirmed a partial body was found just west of Swan Creek near 122nd Avenue and 46th Street in Valley Township.

In a news conference, officials said the body had been in that location for a long time with significant decomposition.

Quote Originally Posted by jlawrence View Post
    http://wwmt.com/news/local/more-deta...allegan-county

I worked in Allegan years ago. Even then the "joke" was what a great place the area was to hide a body. I'll bet he left a note...
    I've probably been to Allegan and don't really remember it, but Traverse City and all the area around it and going to the bridge (and even basically the whole U.P.) is the best place in MI to hide a body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Granted. This particular area had something to do with a mushroom farm, because of their ability to quickly break down organic matter, I guess.

Confirmed.

Cops: Husband confesses in suicide note, leaves map to missing teacher's body
    Christopher Lockhart, who died of strangulation by hanging in his basement, wrote that he "snapped" when the couple argued, said Portage Police Chief Nicholas Armold at a Wednesday press conference.

I am glad that this ended with his suicide - but I have to admit I did not see this coming because he seemed like such a narcissist...

Thread Information