Thread: Keir Johnson (34) and Chloe Johnson (8 months) missing from Hampton, VA since April 30, 2017

Keir Johnson (34) and Chloe Johnson (8 months) missing from Hampton, VA since April 30, 2017

http://wavy.com/2017/05/18/amber-ale...nson-canceled/

It?s a frantic search for a missing mom and baby. The Amber Alert for 8-month-old Chloe Johnson expired Thursday night, but the baby and her mother, Keir Johnson are still considered missing and in danger.

Eight-month-old Chloe Johnson and her mother, 34-year-old Keir Johnson, were reported missing earlier this month. Hampton police say the two were last seen Sunday, April 30 in the 1900 block of Hastings Drive. Johnson was heading to Buckroe Beach. No one has seen or heard from Keir since.

?My sister is somewhere where she needs help and we just haven?t found her yet,? said Johson?s twin sister Teir Pettway. ?I call her hoping one day she will answer the phone.?

Pettway?s concern stretches all way to Colorado where she is now living. The last time she talked with her sister was just hours before Hampton police say she went she went missing in late April.

Police say the two were last seen Sunday, April 30 in the 1900 block of Hastings Drive. Johnson was heading to Buckroe Beach. No one has seen or heard from Keir since.

?We were just taking about normal things,? Pettway added. ?I went out to eat at the restaurant and I was just telling her about my experience at the restaurant.?

Keir and Chloe have now been missing for three weeks.

Last week, state police issued an Amber Alert last week on behalf of Hampton police for Chloe. Virginia State Police announced the termination of the Amber Alert Thursday night. State Police say the alert was terminated in accordance with Amber Alert policy.

This hasn't been getting a ton of attention. The case being passed between these two particular police departments doesn't give me a lot of confidence. I only found out about them when I happened to catch a brief mention on the local news saying that their missing person billboards have mistakenly listed the mom as the abductor instead of victim.

Mother, infant remain missing; vehicle located in Newport News

NEWPORT NEWS, Va. -- State Police recovered the car that a missing Hampton infant and her mother were believed to be traveling in Sunday.

Officers found the 2013 black Kia Optima with the license plate number VAW-2197 in Newport News. However, Chloe Johnson and her mother, 34-year-old Keir Johnson are still believed to be missing.

An Amber Alert was issued for the pair on April 30 at midnight on behalf of the Hampton Police Division. They were last seen at 1900 Hastings Avenue in Hampton and are believed to be in extreme danger. Police believe that Chloe Johnson was likely abducted by an unknown male and that Keir Johnson may have also been abducted.

Keir Johnson is described as a black female last seen wearing blue jeans, a tee shirt and glasses. Chloe Johnson is described as a black female about 2 feet and 5 inches tall and weighing 20 pounds with brown eyes and black hair.

Anyone with information on Keir and Chloe Johnson's whereabouts is asked to contact the Hampton Police Division at (757) 727-6111 or the Virginia State Police at 1-800-822-4453 (1-800-VACHILD).

http://wtvr.com/2017/05/14/vehicle-o...ource=facebook

They found the car, but not the mother and daughter? That's not good.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information