Thread: Robin Lamey and Aaron Seagrim were killed in a fiery auto accident

Robin Lamey and Aaron Seagrim were killed in a fiery auto accident

A young couple have been killed in a fiery car crash only a day after purchasing their $130,000 vehicle.

Robin Lamey and Aaron Seagrim were almost burned beyond recognition after their new Holden HSV Commodore drove through an intersection and crashed into an embankment, bursting into flames.

Ms Lamey, in her 20s, and Mr Seagrim, in his 30s, were pulled from the inferno at the intersection of Mooliabeene Road at Gingin, 90km north of Perth, around 8.15pm on Saturday.

Witnesses claimed the young couple had earlier been driving erratically in their new car, which has the capability to reach a top speed of close to 250km/h.

The couple left a pub in Gingin approximately 10 minutes before the crash, where a number of locals reported hearing the car being driven at speed.
    'He was driving absolutely crazy - just foot to the floor and make as much noise as possible,' the witness told 7 News.

It has been reported the couple had attended the Bindoon Burnouts event earlier in the day.

The event is described on Facebook as 'a no politics. no bulls**t event where you can come and smash tyres in a relaxed environment'.

After leaving the event the couple travelled to Gingin and later that night their car failed to stop at the T-intersection, before crashing and exploding into flames.

The car was so badly burnt out it took police hours to work out who the couple were. It is still not clear who was driving the vehicle at the time.

Tributes have flowed for the young couple from friends and family on social media since the tragic accident, with Ms Lamey's sister Tommy among those mourning.

'I received devastating news this morning from my poor parents, my beautiful sister Robin Lamey andhas died in a car crash along with her partner Aaron Seagrim,' she posted.

'I cant explain the pain and loss i feel inside. I pray that my parents get all the help and support through this horrific time. RIP'

Police are investigating whether speed and alcohol were a factor in the crash.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2017..._auto_accident

They kinda sounded like a couple of douches, actually. RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I think this is the kind of car they were driving -
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I'm glad they didn't take anyone else out with them. I don't feel sorry for people who die as a result of their reckless driving. I do feel sorry for their family and friends.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. They could have killed an innocent bystander. I'm glad they managed to only take themselves out. Sorry, not sorry.

ETA: And to add to the douchebaggery, by the looks of his Facebook he was in a committed relationship with children previous to her. It looks like he traded in his Wife/Life Partner for a younger model. Those poor kids knowing their Dad was a dick. Not saying people deserve to die because of that, just makes me feel even less sympathy for him.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 05-19-2017 at 01:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information