Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Singer/Songwriter Chris Cornell (52) committed suicide by hanging

I can see suicide happening really easily for someone who is in recovery and sober. A lot of addicts are depressed and use different drugs to help cope with that. Once they are clean, they don't have those drugs to "ease the pain" and stress, depression, etc. It can be really hard to cope with every day life for someone who is clean, no matter how long it has been.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I was able to keep it together all day yesterday, until last night when someone posted this video of him and his daughter singing Redemption Song.

Beautiful.

Hi all, I haven't been on here in a while (just started lurking again last week). Has there been any news about this? Toxicology report or anything?

Of all the celebrity deaths, this one hit so hard. Cornell was a heavy hitter of my generation (I was a teen in the 90s). I'm still in disbelief.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/05/25/chris-cornell-fresh-track-marks-arm-suicide/

Chris Cornell had apparently taken more than Ativan before hanging himself, because we've learned he had fresh track marks on his arm when his body was discovered in a Detroit hotel room.

Sources connected to the investigation tell us ... the track marks were "obvious." The singer had a history of using drugs. The toxicology tests will reveal what drugs were found in Chris' system.

The new information is consistent with our story that Ted Keedick, Chris' longtime house engineer and tour manager, said Chris seemed "high" and "f***ed up" during the concert ... hours before his death.

Chris' wife has said her husband had told her he took "an extra Ativan or two."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    What a shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Man.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Ffs 😭😧

I ain't believing the track marks until coroner's report is out. I just can't.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    He had a cardigan on at the show. Hmmm

I'm gonna stick my head in the sand and cover my ears.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I'm gonna stick my head in the sand and cover my ears.
    I'm with you on this! I also immediately went to the last concert pic to see if his forearms were covered....lalalalalalalala (hands over ears and eyes shut)

This, completely.
    Who knows what the hell all it COULD be. Coroner will tell. I dont believe jack til then.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

I don't want to believe it either. And it IS TMZ, so... holding out for tox results.

say what.......
    "Vicky says her last conversation with Chris came about 30 minutes before his body was found hanging in a Detroit hotel room. Vicky says just before Chris called her, the lights in their family home -- which Chris could control remotely from his phone -- began flickering on and off. When he called she asked him if he had just manipulated the lights and he said no -- that he did it an hour before."

Quote Originally Posted by thepits View Post
    From that article:

Vicky says she never knew Chris to use needles and says just before he left for Detroit that afternoon, he was walking the streets of New York with her in a t-shirt and there was no evidence of track marks on his body.
    This helps in my refusal to believe that rumor.

Definitely sounds like opiates to me. He was completely disoriented.

not a TMZ fan, myself.

When I heard the news, my first reaction was a car accident, or something besides what it turned out to be. He had an awesome voice, his lyrics were fantastic. My condolences to his band mates, you all made incredible music.

His lyrics are fantastic, i should say. https://youtu.be/vThM_KqXphY

Quote Originally Posted by Caraslzybonz View Post
    I feel like there's something hinky with this, the latest I read, said he had taken a couple extra Ativan that night. Wouldn't this just make him extra sedated? Or did he have a physchotic break? That's what happens to me with too much Ativan . I'm just having a hard time with him killing himself and am grasping at anything that will explain this.
    His music was the soundtrack to my life. I, for one, will miss him very much. A little piece of me died yesterday��
    You may be onto something there. People do things on too much medicine that they'd never do in their rational minds.

RIP Chris. I really hope this doesn't start a rash of copycat suicides.

Dammit. Dammit,dammit,dammit. Fuck! His poor children:-(
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

Sad that it seems he was estranged from most of his family around the time he got married a second time. This feels like relapse and remorse leading to suicide.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    A few of my friends went to his funeral. Here's some pictures at the link:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1432335358
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Chris Cornell had several prescription drugs in his system when he hanged himself in a Detroit hotel room ... according to the toxicology report.
    According to the report, obtained by TMZ, the singer had Naloxone (Narcan), Butalbital (sedative), Lorazepam (Ativan), Pseudoephedrine (decongestant) and barbiturates in his system at the time of death. It appears Chris had taken 4 (1 mg) Lorazepam tablets.
    We broke the story, Vicky claims she was on the phone with Chris a half hour before his death ... when he began speaking in tones she hadn't heard since he was addicted to Oxycontin 14 years ago. She was so alarmed by the slurring and tone she asked Chris' bodyguard to break his hotel door down.
    As we reported, cops observed fresh track marks on Chris' arm. According to the tox report, he had 4 needle puncture wounds on his left arm, but it appears the marks were from EMTs administering Narcan to counteract an opiate OD.
    Family sources tell us Vicky and others are angry the medical examiner "jumped to conclusions" Chris committed suicide. They believe he was so high on drugs he did not really form an intent to kill himself ... he was out of his mind when he put the exercise belt around his neck.
    In essence, Chris' family believes this was an accidental death.
    I knew those weren't track marks on my beloved Chris Fuck them for saying that. And Fuck Big Pharma

http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/02/chris-...drugs-suicide/

Thread Information