Thread: Brandon Boyer - 14 May 2017 - waiting for LA ME results

Brandon Boyer - 14 May 2017 - waiting for LA ME results

https://www.facebook.com/brandon.boy...9%3A1495016113

http://mec.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/m...Num=2017-03630

Place of Death:
    REHABILITATION / DETOX CENTER

I love all my family and friends if you need me any of you at anytime I'm here and always will be.. please do not fight anything alone! Rip Brandon Boyer you will be missed.

From his mother's FB: To all my FB friends who I hadn't yet contacted by phone or email...We lost our son, Brandon Charles, Sunday morning to an opiate overdose in Malibu, CA. It was a struggle he tried to overcome for years, but in the end, did not win. He was overly bright, charming, and fun to be with. We'll miss our boy very much and thank those who have responded with such outpouring of love and support.

RIP Brandon

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Here's what one friend posted

Copied from a friend ... ��

Dear Heroin,

I fucking hate you. You are an evil, destructive, life-altering drug. You have the ability to walk into someone's life and ruin it within minutes. You don't have a preference on the person you are going to prey on next. When you are introduced to someone you don't appear to be as deadly as you are. In fact, many think that you are just another drug that will make all their worries disappear and make them feel good for a bit. What they don't realize is that you are nothing but evil.

Heroin, you are the absolute worst thing that could ever be brought into someone's life. You have the power to break up even the most loving of families and make the strongest of people weak. You take advantage of the weak people who have been through so much that they don't know what else to do but get high. I hate you for that. I hate the control you have over people. I hate that you drag people down. But, most of all I hate that you are made available to anyone.

You take some of the most beautiful souls from the world far too soon. Parents will never be able to see their kids grow up because of you. Teenagers will never be able to live a full life because of you. The saddest part is that while you are killing these people you are leaving their families and friends behind heartbroken and lost. The people you take have so much to offer, so much love to give and none of that matters to you.

Some people think that they can use you once and they will be fine never to touch you again. What they don’t understand is the addiction that comes with you. You ruin every single piece of a person to the point where they aren't the same person anymore. You take every aspect of a person's life and tear it apart. My heart breaks knowing there are people that give in to you daily. There is someone you just took from me and I fucking hate you for that.

I hate that someone I love has fallen victim to you. When I look into their eyes I can see that they aren't the same person. The smile that once crossed their face has completely changed. You have sucked the life out of someone that I care about. I wish that I had the power to take you off of this planet so that you couldn't hurt anyone again. But, unfortunately, I don't have the ability to do that and you will be here long after me. You took him and I don't even know what to do.

I hate you because you can't be stopped. I hate you because you destroy even the best people. I hate you because you are everywhere. I hate you for taking the lives of people that I love. I hate that because of you some families will never be the same, holidays forever incomplete. I hate you because once you are in someone's life you are all that matters to them. I hate that you still exist and people are dead because of you. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.

I never thought you would ever have any significance in the lives of my friends and I. The number of parents, siblings, children, and friends you have taken is painful to even think about. However, for every person you take there are thousands of others that are learning more about you, being educated on how they can help, and addicts realizing just how incredibly dangerous you are – finally ready to be free of you. So, Heroin, I know that I can never stop you, but I also know that you will never, ever win. Brandon Boyer

Brandon Charles Boyer, 34, of Camillus, NY, died May 14th in Malibu, CA, of a heroin overdose. Although
    he struggled for years to overcome his addiction, it overpowered him in the end. He received his Bachelor's degree, cum laude, in Respiratory Therapy from SUNY Upstate Medical University and was employed at Oswego Hospital.
    Brandon was predecease d by his grandparents, Dr. Gordon Alderman and Mr. and Mrs. Elwood Boyer, and his Aunt Paula (Alderman) and Uncle Glenn Bouckley.
    He is survived by his parents, Martha (Alderman) and Bradley Boyer, his maternal grandmother Marion Morey Alderman, his sister Erin (Jeff) Boyer Healy, niece and nephew Ireland and Dylan Healy, several aunts, uncles, and cousins.
    Family and friends are invited to attend a gathering for Brandon at Bitterman's Pub, Milton Ave., Camillus, June 9th from 5-8pm.
    Contributions may be made to Taunton Memorial Pres. Church, Helping Hounds Dog Rescue, or any charity in need.

http://obits.syracuse.com/obituaries...&pid=185655765

I think that's the first obit I've read like that. Nothing wrong w being honest.
    RIP Brandon 💜

Rest In Peace, Brandon.

I am grateful to his family for their honesty that shows the world that heroin takes the lives of people regardless of their intelligence and accomplishments. And, that it can happen in treatment. Heartbreaking and I wish I knew how to help

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    I think that's the first obit I've read like that. Nothing wrong w being honest.
    RIP Brandon ��
    I've seen a few in recent years. It seems to be becoming a tend and I think it's amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Manner:
    ACCIDENT

Cause A:
    HEROIN/M0RPHINE INTOXICATION

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information