Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Audrey Moran (26) & Jonathan Reynoso (28) missing from Indio, CA area since 5/10/17

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    We've come to find out through multiple credible sources Jonathan and Audrey were not dating exclusively. While it's not uncommon or odd sources tell us a man Audrey was dating, whose name we will not yet reveal, was not only questioned by police, but he torched his car after reporting it missing and also had a search warrant served on his home.
    This isn't suspicious at all.

Uh oh...scorned lover...not good

Wow, I can't believe they have now been missing 6 months, with no real leads.

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/...ues/837204001/

Where is she? Missing couple vanished 6 months ago and officials and mother still 'hope for the best'

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

http://www.kesq.com/news/i-team-excl...lved/687695182

Investigator 'confident' missing couple mystery will be solved

“Does the Sheriff's Department work on the assumption that they're alive? We're always working under that assumption,” says Mendez, “As I stated earlier, the circumstances surrounding their disappearance are suspicious.”

In recent months, the Sheriff’s Department has continued its search for potential leads, with some potentially promising results, according to Mendez.

“The Sheriff's Department was looking for something there and that was a known friend of hers. Well, we have written and served many, many search warrants in conjunction with this investigation as far as specific locations and people, I'm not able to disclose that.”

Outside of the Riverside County’s Sheriff Department, Mendez says there has been a potential lead discovered by local authorities.

“There is an investigation launched by the Thermal Sheriff's station in regards to a vehicle that was reported stolen and later located burned outside Coachella.”

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

Does anyone know how Audrey and Jonathan met? I want to know if they met through her scorned exboyfriend Aaron?

Quote Originally Posted by internetwarrior View Post
    Does anyone know how Audrey and Jonathan met? I want to know if they met through her scorned exboyfriend Aaron?
    What's his last name? I must have missed it in the articles. I'm really curious about this dude bc he torched his car. That's def a red flag imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    What's his last name? I must have missed it in the articles. I'm really curious about this dude bc he torched his car. That's def a red flag imo.
    I think it may be Aaron Bernal. They are FB friends.

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.bernal.792

This comment is from a video about the case, made 12 days ago

Well Paul all I know is there house that they have served search warrants at is a house in Coachella and Indio belonging to the family of Aaron bernal. And on May 22 of last year someone at Aaron's address reported his car stolen, it's public record if you want to do the search it takes alot of time.

https://thexvid.com/video/41muWVySX4...n-arnlund.html

Yes Lily Rivers his name is Aaron Augusto Bernal and he is on her friends list on facebook. He lived in Coachella no longer does since they served the search warrant. He sounds like the suspect to me but obviously he burned the evidence.

Thread Information