Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Audrey Moran (26) & Jonathan Reynoso (28) found deceased over 3 years after they went missing; 6 suspects have been arrested

Audrey Moran (26) & Jonathan Reynoso (28) found deceased over 3 years after they went missing; 6 suspects have been arrested

Some news stories have her as Aubrey, but I think Audrey is correct.

http://abc7.com/news/coachella-valle...doned/1994979/

Indio police on Monday are searching for a missing young couple in the Coachella Valley after not being heard from for nearly a week.

There has been no word from 26-year-old Aubrey Moran or 28-year-old Jonathan Reynoso since Wednesday night.
    http://ktla.com/2017/05/15/indio-pol...nce-last-week/

FB for her: https://www.facebook.com/audrey.moran.754
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-22-2022 at 01:08 PM.

What a sweet looking couple.

I have a bad feeling about this one.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

For some reason, I get the vibe that maybe he had something to do with them going missing? Although, not sure how he managed to abandon the car and then hide both of them if that is the case.

https://www.facebook.com/findaudreymoranandjonreynoso/

The actual page is called FIND AUDREY MORAN (no mention of him, but he is in the URL)

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    For some reason, I get the vibe that maybe he had something to do with them going missing? Although, not sure how he managed to abandon the car and then hide both of them if that is the case.

https://www.facebook.com/findaudreymoranandjonreynoso/

The actual page is called FIND AUDREY MORAN (no mention of him, but he is in the URL)
    It's funny, I had the same feeling that he is somehow responsible for them both being missing. Can't explain how they both just vanished, but that is the vibe I am getting too.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    It's funny, I had the same feeling that he is somehow responsible for them both being missing. Can't explain how they both just vanished, but that is the vibe I am getting too.
    It's just odd. Like surely by finding him, there's a chance of finding her too? But the posts are all about her

Thank you everyone who has been sharing pictures of our Audrey. Thank you for your prayers and positivity. We will find her. Please continue sharing all of our posts. The more eyes on this page, the better. #keepfaith #missing #findaudreymoran

AUDREY GO BACK HOME YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO RETURN HOME PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I guess he could have killed her, dumped her car and then gone to kill himself/go into hiding?

Makes me wonder if he sent the selfie pic from her phone.

I will feel badly if it turns out he was a victim in this too, but can't help but be suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

It's been nearly a week since an Indio woman and her boyfriend disappeared, but police have little to go on aside from possible forensic evidence that could be gleaned from her SUV that they found abandoned along Interstate 10 almost two days after the couple went missing.

By all accounts, Audrey Moran and Jonathan Reynoso have a good relationship and their disappearance is "completely out of character," said Indio police Sgt. Dan Marshall.

There's nothing indicating Moran, 26, and her 28-year-old boyfriend had a tumultuous relationship, police said. Until their disappearance, the two appeared to be an average, everyday couple.

"Other than (their disappearance), there are no other obvious red flags to this investigation,? Marshall said.

Moran's family describes her as a beautiful young lady with aspirations to work in the medical field, and a glimmer of kindness in her eyes.

"She is humorous and silly," they said in a statement to The Desert Sun. "She is an amazing sister, daughter and a loyal friend ... She is dedicated and smart."

Reynoso's cousin told The Desert Sun his family declined to comment.

Currently, there are more questions than answers when it comes to the couple's disappearance. Just as mysterious as their current whereabouts is Reynoso's location prior to meeting with Moran the night the two went missing.

Moran told family members she was going to pick up Reynoso May 10 after he returned from a trip to Brawley with friends. Investigators, however, don't know if he was actually there, nor do they know where Moran picked him up after she was last seen at her sister's house in Coachella between 8 and 8:45 p.m., Marshall said.

Reynoso, who is unemployed, doesn't drive, police said, and Moran, who works at a storage facility in Palm Desert, told family she was going to take him to his Palm Desert home.

But according to cell phone pings, Moran never placed or received a phone call from outside the Eastern Coachella Valley.

Her phone has been turned off since midnight on Wednesday, police said. The last contact anyone had with the couple was Wednesday evening, when Moran?s sister received a selfie of Moran and Reynoso at his Palm Desert home. Police say the photo of the couple was not taken the same day as it was sent, but said the exact date it was taken was unknown.

Moran?s concerned family members contacted Indio police in the early morning hours of Friday after not being able to reach her Thursday.

"Her favorite pastime is to be with family," Moran's family said in a statement to The Desert Sun. "There is never a moment that she would not respond."

Police immediately sent a request to On-Star to locate the car Moran was driving and soon found the 2010 GMC Terrain SUV parked along westbound I-10, west of Oak Valley Parkway in Beaumont.

"Why there is still a mystery to us," Marshall said.

The car, which was fueled and operating normally when found by police, did not show any obvious signs of foul play, but police are conducting a forensic investigation in case there's any evidence that can't be seen by the naked eye, Marshall said.

A bloodhound detected the couple's scents, but it ended about 20 yards west of the vehicle.

Police have not identified the friends Reynoso was believed to be traveling with from Imperial County. Family members in the Coachella Valley have been interviewed, as have Reynoso's friends in western Riverside County.

?No one's come up to us and said, yes, we were going to meet (them)," Marshall said.

Meanwhile, friends and family members of the pair are hoping to spread the word about their loved ones? disappearance on social media, setting up a ?FIND AUDREY MORAN? Facebook page that as of noon Tuesday had more than 1,500 followers. Saturday, the page helped organize a volunteer search party near where the SUV was found in Beaumont.

Moran's family thanked their community and surrounding cities for their support, and asked that people continue to pray, spread the word of the couple's disappearance and stay vigilant.

"This is a very difficult time for our family," Moran's family told The Desert Sun. "Not a moment goes by that we don't think about her; we remain optimistic and have faith in God. ... We will not lose hope."

Anyone with any information is asked to contact 911, their local police or the Indio Police Department at (760) 391-4051.

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/...oso/325359001/

So weird

Twelve days after their disappearance, investigators have no updates about where Audrey Moran, 26, and Jonathan Reynoso, 28 ? who also went by Jon Darling ? might be.

On Monday afternoon, Reynoso's mother was distributing flyers in trailer parks off Oak Valley Parkway in Beaumont. The couple's car was found on the freeway nearby on May 12.

Maria Torres, Reynoso's mother, said she's been printing flyers daily. She and other family and friends have crisscrossed southern California, from Mexicali to the state line, handing out papers.

"You think we live in a big world, but gosh, it's vast. We're looking at mountains and ditches and holes. There's so many places," Torres said. "You could fall into a manhole and no one would ever know you were in there. It sounds a bit dramatic, I know, but we live in that kind of world."

Both Moran and Reynoso were last seen on May 10. Moran spent time with her sister and Reynoso with his roommate.

The Indio Police Department found Moran's SUV by the side of I-10 in Beaumont two days later. The results of a forensic test are still pending, according to Indio police Sgt. Dan Marshall.

A Facebook page started by friends, "FIND AUDREY MORAN," had more than 4,000 likes on Monday afternoon. Flyers in English and Spanish, including a billboard designed by Lamar Advertising, filled the page.

Law enforcement ask anyone with information about the couple to contact 911, the Palm Desert sheriff's station at (760) 836-1600 or the Indio Police Department at (760) 391-4051.

Marshall stressed that if anyone with information about the couple calls 911, dispatchers "know exactly where to go" to get that information to investigators.

"We have no new leads," Marshall said Monday. "We've had plenty of (reported) sightings; the trouble with that is they look like any normal 26- and 28-year-old. There's nothing about them that would make them stick out."

Family members have repeatedly said neither person's behavior prior to the disappearance raised red flags.

"This kid is always smiling, always laughing," Torres described her son to The Desert Sun last week. "He loves life."

"She is humorous and silly," Moran's family told The Desert Sun. "She is an amazing sister, daughter and a loyal friend ... She is dedicated and smart."

On May 10, Moran was at her sister's house in Coachella between 8 and 8:45 p.m. She told family members she was going to pick up Reynoso and take him to his Palm Desert home. Moran told her family that Reynoso was returning from a trip to Brawley with friends, but investigators have not confirmed that, Marshall said. Later, Moran sent a photo of herself and Reynoso to her sister.

Investigators don't know where Moran went next. She never placed or received a phone call from outside the eastern Coachella Valley, and around midnight Wednesday, her phone was powered down. It hasn't been turned on since.

The selfie Moran sent her sister was taken before May 10, but police don't know exactly when.

Moran's family members reached out to police early May 12 after not talking to Audrey for more than a day.

"Her favorite pastime is to be with family," Moran's family said in a statement to The Desert Sun last week. "There is never a moment that she would not respond."

The Indio Police Department asked On-Star to locate Moran's SUV. They found it parked on the shoulder of I-10 in Beaumont, with gas in the tank and apparently operating normally.

A bloodhound picked up Moran and Reynoso's scents, but the trail ended about 20 yards west of the SUV.

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/...ing/338016001/

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I can't help but wonder if this might be another Kohlhepp situation
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Hmmm.

Just wanted to mark. I'm curious to see what happens when this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    Just wanted to mark. I'm curious to see what happens when this one.
    Yeah I'm curious to see how this one ends also

I can't believe they are still missing....

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    I think they got on the wrong side of a very evil person. I hope I'm wrong but I'm losing hope that they will be found alive.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    There is so much desert out there. They could be anywhere and never be found if they're deceased.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I am on my iPad so it is impossible to upload a video. Here is the link to a news story with friends of the couple talking about their disappearance.

http://www.kmir.com/Clip/13472125/yo...zn2eN.facebook

There is mention of some guy posting saying he knows where they are, which is odd. But then again, people can be cray cray.

Mayra Torres had a bittersweet birthday last month.

Early July 29, she received a text message from the friend of her son, Jonathan Reynoso. It included a video of him singing "Happy Birthday" to that friend, who edited out her own name before forwarding it to Torres.

The text arrived early in the morning when Reynoso would've normally messaged his mother for the special occasion. It was a kind gesture that caused Torres to "breakdown."

"It broke my heart," said Torres, 54. "He's never missed a birthday."

But this year, he did. And the same would happen Aug. 5 when Torres' younger son, Garrett, turned 24. He and his mother celebrated over sushi and they "cried our butts off," she said.

Reynoso and his girlfriend, Audrey Moran, were last seen May 10 and Thursday marks the three-month anniversary of the local couple's disappearance.

These days, fliers depicting the young couple can be found hanging on walls across the Coachella Valley. Information is being circulated via social media, with strangers across the country offering to share the information.

Noting that not everyone uses social media or is even aware of the case, friends and family have begun printing business cards so people can more easily carry and pass on information on the couple.

As the weeks passed, little information has been released on the search for the couple.

The Riverside County Sheriff's Department is overseeing the investigation. This week, department spokesman Armando Munoz said there weren't any updates on the search and investigators weren't available for interviews.

Indio police initially participated in the investigation before it was completely handed over to the sheriff's department. Indio Sgt. Dan Marshall had said there were no signs of foul play in the disappearance.

Reynoso and Moran are both listed on the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System's database.

Todd Matthews, its director of case management and communications, said it's not unusual for investigations to involve people who disappear without a trace. But what most stands out about the local disappearance, he said, is that it involves two people.

"It's not something I see every day," Matthews said.

A key component in finding missing people is cooperation between investigators and family members, Matthews said. He added that it's beneficial to spread information with social media, but people should stick to sharing the facts instead of making assumptions about what occurred.

"We're not asking people to take wild guesses about what happened to them; it's not a game," Matthews said. "That just clutters things up ..... the best thing to do is share without speculation."

The pair was last seen when Moran left her sister's Coachella home to pick up Reynoso at an unspecified location after he returned from Brawley.

She told her family she was going to take him to his Palm Desert home, but cell phone pings showed she never placed or received phone calls from outside the eastern Coachella Valley, according to Indio police.

The last contact anyone had with the couple was May 10, when Moran’s sister received an older selfie of Moran and Reynoso at his Palm Desert home.

Moran drove a 2010 GMC Terrain SUV, which police found May 12. It was parked along westbound Interstate 10, west of Oak Valley Parkway in Beaumont.

No cell phones were located and there was no suspicious activity when police checked the couple's financial records.

Friends and family have been traveling across California and the southwest to pass out fliers and share information. The story of the missing couple still hasn't spread to everyone across the desert, which saddens Torres.

"I cannot believe that so many, after 90 days, are not aware of the Coachella Valley couple," she said.

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/...nit/443013001/

This article has some new (I think ? ) info

http://www.kmir.com/story/36112804/u...missing-couple

Coachella Valley Region -
    Since their disappearance three months ago we've heard from the families and friends of 28-year-old Jonathan Darling Reynoso and 26-year-old Audrey Moran. They've been pleading to anyone who knows something to come forward. They've passed out thousands of flyers, had prayer vigils and even raised a big $10,000 reward with the help of the community. Still nothing. And investigators with the Riverside County Sheriff's Department have held on to what they know or don't know.

But in the search for the truth and in hopes Jonathan and Audrey come home we reached out to Luis Bolanos, a private investigator with over 30 years of experience. What does his gut tell him? Are Jonathan and Audrey out there somewhere or has the worst happened?

"There still missing until you prove to me that they're not just missing anymore and that's the goal of the investigation to find out where the ended up, where they are?" says Bolanos.

And to do that he says investigators go back weeks before they vanished, they look at phone and computer records but the most important sources are those who knew them best, "To families and friends of Jonathan and Audrey is to be as open and transparent with law enforcement as you possibly can, even if you're afraid in which you may tell them may be negative," he says adding that the chain of events that led up to their disappearance usually holds the answer, "back to the time line, the time line is the key to this whole thing, you know that's going to identify individuals you need to interview first."

According to investigators: sometime after 8 o'clock on Wednesday, May 10, 2017, Audrey visited her sister and told her she was going to pick up Jonathan who needed a ride after a trip back from Brawley with a group of friends no one seems to know. Two days later they found her car abandoned on the side of the 10 Freeway in Beaumont, a bloodhound tracked their scent.

The Brawley trip stands out to him. He wants to know where are these friends and if anyone has spoken with them? And a never before seen image of the pizza box found in Jonathan's Palm Desert apartment confirms, what we first reported months ago, he ordered pizza at 5:44 that night . By the time it was delivered then eaten it seems nearly impossible to make a one and a half hour trip to Brawley and back in time for Audrey to meet him past 8:00 o'clock that night when she texted her mom the picture used on the flyers.

"To this day I still don't know if he actually ever made it to those friends, if they've ever been interviewed, it doesn't look like he made it that way," he says.

But does he think Jonathan and Audrey were ever in Beaumont where her car was found with no signs of struggle?

"And the bloodhound tracked them for about 50 feet which could be indicative of them getting into different vehicle and I've got to tell you, the Riverside County bloodhound is one of the best in the nation, they're excellent at what they do so I put a lot of value in that," says Bolanos.

We've come to find out through multiple credible sources Jonathan and Audrey were not dating exclusively. While it's not uncommon or odd sources tell us a man Audrey was dating, whose name we will not yet reveal, was not only questioned by police, but he torched his car after reporting it missing and also had a search warrant served on his home.

"If somebody is under suspicion for any crime and out of the blue they end up torching their vehicle ... that's very suspicious," he says.

But he doesn't rule out the possibility Jonathan and Audrey don't want to be found. While the Riverside County Sheriff's Department has their status as "missing under suspicious circumstances" at one point, for unknown reasons the California Department of Justice had a different status.

"It caught my eye immediately that on these flyers they're both listed as "voluntary missing adults," he says.

Their status has since been changed on the site. But he says in the off chance that's the case they should not be afraid to come forward, "It's okay, I would say just make a phone call and let someone you care about know you're okay and come back or don't come back but at lease let someone know you're okay."

Bottom line he says two people did not simply vanish without at least one person knowing where they are or how to find them, "Somebody out there knows and somebody needs to make the call and do the right thing and let's find Jonathan and Audrey and lets bring some peace to their family and friends.

We want to stress investigators have not listed anyone as a suspect.
    We reached out to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department, again they would not comment on the case. Bolanos says this is also telling. He says they're either close or have hit a wall. Either way he says everyone needs to do their part to find Jonathan and Audrey.

If you have any information call the Riverside County Sheriff's Department at (760)-393-3544.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    We've come to find out through multiple credible sources Jonathan and Audrey were not dating exclusively. While it's not uncommon or odd sources tell us a man Audrey was dating, whose name we will not yet reveal, was not only questioned by police, but he torched his car after reporting it missing and also had a search warrant served on his home.
    This isn't suspicious at all.

Uh oh...scorned lover...not good

Does anyone know how Audrey and Jonathan met? I want to know if they met through her scorned exboyfriend Aaron?

Quote Originally Posted by internetwarrior View Post
    Does anyone know how Audrey and Jonathan met? I want to know if they met through her scorned exboyfriend Aaron?
    What's his last name? I must have missed it in the articles. I'm really curious about this dude bc he torched his car. That's def a red flag imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    What's his last name? I must have missed it in the articles. I'm really curious about this dude bc he torched his car. That's def a red flag imo.
    I think it may be Aaron Bernal. They are FB friends.

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.bernal.792

This comment is from a video about the case, made 12 days ago

Well Paul all I know is there house that they have served search warrants at is a house in Coachella and Indio belonging to the family of Aaron bernal. And on May 22 of last year someone at Aaron's address reported his car stolen, it's public record if you want to do the search it takes alot of time.

https://thexvid.com/video/41muWVySX4...n-arnlund.html

Yes Lily Rivers his name is Aaron Augusto Bernal and he is on her friends list on facebook. He lived in Coachella no longer does since they served the search warrant. He sounds like the suspect to me but obviously he burned the evidence.

Thread Information