Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kelsie Schelling - Missing Since 2/4/2013

https://www.chieftain.com/story/news...ld/6702465002/

Kelsie Schelling murder trial postponed due to COVID-19 exposure

The trial of Donthe Lucas, accused of first-degree murder in the 2013 disappearance of his pregnant, 21-year-old girlfriend, Kelsie Schelling, has been postponed two weeks after an individual in the courtroom was diagnosed with COVID-19.

Tenth Judicial District Court Judge Thomas Flesher announced Wednesday morning at what would have been the sixth day of Lucas’ trial, that “someone in the courtroom” during this week's proceedings tested positive for for the novel coronavirus.

Flesher said in discussing the matter with the Pueblo Department of Public Health and Environment on Tuesday evening, it was recommended the court exercise a 14-day quarantine. The trial is scheduled to resume at 1:15 p.m. Feb. 24.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I still say torture that motherfucker until he gives up the location of her remains. Filthy bastard. Shank that mf in prison and let him die of a painful wound infection.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/c...4-3cd52ee789bd

Man found guilty of 2013 murder, disappearance of Kelsie Schelling

The man accused in the 2013 disappearance murder of his pregnant girlfriend has been found guilty of first-degree murder.

Donthe Lucas was charged with killing his 21-year-old girlfriend, Kelsie Schelling, who was pregnant at the time.

Schelling's body has never been found, but she is presumed dead.

A jury returned a verdict against Lucas on Monday after a 14-day trial.

Prosecutors said Schelling disappeared the day after she sent Lucas an ultrasound of their unborn child.

She went missing on Feb. 4, 2013. After sending Lucas the ultrasound, police said she drove from Denver, where she lived, to Pueblo to meet Lucas at a Walmart.

Cell phone records showed her arrive, and Schelling's vehicle was parked at the store until the morning of Feb. 6, 2013, when an unidentified man picked up the vehicle and drove away.

Schelling was never seen or heard from again.

The trial against Lucas began in early February. His defense team did not call any witnesses.
    https://www.fox21news.com/top-storie...ing-witnesses/

After just a few hours of deliberations, a jury has found Donthe Lucas guilty in the 2013 disappearance and murder of Kelsie Schelling. And shortly after the verdict came down, sentencing did as well: life without the possibility of parole.
    RIP Kelsie. I am glad that you were able to get some justice.

Thread Information