Thread: Teen stabbers on the run after nearly killing a man in Hinckly, MN

Teen stabbers on the run after nearly killing a man in Hinckly, MN

http://www.startribune.com/2-teen-gi...ota/420842893/
    http://www.twincities.com/2017/04/28...g-in-hinckley/
    Two 17 year old teen girls, Aseil Cynthia-Salema Abuhamed and Tayah Valorios Thoma, attempted to kill a male in the small town of Hinckley, MN, and are now fleeing in an unknown directions and unkown method of travel.

Aseil's Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/aseil.abuhamed
    Tayah's Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/tayahthomas13

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Aseil is or just turned herself in according to her Facebook page.

What the hell... Why?

Yeah, WTF? I know you can't always tell, but the comments on their page really don't sound like the shit you usually see in this kind of case

They both turned themselves in now & police are refusing to release any further details about the victim or circumstances.

http://www.twincities.com/2017/04/28...g-in-hinckley/

HINCKLEY, Minn. - The Pine County Sheriff?s Office says the two girls wanted in connection with a Hinckley stabbing have turned themselves in.

The sheriff's office reports the two girls, both 17, are believed to be connected with a stabbing in Hinckley on Wednesday. The sheriff's office is not releasing any further information about the incident, including whether or not the three parties knew each other.

Authorities say the stabbing victim, a male, suffered life-threatening injuries. The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA) was calling the stabbing an attempted homicide.

On Sunday, the Pine County Sheriff's Office posted on its Facebook page that the two juveniles have turned themselves in.

If you have any information, contact the Pine County Sheriff?s Office at 320-629-8380 or call 911.

After reading lots of news article comments & family/friend comments I'm getting the feeling there may be more to this. There's more than one person implying it was self defence, which might be why police aren't sharing any details at all.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    After reading lots of news article comments & family/friend comments I'm getting the feeling there may be more to this. There's more than one person implying it was self defence, which might be why police aren't sharing any details at all.
    This was my first thought. Possible attempted sexual assault?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    This was my first thought. Possible attempted sexual assault?
    I was thinking the same

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Really odd story.

Court documents: Teen girls put pillow over victim's face, stabbed him 5 times

HINCKLEY, Minn. (KMSP) - Prosecutors filed court documents Monday seeking to charge two teenage girls in Pine County, Minnesota with attempted second-degree murder and first-degree assault. Aseil Cynthia-Salema Abuhamed and Tayah Valorios Thomas, both 17, turned themselves in to the sheriff’s office on Sunday for the stabbing of a man in Hinckley last Wednesday, April 26.

According to the juvenile delinquency petitions filed Monday, the victim told first responders that he was sitting in the chair next to his bed and listening to music while Abuhamed was cleaning, because she missed school that day. He said nothing out of the ordinary happened that day.

According to court documents, Thomas -- his step-niece -- then walked into the bedroom and started talking about music. She then jumped behind him and covered his face with a pillow. The victim told police that he thought Abuhamed was punching him, but he was able to get the pillow off his face and saw a knife in her hand, at which point he realized he had been stabbed. Thomas was allegedly saying “get him, get him” during the stabbing.

The victim “at first thought that they were playing around” because the girls were laughing, and he said they continued to laugh while he called 911. Court documents state the victim was stabbed in the chest approximately 5 times and in the arm once. He told the 911 dispatcher that he was becoming lightheaded from the blood loss and that he was “leaking like a faucet.”

When the girls ran out of the room, the victim grabbed a knife for his own protection.

A neighbor told deputies that he saw two girls run out of the house and down the street. Investigators also spoke the victim’s stepson, who was home at the time of the incident, and said his sister, Abuhamed, ran into his room holding a knife with her hands covered in blood. She told him that he needed to leave.

A family member told Fox 9 that the girls are cousins and the victim is a boyfriend of Abuhamed's mom. They also said, "It's not what it looks like."

The Pine County Sheriff and Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension released a statewide alert for the two girls after they fled the scene of the stabbing. That alert was canceled after they turned themselves in to the sheriff’s office on Sunday.
    http://www.fox9.com/news/251923922-story

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yeah, something is fucky here. Just not sitting well with me.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Agreed. His story is really weird & both these girls seem like really decent kids (compared to most of the teen fb pages I see anyway).

Among other things, that very unnecessary explanation for why he had a knife too is really making me side eye the guy. I guess police will know if he really went & got it after he was stabbed like he claims, because the lack of a gushing blood trail will be a bit of a giveaway if he's lying

These girls were being ripped to pieces on social media even before the guy's "evil laughing teen attackers" story was published, but I think a lot of it is because idiots are assuming a whole lot of really stupid, nasty shit because of Aseil's surname.

I can't believe hardly anyone besides her fam & friends are bothering to ask if there's something more to this story :(

Thread Information