Date of Birth: 05/07/1980
    Ethnicity: ASIAN
    Date of Death: 04/23/2017
    Place of Death: RESIDENCE
    source: http://mec.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/m...Num=2017-03103

FB: https://www.facebook.com/shirley.weiss.37?hc_ref=SEARCH

From a friend on Facebook:
    Shirls, I was the lucky one to call you my friend. Love you forever ❤️
    Please help spread the word. A celebration of life will be planned and we want to make sure all of Shirley's friends are present.
    Shirley Chi Weiss, our beloved daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, niece and friend got taken from us much too soon. She had the whole world in her hand, and her generosity, beauty and kindness shall live on forever in all of us. A Celebration of Life is being planned, further details to follow. We are collecting stories and pictures of Shirley Weiss.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Very sad.

From FB:

We aren't sure what happened yet... she had head trauma a few months ago. Thinking it might have been a result from that. They will know more in a few days hopefully.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    She seemed sweet. That's sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

More about Shirley. Her celebration of life is today. Clearly a well-loved person.

From People Magazine:
    Joe Mantegna Remembers Late Criminal Minds' Crew Member Shirley Chi Weiss Who Passed Away at 36

Joe Mantegna is remembering the positive imprint that a late Criminal Minds crew member left on the long-running series.

Mantegna, 69, took to Twitter on Friday to remember Shirley Chi Weiss, a member of the Criminal Minds family, who passed away on April 23 at the age of 36.

“Our Criminal Minds family has lost one of our own,” Mantegna, who stars as David Rossi on the crime drama series, tweeted. “RIP Shirley, you were a bright smile in our world. #criminalminds #shirleyweiss.”

Weiss worked as a production staff member from 2012-14 and as a production coordinator from 2016-17, according to her IMDb account.

“Anyone who was lucky enough to know Shirley will miss her terribly. She was a loving friend to all of us at Criminal Minds and Beyond Borders,” Criminals Minds executive producer Erica Messer said in a statement obtained by PEOPLE. “We are especially sorry for her family’s loss of their beautiful daughter and sister.”

“Shirley Chi Weiss, our beloved daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, niece and friend, was taken from us much too soon,” reads Weiss’ obituary on Legacy.com. “She had the whole world in her hand, and her generosity, beauty and kindness shall live on forever in all of us.”

CBS will include a card in Weiss’ honor in the next original episode, airing May 10.
    source: http://people.com/tv/joe-mantegna-re...weiss-dead-36/

Shirley Chi Weiss, our beloved daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, niece and friend was taken from us much too soon. She had the whole world in her hand, and her generosity, beauty and kindness shall live on forever in all of us.

Shirley was born on May 7, 1980 in San Antonio, TX. Grew up in Eagle River Alaska, where she went to Ravenwood Elementary and Chugiak High School. She graduated from Syracuse University in 2002, lived in New Jersey for a few years, and eventually moved to Los Angeles to pursue her dream of becoming a film and television producer. After years of determination, Shirley’s dream became a reality. For the past two years, she had established herself as an integral force in a national television show, working as the Production Office Coordinator (POC) with Criminal Minds, Beyond Borders. During her production breaks, Shirley loved to travel, drink good wine, and make her many friends laugh out loud. Shirley loved her family, and showered her niece and nephew with kindness and generosity.

Shirley is survived by Shih-Ying Weiss (Mother), John D. Weiss (Father), Stephanie Y. Richter / nee Weiss (Sister), Olaf Richter (Brother-in-Law), Denali Hwa-Li Richter (Niece), and Milo Wei Richter (Nephew).

A Celebration of Life will be held on Saturday, May 6th at 2:30pm at Rose Hill Memorial Park (Memorial Chapel), 3888 Workman Mill Rd, Whittier, CA,
    http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/lad....jmVZxA3Z.dpuf

According to IMDB

Trivia: Died from complications from head injury she sustained a few months before her death exactly 2 weeks before her 37th birthday.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3170327/

I wonder what is taking so long if it was a head injury?

Still waiting..

Also, her cached obit (since been changed) says this

Shirley Weiss passed away on April 23, 2017 at the age of 36 in Eagle River, Alaska.

Not true??

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Still waiting..

Also, her cached obit (since been changed) says this

Shirley Weiss passed away on April 23, 2017 at the age of 36 in Eagle River, Alaska.

Not true??
    That's SO bizarre. Something is really wrong with this case.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Took a long time...

Manner:
    NATURAL

Cause A:
    ARRHYTHMOGENIC CARDIOMYOPATHY

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Took a long time...

Manner:
    NATURAL

Cause A:
    ARRHYTHMOGENIC CARDIOMYOPATHY
    No mystery at all, and nothing to do with the head injury. At least I don't think.

Weird...

Thread Information