Thread: Aram Dowell - missing since 16 December 2015

Aram Dowell - missing since 16 December 2015

https://www.facebook.com/aram.dowell?ref=br_rs

https://www.gofundme.com/2erwky4

Aram Dowell went missing on December 16, 2015. He is 36 yrs old with hazel eyes light brown hair and is 5'8" 145 lbs. We believe foul play is involved. We are raising money to offer a reward for any information that leads to the solving of this case and the recovery of his remains. Our family is crushed. Someone knows something. Any $ raised minus fees involved will be used as the reward anyone who leads us to solving this horrible tragedy. He leaves behind 4 beautiful children and a huge family that loves him dearly. Please help us find the truth.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/dowell_aram.html

The Boundary County Sheriff's Office is continuing their search into missing resident Aram Wade Dowell. Dowell, 36, was last seen Dec. 16. Candy Colvin, Dowell's mother, is very concerned for her son. "Three weeks, no one's seen him," said Colvin, "He hasn't called. It's like he fell off the face off the earth." According to Colvin, Dowell vanished shortly after a domestic dispute with his father-in-law, who fired several shots in his direction.The Sheriff's Office confirmed that there was a physical altercation between Dowell and his father-in-law, who was armed with a pistol. No one was injured. According to Chief Deputy Rich Stephens, however, there is no indication of foul play in Dowell's disappearance. As of now, the Sheriff's Office is checking in with Dowell's contacts for information. Dowell sold his truck before disappearing, therefore making it more difficult for deputies. "We don't have a vehicle or anything to trace," said Stephens. Colvin finds his disappearance abnormal, though. "It's not like him not to call anyone," said Colvin. Colvin asks Boundary County residents to "please keep your eyes open and please call the Sheriff's Office if you have any information."

Dowell stands at 5 feet 9 inches and weighs approximately 140 pounds. He has a scar on his left eye and tattoo on his upper right arm.The Sheriff's Office can be reached at 267-3151.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Here is his FB post about the incident with his father-in-law from 11/26/15. I added paragraphs to make it easier to read (sans the grammar/misspellings).

ive had what you would call a complete and total violation of any rights i have as a humanbeing and as a father.. i came home the other day and find my wife and father in law loading up her car with all who knows what..??? and saying she is taking our children out of school and moving them to Cda. i reached into the car to grab a laundry basket full of my kids clothes and got jumped from behind by her father..RICK REED... as i turned around to face him i noticed he was holding a 22 revolver. all of this happening on my front door step... he fired idk how many shots but im guessing all 6.at point blank range at my chest...

lets just say it wasnt my time... because i am no wher near lucky..i reacted to having a gun fired at me and punched rick in the side of his head knocking the crazy lunatic to the ground.... i noticed he was frantically reaching for his pistol because it dropped when he hit the ground.. i took off running around the corner of my house dialing 911 while shots still being fired at my back... the cops showed up in force thank god... or sooo i thought... only to end up arresting me and charging me with battery and domestic battery.... not one hand...NOT ONE FINGER was put on amber. i did hit Rick upside his head after he fired shots and tried to MURDER me on my front door step... think that would be self defense to say the very least....

NOW I Got two charges against me and i didnt break one single law.. And while in jail waiting to get a bond for these made up charges, my boys are withdrawn from school and moved to Cda. I have no idea wher ther at and havnt been allowed to talk or see them on this special day.or anz day for that matter..this is BOUNDARY COUNTYS POLICE FORCE AT ITS finest.... i cannot believe they get away with what they do.

and even justify themselves... treating me the whole time like i was the criminal when i was the VICTIM... UNFUKNBELIEVABLE....any body know anything about the law or know of a good lawyer wanting to work pro-bono.. cuz ther will be a settlement when this is all said and done..Any advise to how i can see my kids without breaking a no contact order on her would be much apreciated... ther is not a no contact order with me and my children, I actually have court ordered 50-50 custody agreement from last time she did this to me..i dont know what to do and am at my witts end

Thread Information