Thread: Gail Webb 17 April 2017 awaiting OH ME results

Gail Webb 17 April 2017 awaiting OH ME results

Gail Ann Webb
    04/17/2017
    41 years
    http://medicalexaminer.cuyahogacounty.us/

FB: https://www.facebook.com/gwebb23?pnref=friends.search

GAIL A. WEBB (nee McAleer), age 41. Devoted wife of Brian for 20 years; loving mother of Austin, Alexis, Brian, and Cassandra; Master of Boss; caring sister of Todd McAleer (Karen), Dannie McAleer (Mandy), and Gini Durham (Rob-deceased); dear daughter of Pamela Klecka (Todd) and the late Wayne McAleer; cherished aunt of Jarred, Jordan, Dominique, Alison "Mickey", Henry, Alexandra, George, Aubrey, and Dexter; dear cousin and friend of many. Funeral Services 11:00 a.m., Saturday, April 22, 2017 at the funeral home. The family will receive friends FRIDAY 1-3 AND 6-8 P.M. at the A. RIPEPI AND SONS FUNERAL HOME, 3202 FULTON RD., CLEVELAND.
    http://hosting-24619.tributes.com/ob...WEBB-104685674

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post

Great find, Bewitching!
    It's one of the most touching GFM message I've ever read so I'm posting it here

Dear friends of Brian Webb,
    Like me, when you talk to Brian, you will likely tell him you're there for him and that if he needs anything, you are but a phone call away. I repeated this to Brian 3 times the day that Gail passed away. Each time I said it, the words felt increasingly more meaningless to me. The phone will never ring because Brian is never going to call. It's not his way. Truth is, until now I wasn't sure how I could possibly help anyways.

Brian is different than me. If he offered his help and you didn't call on him, he'd be at your front door anyway (paint brush in hand), or at your rally praising your efforts or protesting to support your cause. He's the one protecting your employee rights, evaluating the quality of your fire gear, kick starting your fund raiser, passing out coats in the winter and presents for needy children at Christmas. We all know his character. We also know that credit is something Brian does not seek - And for that, I've said too much already.

How to help Brian:
    I have learned from those closest to Brian that he will bare a tremendous financial burden as a result of this tragedy. Affordable life insurance was not attainable and Gail died without a burial policy. I don't know the particulars- they seem irrelevant to me. I know that if it could have been achieved, Brian would have gotten it done.

Firefighter's of Cleveland,
    Together we can accomplish this goal in relieving a small measure of Brian's financial burden by providing for the funeral costs of his beloved wife, Gail.

To succeed, each of us must pledge a donation on this site. After receiving an acknowledgement on Facebook, we must also SHARE the post and get the message out. Finally, because not everyone has a Facebook page, each of us must reach out (word-of-mouth) to every firefighter we know.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It is a lovely message. Her husband must be totally devastated.

Acute doxepin, ethanol, and alprazolam toxicity. SUICIDE.

Thread Information