Thread: Gary Nix - 15 April 2017

Gary Nix - 15 April 2017

https://www.facebook.com/gary.nix.58/friends?pnref=lhc

MADISON-Gary Nix, age 48, of Madison, passed away unexpectedly on Saturday, April 15, 2017. He was born in Madison on Oct. 16, 1968, the son of Wayne Nix and Sherry (Maxcy) Zietlow. After graduating from Madison La Follette High School in 1985, Gary was employed with various area construction companies in Madison and Houston, Texas. He had a variety of interests including fishing, attending his son's baseball games, and riding motorcycles. Gary enjoyed spending time with family and friends and making good memories of any given situation. Gary is survived by his wife, Margeaux Pankow; son, Steven; mother, Sherry (Roger) Zietlow; father, Wayne (Gail) Nix; sister, Dana (Steve) McClelland; step-sister, Kim (Mark) Olson; mother-in-law, Cherie Kay George; brothers-in-law, Jamiel and Julian Kamarudin; and several nieces, nephews and many other relatives and friends. He was preceded in death by his maternal and paternal grandparents. A celebration of Gary's life will be held at GUNDERSON EAST FUNERAL AND CREMATION CARE, 5203 Monona Dr., Madison, from 1 p.m. until 3 p.m. on Saturday, April 22, 2017. In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to the family. Online condolences may be made at www.gundersonfh.com.

http://www.gundersonfh.com/obituarie...#/obituaryInfo

RIP Gary Nix...fly free w/the angels, in no more pain ���� ...condolences to the whole family including friends
    I liked Gary but he never liked me, I I think I poached a girl from him at the black bear one night...

Reply when somebody asked what happened
    They're not for sure or saying yet
    And this one on a RIP post. YEP. They went THERE.
    Sorry but can't say the same. Last time I trusted him he drove my kid around drunk and ended up with the cops called and he endangered my son. Yes it's sad but bad people make bad decisions and sometimes even the best of us can't save them. He chose the wrong people and hopefully he is in peace now but he didn't take anyone with him. We all tried to save someone who couldn't be saved. That's all I have to say

JANESVILLE—A Madison man was charged with fourth-offense intoxicated driving after an arrest Thursday in Janesville.

Gary W. Nix, 47, was charged in Rock County Court following the incident, in which a Rock County sheriff's deputy stopped him for failing to signal while turning at Delavan Drive and Beloit Avenue around 10:04 p.m. Thursday, according to the complaint.

Nix was stopped in the 100 block of State Street, where the deputy discovered Nix had two passengers, one of them age 15, according to the complaint.

Nix has two previous intoxicated-driving convictions in Wisconsin and a felony driving-while-intoxicated charge with a child under 15 in the car in Texas, according to the complaint.
    http://www.gazettextra.com/20160229/..._in_janesville

Thread Information