Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Easter Day Slaughter" Steve "Stevie Steve" Stephens shoots elderly man at random in Cleveland while on Facebook live

What a sweet heart.

He looks like he was such a sweet man. Prayers for his family. I hope a bunch of guys find this guy and beat the hell out of him what a pos.
    And why in the world would people be blaming the lady he is blaming for him doing this. I am sure she had no idea this was coming. I have seen so many people on line trashing her.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    How heartbreaking to see pictures of this lovely man. Bless him.

I clicked on a link on FB about this case yesterday before I knew anything about it. Unfortunately, the link had the whole video and I saw the whole, awful thing. I've watched plenty of death videos in the past but this one really just got to me. I've been thinking about this poor man and his family all day. I don't normally agree with the death penalty but I'm fine with whatever horrible things happen to Steve.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Elisabeth Brian added 3 new photos ? feeling disgusted.
    20 hrs ?
    Seriously. Stop sharing the video of an innocent man being viciously murdered. Also, stop sharing photos of the victim that shows him moments before his death in complete fear and shock. Share photos of him when he was happy and full of life - just as his friends and family remember him and how they want to continue to remember him as!

With that said - my thoughts and prayers go out to the Godwin family - may he forever rest in peace!

They dig though the victims past yet, or are they leaving it alone for a fucking change?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    I've been reading elsewhere that the Erie ping is a rumor. So I checked CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/17/us/cle...deo/index.html
    Thanks. Late last night I found the fact versus fiction article and saw where what I posted was not correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    They dig though the victims past yet, or are they leaving it alone for a fucking change?
    I've seen some stuff about him. Pretty disgusting that the media runs with that crap.

I never watch the videos, but for whatever reason, I watched this one. And yes, I wish I hadn't. It's not that it's exceptionally gory, but the fact that it's so random & the shooter behaves almost as if he's out running errands is most disturbing. And that poor elderly gentleman deserved to be treated with respect, not shot dead while walking to the store. What the hell is wrong with people?

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I've seen some stuff about him. Pretty disgusting that the media runs with that crap.
    Yea, he got arrested for marijuana possession in 1960, and got into a bar fight in 1965. Very important to this story. Can't wait for them to do it.

Seriously, though, has it started already? It's disgusting and typical. I'm fucking tired of it

Also, walking by old black dudes, and they're currently wary as fuck right now. (insert a Ron is old joke here)

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yea, he got arrested for marijuana possession in 1960, and got into a bar fight in 1965. Very important to this story. Can't wait for them to do it.

Seriously, though, has it started already? It's disgusting and typical. I'm fucking tired of it
    Yes and it's a disgrace. There's more, but I'm not going to elaborate and aid the disgusting assholes in making him look bad. It has zero bearing on the fact that he's the victim of a tragic crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Yup, this fucker is dead.

It's now an excellent day. I hope he burns in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Video won't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Video won't work for me.
    You're not missing much except some Woman that doesn't know how to use a camera or report on anything in a clear and concise way.

YAY for dead fucker. I only wish that he had done this to begin with instead of taking other people with him. I'm wondering if we're going to find out about other victims that may not have been discovered yet

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    You're not missing much except some Woman that doesn't know how to use a camera or report on anything in a clear and concise way.

YAY for dead fucker. I only wish that he had done this to begin with instead of taking other people with him. I'm wondering if we're going to find out about other victims that may not have been discovered yet
    Thanks, kind of figured.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Had a feeling he was going to take the easy way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    Had a feeling he was going to take the easy way out.
    Yep. I thought it would be sooner, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

That video is some bugged out shit. Damn.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/cleve...hens/432227259

Alert McDonald's worker helps police find Steve Stephens

RIE, Pa. -- It was all due to the quick thinking of a McDonald's employee that led police to Steve Stephens.

Stephens was at the center of a nationwide manhunt after police say he killed 74-year-old Robert Godwin Sr. on Easter Sunday at 695 East 93rd Street in Cleveland. Stephens later posted the video of him shooting and killing Godwin on Facebook.

The Cleveland Police and the FBI put the word out nationwide that Stephens was likely still driving the white Ford Fusion with the temporary license tag of #363630. They had also widely distributed his photo.

Social media soon spread the word. Erie is only a 2-hour drive from Cleveland.

TIMELINE | How a deadly Facebook shooting led to Steve Stephens' suicide

Just after 11 a.m. today (Tuesday), a female employee at the McDonald's drive-thru pay window in Harborcreek Township recognized Stephens and told her manager.

According to WKYC's Chris Tye, the manager called Pennsylvania State Police and that Stephens was there.

Stephens had ordered a 20-piece McNuggets and a side of fries. To stall him, employees allegedly told him the fries weren't ready yet.

According to Tye, Stephens pulled away from the drive-thru when he spotted police pulling into the McDonald's parking lot.

Sources tell WKYC's Monica Robins that the person who gave the tip that led to his location will receive the $50,000 reward.

Following a short pursuit of about a mile or so, police executed the pit maneuver -- striking a car on one of its fenders to make it spin -- on Buffalo Road by an abandoned school and an officer saw Stephens pull out a pistol and shoot himself.

Steve Stephens dead: 'We have closure'

Police said in a 3:30 p.m. news conference that an autopsy of Stephens' body will occur Wednesday at the Erie County Coroner's Office.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/cleve...hens/432227259

Alert McDonald's worker helps police find Steve Stephens

RIE, Pa. -- It was all due to the quick thinking of a McDonald's employee that led police to Steve Stephens.

Stephens was at the center of a nationwide manhunt after police say he killed 74-year-old Robert Godwin Sr. on Easter Sunday at 695 East 93rd Street in Cleveland. Stephens later posted the video of him shooting and killing Godwin on Facebook.

The Cleveland Police and the FBI put the word out nationwide that Stephens was likely still driving the white Ford Fusion with the temporary license tag of #363630. They had also widely distributed his photo.

Social media soon spread the word. Erie is only a 2-hour drive from Cleveland.

TIMELINE | How a deadly Facebook shooting led to Steve Stephens' suicide

Just after 11 a.m. today (Tuesday), a female employee at the McDonald's drive-thru pay window in Harborcreek Township recognized Stephens and told her manager.

According to WKYC's Chris Tye, the manager called Pennsylvania State Police and that Stephens was there.

Stephens had ordered a 20-piece McNuggets and a side of fries. To stall him, employees allegedly told him the fries weren't ready yet.

According to Tye, Stephens pulled away from the drive-thru when he spotted police pulling into the McDonald's parking lot.

Sources tell WKYC's Monica Robins that the person who gave the tip that led to his location will receive the $50,000 reward.

Following a short pursuit of about a mile or so, police executed the pit maneuver -- striking a car on one of its fenders to make it spin -- on Buffalo Road by an abandoned school and an officer saw Stephens pull out a pistol and shoot himself.

Steve Stephens dead: 'We have closure'

Police said in a 3:30 p.m. news conference that an autopsy of Stephens' body will occur Wednesday at the Erie County Coroner's Office.

Sorry for double...

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Thanks. Late last night I found the fact versus fiction article and saw where what I posted was not correct.
    And yet he was in Erie after all. Hmmmm
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Dubble Bubble
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Well, I'm glad that it's a McDonald's worker that will receive the 50K.

Wish he had live streamed that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information