Thread: Karen Ramirez - Missing since 24 March 2017

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Karen Ramirez - Missing since 24 March 2017

HOUSTON - The vehicle of a woman who has been missing since March 24 was found Friday in northeast Houston, officials said.

The missing woman?s vehicle was found at 12:50 p.m. in the 8300 block of Tilgham Street.

Family members said they haven?t seen or heard from Karen Ramirez, 26, who has been missing for a week.

A worker at a warehouse in east Houston spotted an abandoned car on Tilgham Street at Port Houston and called police. He told police the vehicle had been parked on the street all week.

Police said there was blood in the car and a gunshot through the passenger side.

"It would appear that something has happened to Karen,? said Detective Phil Waters, of the Houston Police Department homicide division. ?At this point, we do not know who may have harmed her. But she was appears to be, shot. And what it appears to be inside where the transfer of blood is inside the car, it looks like she might have been shot in the driver's seat, pushed over into the passenger's seat and then later put in the trunk and might have been disposed of between here and somewhere in southeast Houston."

Detective Waters said Karen and her boyfriend, Miguel Buezo, were together at a club in southeast Houston a week ago. The detective said there may have been an argument. Neither has been seen since. Property owners near where their abandoned car was found said there was activity here Saturday afternoon and again that night.

Waters said, "There is some discussion that Miguel may be in Honduras, because he apparently contacted an ex-girlfriend who may have assisted him in acquiring a plane ticket to Honduras."

http://www.click2houston.com/news/ve...-officials-say

I think this is Karen's FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...friends.search

Her Boyfriend's FB: https://www.facebook.com/angel.buezo...8%3A1491855802

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Under that picture I posted of her boyfriend is this -

Reina Menjivar xfavor comuniquense con la familia (translation - please get in touch with family)
    March 28 at 5:21pm
    Glenda Menjivar
    Glenda Menjivar Hola podr?a decirle a Karen ke m llame porfavor (translation - hello, could you please tell Karen to please call me?)
    March 28 at 7:42pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Aw man. This is sad. Beli's additions made me go look. Her poor family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

From March 2022:

https://abc13.com/karen-ramirez-murd...mala/11620582/

Man accused of murdering girlfriend in 2017 brought back to Houston from Guatemala

Thread Information