Thread: Kyla Porter - missing since February 2, 2008

Olivia

Kyla Porter - missing since February 2, 2008

All the missing articles about her state she may be in another area ie a runaway, but from her mother's comments on myspace, it sounds like they don't believe that.

http://www.myspace.com/kylafreakingporter

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: February 8, 2008 from Holiday, Florida
    Classification: Missing
    Date Of Birth: October 27, 1988
    Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 125 lbs.
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Brown
    Race: White
    Distinguishing Characteristics: Tattoo left and right
    breast, tattoo right shoulder and on back Case Number: 08-13138

Details of Disappearance
    Kyla was last seen by her sister in the Holiday area on 02/08/08 and has not been seen or heard from since. She may possibly be in the Moon Lake area and has friends in New Port Richey and Palm Harbor.

Re: Kyla Porter - missing since February 2, 2008

http://www.myspace.com/momofkylaportermissing

Saturday, September 19, 2009 
    Who ever said it gets easier with time is wrong......
    Current mood:  drained
    Category: Life
    Hi baby this is Mom I know I haven't written in a while but it is so painful to even look at a photo of you anymore that I can barely stand to write to you. Not even knowing if your here to read it, or not. I just wanted you to know again how much I love you, I never knew pain until this happened to me Kyla I just sometimes I don't think I can make another day without knowing where you are ans what happened to you. I do know one thing the Bible is right when it says the end times are evil times. Because the amount of missing loved ones that are ripped from there parents everyday is staggering. I will never stop looking for you Kyla I Love you so much I just wish I would have had one more time to let you know how much I loved my little girl.                                         Love forever Mommy

Totally O/T but these insensitive fuckwads on Myspace piss me off ... they see someone is either missing or dead from other comments & they still insist on posting to promote a band or video. gah! so glad I deleted MS.
    Саша VIIXIVMMIX

No real updates, but her thread's so tiny I thought it could do with some bulking up. There have been a lot of articles in the media since this thread was created & her Mum has been getting her name & picture out as much as she can. Kyla had 3 other siblings including a twin sister, both her Mum & her twin believe she's alive, somewhere.

The article, about a relatively recent TV program that I'm linking here, is worth the read, not just to fill in more details (real or imagined) of Kyla's disappearance,but also because it's brutally honest in it's description of a mother trying to find her missing daughter. She had Kyla's case featured on TV program "Psychic Kids", but neither she nor Kyla's twin accept the answers they received through the show. At the time the article was published, they both believed she was being held against her will in the area she was last seen.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humanin...e-2008/1131287

Kyla's Mum sneaks out on her scooter to call Kayla's name through the streets, as loudly as she can. She sneaks because Kayla's Dad, concerned for her safety, has asked her to stop. But she is sure her daughter is being held against her will somewhere on those streets. She wants Kayla to be able to hear & know that she's not forgotten, her Mum is still looking & won't give up.

I can't imagine what the news from Cleveland has done for, & to, these families.

Is her twin sister identical? If so, I wonder how many times police have gotten tips from people claiming they saw her, when they actually saw her twin. I have an identical twin sister myself, and I could see this happneing if one of us went missing. It must be really hard on the case.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

http://www.findkylaporter.com/

Im assuming this is her and her sister. I'n the first video when they were young, and 2nd video older (In the link)

sister in tan dress
    Last edited by luvit; 06-07-2013 at 01:25 AM.

No they are not identical at all...ive known the twins anf their family since 1988..and have been apart of the family. My children are nephew and nieces..will never give up hope to find my baby girl Kyla shes so unique and is missed terribly

Thread Information