Thread: An Vinh Nguyen (27) missing from Harris Co, TX since 3/31/17

An Vinh Nguyen (27) missing from Harris Co, TX since 3/31/17

http://abc13.com/news/volunteers-sco...udent/1843493/

Volunteers with Texas EquuSearch are going door-to-door, looking for 27-year-old An Vinh Nguyen. An Vinh was last seen in northwest Harris County on March 31.

On Thursday, volunteers went through Midtown and Montrose areas in effort to gather more clues about An Vinh's disappearance.

Loved ones say he left a friend's home at the Golden Bamboo II Apartments at 8125 Mills Road in the Willowbrook area. An Vinh is a student at the UH Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management.

He recently booked a flight to Fort Lauderdale. He was preparing to interview for a flight attendant job with Spirit Airlines. His paperwork along with the suit he just bought were untouched.

An Vinh was last seen wearing a light yellow t-shirt and was last known to be driving an orange 2016 Jeep Renegade with a Texas license plate HJB-5077. He has short black hair, brown eyes, stands 5'6" tall and weighs about 140 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Harris County Sheriff's Office at 713-755-7427.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Lazarus is pretty exceptional and he's been here for awhile, smearing his poo around the threads for attention. Don't be like Lazarus.

http://www.khou.com/news/vehicle-bel...sing/431441799

Vehicle belonging to missing UH student found, 27-year-old still missing

The 2016 4-door Jeep Renegade belonging to a missing University of Houston student has been found.

The student, 27 year-old An Vinh Nguyen has not been located.

Authorities are not releasing where the vehicle was found because the case is still under investigation.

Lazarus is pretty exceptional and he's been here for awhile, smearing his poo around the threads for attention. Don't be like Lazarus.

Not looking good
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Fell into a river.

Next.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

http://abc13.com/news/search-intensi...udent/1890984/

Search intensifies for missing UH student

The search for a missing University of Houston student will intensify on Wednesday morning as volunteers fan out on foot to canvass the Willowbrook area.

An Vinh Nguyen was last seen in northwest Harris County on March 31. According to family members, he left a friend's home at the Golden Bamboo II Apartments at 8125 Mills Road. A friend said Nguyen told him he was heading home to finish a paper for school.

The Harris County Sheriff's Office recently recovered his 2016 Jeep Renegade and searched the vehicle for evidence. Since Eyewitness News discovered the car last week, deputies have only said that they are actively pursuing leads in the case.

The vehicle remains in law enforcement custody. Detectives would not reveal where they discovered the Jeep or what condition it was in at the time. They said Nguyen's family gave investigators consent to search it.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...g-11083321.php

Texas Equusearch to resume search of missing Univ. of Houston student

Texas Equusearch announced Tuesday it will resume searching for University of Houston student, An Vinh Nguyen Wednesday morning.

Equusearch's director of search operations said last week a search could not be conducted until a vehicle was found. The search will focus on the Spring area.

His brother, Loc Nguyen, told KHOU his brother has "no enemies, no illness, nor any reason to run."

Nguyen was last seen wearing a light yellow T-shirt; he told his friend he was going home to finish a school paper, and was meant to fly to Florida the next day for a job interview. His family said he never boarded the plane. Nguyen is a hotel and restaurant management major at the Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management at UH.

"Every day that passes by is critical for us," Loc Nguyen, Nguyen's brother, told KTRK. "We worry a lot. Every night comes, I don't know where my brother is. It's really hard."

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

DISCLAIMER: The following quotes are not in reference to your loved one. They are quotes found to be funny in regard to much older cases.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy.

Is she scowling in every pic, or is that her unfortunate face?!?

http://thedailycougar.com/2017/08/07...student-death/

Police suspect two cousins in UH student’s death

Two suspects are wanted for the April disappearance of a University of Houston student, the Harris County Sheriff’s Office announced at a news conference Monday.

Cousins Jerret Jamal Allen, 26, and Brandon Alexander Lyons, 18, allegedly used social media to lure UH student An Vinh Nguyen, 27, and at least one other victim in an attempt to rob them last spring, police said.

Nguyen, a student at the Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management, is presumed to be dead, police said, though his body has not been found.

Allen is charged with fraud for using credit or debit cards belonging to Nguyen in April, according to court records.

Lyons has been held in Harris County Jail since April after he was arrested for taking the vehicle of Glenser Soliman, a 44-year-old nurse. A Spring-area resident found Soliman’s body in late February while walking a dog near the nurse’s home.

Investigators said Soliman’s slaying and Nguyen’s disappearance appear to be connected.
    Here's our thread on Glenser Soliman: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...hlight=soliman

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/08...ators-say.html

The guy on the left has already been arrested, the guy on the right is still on the run.

Wow. I would have never guessed this outcome. With An preparing for travel the next day, I had other thoughts in my head that could be related to anxiety.

I wonder how many other people may be affected by this duo or others with a robbery motive.

Thread Information