Thread: Annie Lennox's daughter grounded after party crashed thanks to Myspace!

Annie Lennox's daughter grounded after party crashed thanks to Myspace!

A party hosted by Eurythmics singer Annie Lennox's teenage daughter has reportedly left the pop star's former marital home trashed after gatecrashers learnt of the bash via the internet.

The Daily Mail said Lennox's 16-year-old daughter Lola emailed around 30 close school friends to say she was planning a get-together at her film producer father Uri Fruchtmann's north London home while he was out of town.

But word of the party spread like wildfire and eventually ended up on sites like MySpace, reported the paper, which did not include details of when the party occurred.

Hundreds of people gatecrashed the event, the paper said, scribbling graffiti on the walls, breaking pictures, ripping apart books, fighting in the back yard and vomiting and urinating on the carpets in the same house Lennox shared with Fruchtmann during their 12-year marriage.

"At first it was just lamps being knocked over and drinks being spilled," an unnamed friend of the family was quoted as saying in the Mail.

"But as things got worse people were urinating on the carpet in the corner of the living room, then there was graffiti being scrawled on and even etched into the walls, pictures were being taken down and damaged, CDs went missing, books were taken off bookshelves and pages were inexplicably ripped out.

"Lola's friends were totally outnumbered and the gatecrashers would not leave. The front door was locked shut to make sure no one else could get in, but the ones outside actually rammed it in, breaking its hinges.

"There was a fight in the garden, someone had deliberately filled the sink with detergent and let it run over so it flood the place. There was vomit on the stairs, and cigarette burns on the carpets, cans and bottles strewn inside and out. The place was a like a bombsite."

Eventually police were called in to bring the situation under control, the paper said.

Lola was grounded by her parents for an indefinite period, it said.

A spokesman for Scotland Yard told smh.com.au it had no information about the alleged trashing of the house.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/people/myspace-bloggers-trash-annies-place/2007/05/08/1178390277270.html

Re: Annie Lennox's daughter grounded after party crashed thanks to Myspace!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

Was MC there at this party?

I wish i was at that party... I've always had a huge crush on Annie Lennox... is her daughter hot?  not legal but that's not the question.

[quote author=Arrick link=topic=7137.msg347177#msg347177 date=1178670327]
    I wish i was at that party... I've always had a huge crush on Annie Lennox... is her daughter hot?  not legal but that's not the question.
    [/quote]

There is a picture of her daughters here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=453293&in_page_id=1770

But the paper have blanked out their faces, so you can't tell what she looks like. This is the article:

Annie Lennox's girl hit by the Internet gatecrash yobs

by RICHARD SIMPSON - Last updated at 07:33am on 8th May 2007

Eurythmics singer Annie Lennox might well be feeling, as in the words of her hit song, just like she's walking on broken glass today.

The popstar, 52, has been hit with a hefty repair bill after her 16-year-old daughter became the latest victim of gatecrashers who get wind of a party on the internet.

The mayhem happened after Annie's teenaged daughter Lola innocently let slip she was having a get-together at home while her film producer father Uri Fruchtmann was away.

But the email which was meant to get to just 30 close school friends ended up frenziedly circulating to hundreds of others. It is understood that the information about the party spread on websites like MySpace.

Their £2 million family home in north London was trashed when more than a hundred youngsters forced entry.

Party-goers daubed graffiti on walls, broke pictures and lampshades, tore apart books, urinated and vomited on carpets, flooded the kitchen and had a pitch battle in the garden.

It was not long before it was standing room only at the house and in its grounds and the party quickly got out of hand.

Her singer mother, who divorced from her father Uri in 2000 after 12 years of marriage and also lives in north London, is not understood to have heard about the party at the former marital home until the damage had been done.

Neighbours intervened and police were called to evacuate the house.

A friend of the family told the Mail: 'It all started off pleasantly enough. It was unusually busy - but everyone just assumed Lola must have been a very popular young lady.

'People just kept coming and coming - there was a constant stream of them turning up from all over London and further afield. It got to a point when it was shoulder to shoulder and then a band turned up completely unannounced.'

The friend added: 'At first it was just lamps being knocked over and drinks being spilled.

But as things got worse people were urinating on the carpet in the corner of the living room, then there was graffiti being scrawled on and even etched into the walls, pictures were being taken down and damaged, CDs went missing, books were taken off bookshelves and pages were inexplicably ripped out.

'Lola's friends were totally outnumbered and the gate-crashers would not leave. The front door was locked shut to make sure no one else could get in, but the ones outside actually rammed it in, breaking its hinges.'

Meanwhile the people inside were getting even more rowdy.

'There was a fight in the garden, someone had deliberately filled the sink with detergent and let it run over so it flood the place. There was vomit on the stairs, and cigarette burns on the carpets, cans and bottles strewn inside and out. The place was a like a bombsite.

'Thankfully Lola at least had the foresight had taken many of the more expensive pictures off the walls and the put the more valuable ornaments out of the way before the party.'

Eventually Lola's girlfriends called the police - as did the next door neighbours - and they were all turned out onto the street at about midnight.

A friend of the family added last night that Lola had been punished by bring 'grounded' by her parents for an indefinite period.

Lola, 16, and her sister Tali, 13, are from Miss Lennox's second marriage to Uri Fruchtmann. It was in 2000 that their marriage collapsed, a painful event commemorated in the harrowing lyrics of her album, Bare. She was previously married to Radha Raman, a Hare Krishna monk.

The havoc wreaked at young Lola Lennox-Fruchtman's house wasn't the first time in recent weeks that a home had been wrecked by teenagers in a party advertised on the Internet.

An estimated 200 yobs ran amok at the detached property in Croydon, south London, last month, causing £30,000 of damage.

They daubed paint and graffiti on the walls, smashed windows, destroyed appliances, tore up floorboards, wrecked lights and beds and burned holes in carpets, chairs, mattresses and ceilings.

A partygoer told police he had organised the event using the website MySpace after noticing the £800,000 house was empty. The owners had redecorated the property then moved out ahead of letting it.

A few days before that a teenager was arrested on suspicion of criminal damage after her family's £230,000 home near Sunderland was wrecked during a 'Skins' party. Rachael Bell, 17, had also advertised the event on MySpace. Skins is a Channel 4 series in which teenagers behave appallingly.

[quote author=Just Me link=topic=7137.msg346193#msg346193 date=1178643945]
    Was MC there at this party?
    [/quote]

I heard that!  :lol:

It isn't a party until MC urinates AND vomits on the floor.

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=7137.msg348592#msg348592 date=1178705610]
    I heard that!  :lol:

It isn't a party until MC urinates AND vomits on the floor.
    [/quote]

What?! You mean you don't have sex in the host's bed or on a pile of strangers coats as well?!  :-o

You is amateur! 

[quote author=Gemini link=topic=7137.msg349734#msg349734 date=1178750395]
    What?! You mean you don't have sex in the host's bed or on a pile of strangers coats as well?!  :-o

You is amateur! 
    [/quote]

Of course I do. The expelling of bodily functions is just my grand finale. I used to lump all that into one show, but decided to split it up into two segments.

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=7137.msg351015#msg351015 date=1178787003]
    Of course I do. The expelling of bodily functions is just my grand finale. I used to lump all that into one show, but decided to split it up into two segments.
    [/quote]

Ah well that is alright then - if it's your piece (sorry) piss de resistance! And sexual shenanigans and debauchery have been had prior to your finale!

I was just disappointed when I saw your original post. I really thought that you would have gone the whole nine yards!

I should have known that you wouldn't disappoint MC! 

Mind you...if you had kept it as one show...well, that would have been performance art........ :2smiley:

Damn that must have been fun  :lol:

[quote author=Random_Girl link=topic=7137.msg351232#msg351232 date=1178809353]
    Damn that must have been fun  :lol:
    [/quote]Hey Evil Eye how are you doing?

Thu 07:43] <evil eye>  I'm random_girl from over there

Poured detergent in the sink??  WTF?  I honestly do not get vandalism.  Graffiti is one thing if it makes a political or artistic statement...but fucking up someone's house for the sake of it?  Fucking assholes.
    xx

Thread Information