Sean R. Bartl
    04/01/2017
    39 years
    White Male
    at 1389 Cove Avenue #9
    Lakewood
    Lakewood Police Department

http://medicalexaminer.cuyahogacount...entsearch.aspx

Dear Lord you have taken another angel in my brother Sean Bartl. Please my peeps of the prayer chain I myself, his family and his friends could use all the prayers as possible. This one hit very close to home.
    Are brother was going through rough times after are dear Lord took his brother Jay home too. Sean was doing his best to stay clean and out of trouble but he just couldn't take it anymore.
    When your as close as brother's as Sean an Jay were and you take yourself responsible for there death you can only take so much.
    Sean was wonderful person and had nothing to do with his brother's death.
    Please Lord keep them both together till we all can be joined together one day. Amen!!

Sean's last FB posts, a day before he died

Attention friends family and Facebook acquaintances:
    Today March 31st is my one year anniversary of being home from prison. My what difference a year can make. It wasn't an easy year between the death of my brother the death of my grandmother and my mother's back surgery which was semi devastating period i bounced and bounced and bounced I had some bad luck I caught a petty case I found myself in unsavory situations. I had all my tattoo equipment stolen half of my clothing stolen my baby brothers TV stolen from me. I got in a fight went to jail got the charges dismissed. I've been a good boy my parole officer is letting me off of parole on the 4th of next two whole years early. Sometimes I feel like I'm not making any progress. throughout all of this mess I have not found it necessary to put a needle in my neck. sometimes I wonder why I bothered because life is hard Then a day like this happens. it makes me realize that life is just life it's good and bad and you just have to trudge on through!!!!!!!! Happy anniversary to me this is an accomplishment because normally I'm a very bad boy! Lol I love you if you love me.

and

My dad says getting sober and getting your life together is a five-year apprenticeship. But I know this trick LOL. When I get the five he's going to tell me it's a 10-year apprenticeship. LOL then when I get to 10 he's going to tell me it's a 20-year apprenticeship LOL. It just never stops till you die. You're in an apprenticeship until you're in a coffin period LOL LOL hahaha

Sean's brother Jason died 7 July 2016

https://www.facebook.com/jason.bartl.7

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nam...view=guestbook

Jason D. Bartl
    07/07/2016
    Acute intoxication due to the combined effects of heroin, cocaine and fentanyl. ACCIDENTAL.

Me and Brandon have just been thrown for a loop this week. You've been in our thoughts nonstop. Can't believe your gone. When we just seen you :-( when we'd just talked. I read this and it rips my heart out what changed in just 1day. Why did you go back out. Why did you call us for help like you did the weekend before. Brandon has been really messed up by this you were one of his best friends one of the few ppl he actually likes in this world and associates with. Just wish you were here my heart breaks for Bella for your mom dad sister most of all for you that you went back out and that one time cost you your life. I miss you soo much wish you were here to chat to like we did most nights :-(

Acute intoxication due to the combined effects of cocaine and fentanyl. ACCIDENTAL.
    Accident Home

Thread Information