Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: oh snap! #454 Kaitlyn T. Barlow

Re: oh snap! #454

OMG, Heather... did you have a brain tumor for breakfast? Heathers trivia: the girl who said that line died of a brain tumor. No kidding, look it up. It's a strange coincidence. Just like all these Kaitlyns dying at once. The universe is very mysterious.

[quote author=MorbidCuriousity link=topic=971.msg36342#msg36342 date=1156437904]
    OMG, Heather... did you have a brain tumaor for breakfast? Heathers trivia: the girl who said that line died of a brain tumor. No kidding, look it up. It's a strange coincidence. Just like all these Kaitlyns dying at once. The universe is very mysterious.
    [/quote]

NO FREAKIN' WAY!  That's pretty funny.  But in a terrible way.

Kim Walker http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/w...kim_walker.htm

findadeath.com is a fantastic death referene site, by the way. Now you people will have MORE death to addict to. The River Phoenix death is interesting, I didn't know all those details til I saw that site.

Like OMG I quote Hathers evry day on this site- ohhhhhhhhhhhh the humanity- Heather says real life sucks losers dry...
    Anyway I love Mike and all the Kaitlyns of the world-
    our love is God, let's go get a slushy...
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

[quote author=suchahero link=topic=971.msg36049#msg36049 date=1156400570]
    http://www.mydeathspace.com/go.aspx?back=%2fdeaths.aspx&go=http%3a%2f%2fpr ofile.myspace.com%2findex.cfm%3ffuseaction%3duser. viewprofile%26amp%3bfriendID%3d5911236

Her about me section...
    so im all about having a good time.. partying and drinking! meeting new people.. im pretty easy to get along with. im a HUGE flirt, but thats ok! i like watching baseball and football. theres just something about a man in baseball pants lol. seriously this may sound lame, but i LOVE making out, if i had to do one thing before i died, it would be make out with a guy! :D yum 

I wonder if she did..
    [/quote]

I do have to agree, there's something about a man in baseball pants ;)  She seemed like a cool chick, with some batshit crazy parents.
    ~Of All The Things I've Lost, I Miss My Mind The Most~

Erm, my name is Heather.  :roll:

The pregnant Katelyn story actually coked me up just now. I have tears. 

http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?...9-8c88c0b5852b

Thanks, I remember now:)

Oh shit...this sucks. My names is Kaitlin, but it's not spelled like the others, so maybe I'm in the clear? 
    &quot;Well don&#039;t I look pretty walking down the street in the best damn dress I own?!&quot;<br /><br />Give &#039;Em Hell, Kid

[quote author=rainbow_doom link=topic=971.msg36417#msg36417 date=1156442463]
    Oh shit...this sucks. My names is Kaitlin, but it's not spelled like the others, so maybe I'm in the clear?Â*
    [/quote]

Look both ways before crossing the street! And don't engage in any ridiculous activities. Also... any suicidal thoughts? Don't do it!

Damn, I was thinking of getting high, running across a busy intersection, and going to try and outrun a train. Guess my plans are ruined.

Anyways, the Katelyn Disessa story is really sad.&nbsp; It made me cry a little bit.
    &quot;Well don&#039;t I look pretty walking down the street in the best damn dress I own?!&quot;<br /><br />Give &#039;Em Hell, Kid

[quote author=rainbow_doom link=topic=971.msg36417#msg36417 date=1156442463]
    Oh shit...this sucks. My names is Kaitlin, but it's not spelled like the others, so maybe I'm in the clear?Â*
    [/quote]
    Block the text messaging feature from your phone. DO IT NOW!&nbsp; :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=971.msg36366#msg36366 date=1156438872]
    Like OMG I quote Hathers evry day on this site- ohhhhhhhhhhhh the humanity- Heather says real life sucks losers dry...
    Anyway I love Mike and all the Kaitlyns of the world-
    our love is God, let's go get a slushy...
    [/quote]

:? wtf

yay someone got the heathers reference. i was suprised(sp?) no one got to it before me.

i just finished watching running on empty w/ river. he was so beautiful..
    wah theres a pic of rivers dead body in the casket. seeing that makes it real. .. when awesome people die.&nbsp; him being dead ruins my dreams of a threesome with him and his brother.&nbsp;

Sorry to be off topic, but Heathers is a great movie.

&quot;Well, fuck me gently with a chainsaw&quot;

Lmao

Thread Information