Thread: Lori Dee Wilson (30) missing from Juneau, AK since 3/24/16

Lori Dee Wilson (30) missing from Juneau, AK since 3/24/16

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2017...given-up-hope/

A year ago, a woman went missing in Juneau. Her family hasn't given up hope.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 07:26 AM.

What the fuck with the accidentally served caustic detergent that was left in a glass on the counter? Who puts poison in drinking glasses at a community event?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    What the fuck with the accidentally served caustic detergent that was left in a glass on the counter? Who puts poison in drinking glasses at a community event?
    They say she was "served" the drink, which makes it all the more worse than if she picked it up off a counter on her own and drank it (not realizing what it was.)

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

On November 27, 1993, Kallstrom and other members of the public attended a social function and dance at Jake's Place, an alcohol abuse transitional care facility operated by the Bristol Bay Health Corporation in Dillingham, Alaska. Bristol Bay operated the facility under contract with the Indian Health Service of the U.S. Public Health Service. Among the attendees was nine-year old Lori Dee Wilson ("Lori Dee"). The lights at the facility had been dimmed for the dance. Non-alcoholic beverages were available in the kitchen adjacent to the dancing area. Kallstrom went to the kitchen to get Lori Dee a drink. Kallstrom poured a drink from a pitcher sitting on the counter which she believed to be fruit juice and gave it to Lori Dee. In fact, the pitcher contained a lye-based caustic detergent that caused severe, permanent internal injuries to Lori Dee upon ingestion. As a result of her mistake, Kallstrom sustained severe shock and emotional distress. She has continued to suffer severe emotional distress in the months following the tragic incident.

Marilyn Wilson, Lori Dee's mother, on her own behalf and as guardian of Lori Dee, filed a complaint against the government for negligence. Kallstrom was not named as a defendant, but the government brought a third-party complaint against her for negligence, seeking an allocation of fault. Kallstrom then filed a counterclaim against the government for her injuries assertedly caused by the government's negligence.
    http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/...90/959/516638/

WHO KEEPS CAUSTIC LYE IN A DRINK PITCHER? What the fuck, seriously, someone wanted to kill someone that night.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

WHO KEEPS CAUSTIC LYE IN A DRINK PITCHER? What the fuck, seriously, someone wanted to kill someone that night.
    Yeah they did. That's not an accident.

I'm surprised the girl lived. I'm thinking it was diluted or she wouldn't have survived. I'm sure she has been in chronic pain since. I'm wondering if that's why she turned to heroin?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Somebody that makes soap????

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Somebody that makes soap????
    But why would they be making soap at a community center/rehab facility while a dance was going on?

I don't know if you put it in a pitcher to make soap or not, but not keeping it in its original container and leaving it out like that is negligent as hell. I wonder if they ever found out who left it there, I know they are blaming the lady that served it to the girl, but I don't think she did it.

I hope Lori is okay. It's been a year though, so it's not looking good.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information