Thread: Louisiana Woman Arrested After Her Boyfriend's Daughter, Bella Fontenelle (6), Found Dead in Bucket on Bio Mom's Lawn

Louisiana Woman Arrested After Her Boyfriend's Daughter, Bella Fontenelle (6), Found Dead in Bucket on Bio Mom's Lawn

A Louisiana woman has been charged with killing her boyfriend?s 6-year-old daughter and then leaving the child?s body stuffed into a plastic bucket on her biological mother?s front yard.

Jefferson Parish Sheriff Joe Lopinto said that the child?s father reported his girlfriend and youngest daughter missing at about 7:30 a.m. Wednesday when he woke up and found them gone,

https://www.crimeonline.com/2023/04/...cal-moms-lawn/
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    OMG. I just can't with this world any longer.

Here is the video of the murderer walking calmly down the street pulling a wagon with the bucket on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Here is the video of the murderer walking calmly down the street pulling a wagon with the bucket on it.

OMG that broke my heart.

Sick sick sick.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    OMG that broke my heart.

Sick sick sick.
    I know. I just can't believe how nonchalantly she strolled down the street like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    OMG. I just can't with this world any longer.
    that was my thought too but w/ a few f-bombs tossed in
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

HARAHAN, La. (WGNO)? A six-year-old girl was pronounced dead after her remains were found stowed in a bucket near her mother?s home in the New Orleans area on Wednesday. However, police say the prime suspect in the case is the girlfriend of the child?s father, who was seen on video pulling a wagon that reportedly contained the remains.

On Wednesday, a report of a missing child and missing person led to the discovery of outside of a Harahan home, according to the Jefferson Parish Sheriff?s Office.

Sheriff Joseph Lopinto announced in a press conference later that day that at around 7:30 a.m., a father woke to find both his six-year-old daughter, Bella Fontenelle, and girlfriend, 43-year-old Hannah Landon were missing. He immediately went to the Harahan Police Department to file a report.

Minutes later, the HPD began investigations at the man?s home on Donelon Drive. Officers quickly learned that the child?s mother lived around the corner on Sedgefield Drive. When they arrived, officers discovered what they described as a large plastic bucket in the front yard.

Lopinto said the girl?s remains were located inside a bucket near the home, then ruling the case a homicide. Although the cause of death had not been released, officials did say the child suffered many injuries prior to her death.
    Both of the child?s parents were interviewed, however, investigators believe neither of them were involved in the girl?s death. Authorities then turned their attention to Landon (also known as Bunnak Lim or Bunnak Landon) ? who officers unknowingly had contact with earlier that morning.

Shortly after midnight early Thursday morning, police say Landon arrived at the Harahan Police Department and was taken to the hospital for evaluation. She was arrested on Wednesday and booked into the Jefferson Parish Correctional Center on a charge of first-degree Murder.

Surveillance video obtained from a neighbor showed Landon reportedly pulling a wagon with a bucket inside along Donelon and Sedgefield Drives. Police believe it?s the same bucket that contained the child?s remains. The exact time the video was recorded is unknown.

Fontenelle was a kindergartener at St. Matthew the Apostle School. Neighbors say she had her entire life ahead of her.

?No one in their right mind would kill an innocent child,? said Jeanne DeLasalle, another neighbor in the area.

She and Livaudais, who is actually her father, say they?re holding on to their loved ones a little tighter tonight.

?This doesn?t happen in Harahan,? said DeLasalle.
    St. Matthew the Apostle Catholic School will be closed for the remainder of the week to allow children to stay at home with their parents.

https://wgno.com/news/louisiana/jeff...tails-to-come/

HARVEY, La. (WGNO) ? The Jefferson Parish Coroner?s Office has released the official results of an autopsy report performed on the juvenile victim in Wednesday?s homicide.

According to Dr. Gerry Cvitanovich, on Wednesday, April 26, he and a team of experts performed an autopsy on 6-year-old Bella Fontenelle which the results listed the official cause of death as ?manual strangulation along with blunt force injuries to the head.?.

The results come after Fontenelle?s remains were discovered inside of a bucket in the front yard of her mother?s Harahan home.

?Dr. Dana Troxclair, Dr Mike Defatta along with JPCO staff performed the autopsy with dignity and respect. A decision was made yesterday to not initially release details on the mechanism of death for two reasons. First, to allow law enforcement the opportunity to interview their suspect before the release of any information. More importantly, we wanted to share the results with the family before releasing it to the public. media,? said Dr. Cvitanovich

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This is sickening. That video! And to leave the bucket on the mother's front lawn? You can't claim insanity with that. That's some calculated shit.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I had heard she was dismembered.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I had heard she was dismembered.
    I would think that she had to be in order to fit in that bucket.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information