Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Derek Benjamin Greer, 15, and Natalie Partida, 16 Were Found Murdered & Left Next To A Road In Colorado

EPC Sheriff's Office added 4 new photos.
    16 hrs ?
    Through investigative efforts the Sheriff's Office has arrests four additional suspects in the double homicide of Derek Greer and Natalie Partida.
    Diego Chacon, DOB: 4/25/1998, has been booked into the Criminal Justice Center on the charges of First Degree Murder (x2), Second Degree Kidnapping (x2), Aggravated Robbery and Child Abuse. He was also booked by us prior to the homicide on drug and weapons charges to include possession w/ intent to distribute and possession of a weapon by a previous offender.
    Joseph Arthur Rodriquez, DOB: 8/5/1998, has been booked into the Criminal Justice Center on the charges of First Degree Murder (x2), Second Degree Kidnapping (x2), Aggravated Robbery, Child Abuse and Accessory. He was also previously booked by us on kidnapping charges.
    Marco Antonio Garcia-Bravo, DOB: 10/30/1996, has been booked into the Criminal Justice Center on the charges of First Degree Murder (x2), Second Degree Kidnapping (x2), Aggravated Robbery and Child Abuse.
    Alexandra Marie Romero, DOB: 6/6/1996, was booked into the Criminal Justice Center on the charges of Second Degree Kidnapping and Accessory.
    The investigation is ongoing and although we feel we have the key players in this double homicide, this may not preclude additional arrests which may occur as the case continues to develop.

Damnnn, that's quite a haircut on pic number one. Reminds me of an annoying cartoon character, but I can't think which one

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Damnnn, that's quite a haircut on pic number one. Reminds me of an annoying cartoon character, but I can't think which one
    It also looks like he plucks his eyebrows. Maybe that is a thing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I think he just needed the hair to establish the beginnings of a goatee

I can't believe this just keeps going on... maybe one day the update will be details about the murders instead yet another involved party.

http://www.krdo.com/news/crime/el-pa...eens/421317301

6th arrest made in connection to murder of 2 El Paso Co. teens
    By: Holly Morrison

Posted: Mar 28, 2017 06:27 PM MDT

Updated: Mar 28, 2017 06:42 PM MDT

6th arrest made in connection to murder of 2 El Paso Co. teens

Alander Jordon Wilson

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. - The El Paso County Sheriff?s Office has made a sixth arrest in connection to the murder of Natalie Partida and Derek Greer.

Alander Jordon Wilson has been booked into the CJC.

He faces a charge of Attempt to Influence a Public Official.

It is unclear at this time the story behind the charge.

*Separate update article*
    http://www.krdo.com/news/crime/el-pa...-far/421891233
    Man wanted by EPSO for involvement in double murder, 6 arrested so far

Posted: Mar 28, 2017 09:40 PM MDT

Updated: Mar 28, 2017 09:58 PM MDT

Man wanted by EPSO for involvement in double murder, 6 arrested so far

Endo Velarde

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. - The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for a person of interest in connection with the murder of two El Paso County teens.

Endo Velarde, aka "Sleepy", is wanted on felony charges related to the double murder of Natalie Partida and Derek Greer.

Velarde is a Hispanic male who stands 5'8" tall and weighs approximately 135 lbs. He has black hair and brown eyes.

Authorities are also still searching for Carlos Daniel Meza, aka "Tink". He is wanted on weapons charges related to the double murder.

Anyone with information concerning his whereabouts is asked to not approach him and call law enforcement or 911 immediately.

Six arrests have already been made in the case including:

Gustavo Marquez: faces two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of aggravated robbery, two counts of kidnapping.
    Diego Chacon: faces charges of First Degree Murder, Second Degree Kidnapping, Aggravated Robbery and Child Abuse.
    Joseph Arthur Rodriquez: faces charges of First Degree Murder, Second Degree Kidnapping, Aggravated Robbery, Child Abuse and Accessory.
    Marco Antonio Garcia-Bravo: faces arrested on charges of First Degree Murder, Second Degree Kidnapping, Aggravated Robbery and Child Abuse.
    Alexandra Marie Romero: faces arrested on charges of Second Degree Kidnapping and Accessory.
    Alander Jordon Wilson faces a charge of Attempt to Influence a Public Official.

The bodies of Partida and Greer were found along Old Pueblo Road on March 12.

I can't believe there are so many arrests O.o

& worse, they're all charged with actually taking part. Not aiding/abetting or accessory after the fact, or whatever it's called there, but actually being present to rob & murder a couple of school aged teens. How many people did they fucking need to murder 2 kids ffs?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I can't believe there are so many arrests O.o

& worse, they're all charged with actually taking part. Not aiding/abetting or accessory after the fact, or whatever it's called there, but actually being present to rob & murder a couple of school aged teens. How many people did they fucking need to murder 2 kids ffs?
    Except the one random older guy
    He faces a charge of Attempt to Influence a Public Official.
    Such a random charge in the middle of all this.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Except the one random older guy

Such a random charge in the middle of all this.
    Duh. I totally missed that. That is weird? I wonder if he's related to one of the others & tried to make their "legal problem" go away?

I keep seeing robbery....was that the motive? Or was the motive murder, and they just robbed them also because they had money and/or drugs on them?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I wonder what it takes to talk this many people into helping to murder your girlfriend. Could be a planned murder... or even just a planned robbery but ended up killing so they couldn't be identified. They made yet another arrest, kidnapping charges on her:

http://www.krdo.com/news/crime/el-pa...r-2-/423416254

Posted: Mar 29, 2017 06:53 PM MDT

Updated: Mar 29, 2017 08:02 PM MDT

EPSO makes 7th arrest in murder of 2 teens, search continues for 2

Angelita Prado

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. - The El Paso County Sheriff's Office made a seventh arrest on Wednesday in connection with the double murder of Natalie Partida and Derek Greer.

Angelita Prado has been booked into the Criminal Justice Center on kidnapping charges.

The search continues for Carlos Daniel Meza, aka "Tink", and Endo Velarde, aka "Sleepy".

That eyebrow game, though.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I'm in Denver. Total arrests should be 9 - if not more - once this is all said and done, per the news.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Who are all these terrible people? What could these kids have done so bad that an entire baseball starting lineup has to come together to kill them?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Who are all these terrible people? What could these kids have done so bad that an entire baseball starting lineup has to come together to kill them?
    Talked shit about baseball?

Edit: wait, is "talked" a word? Doesn't look right. lol.

All i can think about is the chola eyebrow tutorial. The cop licked his finger and rubbed them off on both of them...but anywayyyy
    This is a lot of people i mean 2 or 3 ok (well not ok )but like 6 or 7 people all charged with 1st degree murder ...wtf ...these are the friends your mom warns you about ..you know the one "if your friend commits murder will you"👌👍

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Talked shit about baseball?

Edit: wait, is "talked" a word? Doesn't look right. lol.
    Ughh...at first im like yes..then im like oh gawd i dont know is it...talked...taaallkkeedd..now it doesnt sound like it. Ugh

Yes, it's a real word... that happens to me alot, where I say or write something normal but all of a sudden it seems wrong, haha. They executed a search warrant on a house originally in regards to this murder but didn't get anything. They did, however, arrest 8 people at that house for outstanding warrants and drug charges not related to the case. Twenty years ago there were still hitching posts at Walgreen's here and now it's Lil' Chicago.

Oooh guys!! My old man got some inside info today... since it's not yet public I'm not going to explain the 'how' other than his job causes him to work with El Paso County Sheriff as well as Colorado Springs and Fountain P.D. regularly. Today he spoke with a Springs cop right after they chased but did not catch suspect #9. I can't guarantee this info as it's secondhand but I was told to expect 16 arrests and that they think it was a gang initiation situation. They also said the first suspect, tat face... his parents said he lives with them but they don't discipline him, let him do whatever he wants and when he comes home they go hide in the basement away from him. The reason? They are afraid of him, afraid he will kill them. I can't wait to find out how much of that is true but with that many more arrests to come I assume it'll be a while.

Quote Originally Posted by CanaryDiam View Post
    Oooh guys!! My old man got some inside info today... since it's not yet public I'm not going to explain the 'how' other than his job causes him to work with El Paso County Sheriff as well as Colorado Springs and Fountain P.D. regularly. Today he spoke with a Springs cop right after they chased but did not catch suspect #9. I can't guarantee this info as it's secondhand but I was told to expect 16 arrests and that they think it was a gang initiation situation. They also said the first suspect, tat face... his parents said he lives with them but they don't discipline him, let him do whatever he wants and when he comes home they go hide in the basement away from him. The reason? They are afraid of him, afraid he will kill them. I can't wait to find out how much of that is true but with that many more arrests to come I assume it'll be a while.
    Damn. This story sux more everyday.

Three more...

1. Some chick with actual eyebrows.

2. 'Tink' was chased into a wooded area between my hubbs shop yard and the highway. There's a creek and enormous trees back there. The 'log' he was found hiding under was most likely around 5' in width and over 100' in length. They are no joke when it comes to bugs, ick, I hope he got a nice case of the itchies, he's lucky the Black Widows weren't hiding there with him.

3. 'Sleepy' got all scurred and went and turned himself in last night.

http://www.krdo.com/news/top-stories...gers/426840689

By: Chris Loveless
    Posted: Mar 31, 2017 04:25 PM MDT
    Updated: Mar 31, 2017 10:59 PM MDT

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - Breeana Dahlberg is facing a second-degree kidnapping charge in connection with the deaths of Derek Greer and Natalie Partida.

The El Paso County Sheriff's Office announced the arrest Friday afternoon.

No other details were provided.

The sheriff's office is still looking for Endo Velarde, AKA Sleepy", in connection with this case.
    http://static.lakana.com/npg-krdo-me....0_640_360.jpg

By: Natalie Newman
    Posted: Mar 31, 2017 07:55 PM MDT
    Updated: Apr 01, 2017 01:13 PM MDT

The El Paso County Sheriff's Office has arrested another suspect in connection to the murders of two teens.

Carlos Meza aka "Tink" was taken into custody Friday, according to the El Paso County Sheriff's Office.

He was found hiding under a log along the banks of Fountain Creek.

Meza was wanted on weapons charges related to the murders of Derek Greer and Natalie Partida.

Meza is the ninth suspect arrested in connection to the double homicide. Investigators are still looking for another suspect, Endo Velarde.
    http://www.krdo.com/news/top-stories...f-in/428392982

By: KRDO.com Staff
    Posted: Apr 01, 2017 09:44 PM MDT
    Updated: Apr 01, 2017 09:54 PM MDT

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - On Saturday, Endo Velarde aka Sleepy turned himself in to the Criminal Justice Center.

He is being charged with attempt to influence a public official in the double murder of Derek Greer and Natalie Partida. He was also booked in on an outstanding warrant unrelated to the homicides.

Velarde is the tenth suspect arrested in connection to the double homicide.

The investigation is still ongoing and additional arrests are possible.

Why are they all named after Disney characters and hanging out under giant logs in magical forests?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Why are they all named after Disney characters and hanging out under giant logs in magical forests?

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    wait when did Colorado start stealing our cholo/as ?
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Plucked brows have always been popular with cholos and gangsters, actually. All the ones I went to high school with had their girlfriends pluck theirs.

Endo Velarde aka Sleepy https://www.facebook.com/endo.velarde?ref=br_rs

Carlos Meza aka "Tink" https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007847443918

Angelita Prado (this may be hers or her moms. Not sure)https://www.facebook.com/angelita.prado.31

Diego Chacon (AKA Casper'Loco )- https://www.facebook.com/diego.chacon.104

Joey Rodriguez https://www.facebook.com/joey.rodrig...friends.search

Alexandra Marie Romero (AKA Lexy or LadyGigglez) https://www.facebook.com/LadyGigglez...friends.search

Marco Antonio Garcia-Bravo- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...friends.search

Breeana Dahlberg (AKA Breezy) https://www.facebook.com/breezy.dahl...8%3A1491207747

Thread Information