Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sandy Lou Kivett - Death 451

Re: Death 451

Thats just weird he didnt notice..Although I kind of think he did & just pretended it didnt happen or something like that.I really dont see how its possible to miss something like that,I mean cmon you have a HEADLESS body HANGING out from you car AND youre all covered in blood.Didnt he think to himself when he got out of the car "Hey where did all this blood come from"?

I think he did notice,story just sounds too fishy.

[quote author=Apathetic link=topic=969.msg36302#msg36302 date=1156435289]
    [quote author=holly link=topic=969.msg36289#msg36289 date=1156433995]
    Yep.. there is no blood left in the body after we're done with them!Â* For bruising, we inject bleaching agents into the bruise then use makeup.Â* We've got all sorts of tricks to make people look normal again.. well, as normal as possibleÂ* :-D
    [/quote]

I have been contemplating going to mortuary school..Some of my friends & family think im a sick girl lol
    [/quote]

Do it!  It's great 

[quote author=Apathetic link=topic=969.msg36324#msg36324 date=1156437244]
    Thats just weird he didnt notice..Although I kind of think he did & just pretended it didnt happen or something like that.I really dont see how its possible to miss something like that,I mean cmon you have a HEADLESS body HANGING out from you car AND youre all covered in blood.Didnt he think to himself when he got out of the car "Hey where did all this blood come from"?

I think he did notice,story just sounds too fishy.
    [/quote]

Evidently happens all the time:

http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?...4-bf188fa6043d

Yeah its something that really fasinates me & I think I would def' enjoy it.

Wow I really do sound sick talking about how I would love to work w/ dead pplÂ* :lol:

Oh well it just makes me that more unique & interesting :-D

Do you think shock might have pushed him into major denial???  Someone drunk enough to not notice something like that shouldn't be able to stumble into his house let alone his bed...wouldn't he have more than likely just passed out in the vehicle?  :?

[quote author=Apathetic link=topic=969.msg36003#msg36003 date=1156392106]
    I thought it was a guy as well lol

Are you serious? He was decapitated? 
    I cant imagine how the driver reacted at the site of his friend
    [/quote]

He was probably to drunk to notice!!  When will people ever get it?........"Don't drink and drive" I have lost so many friends that were killed by drunk drivers or drunk themselves..........it's just not worth it for a buzz, I know when I want to get hammered I stay home or get a cab.........Look at ALL the young people that would be alive if they had only stopped and thought "Is it worth it"  No, it's not!  Dammit      We need stiffer (no pun intended) penalties for drunk drivers.....I'm talking the first DWI......No more license to drive at all!  Sound harsh?  No harsher then someone who pulls out a gun and blows some ones brains out!! 

I know I'm late but guess what? I don't care.  My friend Rich was decapitated in a drunk driving accident and the church felt it was a good idea to teach the teens in our town a lesson by having an open casket- Anyway all things considered they did a great job reattaching his head- I mean he still looked dead but what do you expect?

Also this death reminded me of the song Stuart by the dead Milkmen- ...Keep your head and hands inside the mixer at all times, but NO Bill Jr. was a dare devil, he was waving his arms and head around shouting "look at me, look at me" and POW he was decapitatated- they found his head over with the snow cones...
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

[quote author=InnardSway link=topic=969.msg36373#msg36373 date=1156439353]
    Do you think shock might have pushed him into major denial???Â* Someone drunk enough to not notice something like that shouldn't be able to stumble into his house let alone his bed...wouldn't he have more than likely just passed out in the vehicle?Â* Â*:?

[/quote]

You'd be surprised.  I once saw this episode of COPS where this woman was so drunk she completely wrapped her car around a pole.  The cops came and told her to get out of the car while she kept saying "This is ridiculous!  What?  Why?"  They asked her if she had been having trouble driving and she told them that she hadn't even driven anywhere yet.  Then she goes, "I'm leaving! This is ridiculous!" and proceeded to get back into her car while the cops just stood there chuckling and scratching their heads.  She tried to turn the car on to go, but it wouldn't start... she was so drunk that she didn't even remember running into the pole or driving in the first place! 

[quote author=InnardSway link=topic=969.msg36297#msg36297 date=1156434929]
    Wow....interesting! I'd thought about going into that line of work - it's fascinating. I changed my mind when a good friend of mine who worked in a hospital at the time, had been given the task of rolling a cadaver down to the hospital fridge. The guy had been an OD and had been pronounced at on the table. He was packed with cotton (nose, mouth etc etc). I suppose due to all the drugs in his system Mr Dead Guy sat bolt upright, made a strange hollering noise, flailed about a bit- then flopped back down into his bag....totally dead.  YIKES!!!  It wouldn't scare me in the ,"Oh my GAWWWWD it's a ZOMBIE!" sense, but in the "Holy Shhhheeeznit, the dead guy is up and yelling at me!!!"  Yelling from his body bag, rolling down a quiet hospital hall.  So, I knew at that point if I ever got a 'yeller' I'd be, well, freaked.  It would doom me into worrying about the next one that might just sit up,  I mean, dead folks aren't supposed to move!!!  lol....  Holly is more brave than I am!!  ;)
    [/quote]

LMFAO..........Oh.. the visuals I get with this one!  Poor guy......My heart would have stopped right there!  too funny      :-o 

That one guy who went to sleep drunk after his friends head was gone....story says he was drunk and high! not a good combo.
    XoXo Angie

high on what?? I always find being drunk and high is a great combo... :?

High on pot.

yes yes.... drunk and stoned.... 

[quote author=holly link=topic=969.msg36389#msg36389 date=1156440184]
    [quote author=InnardSway link=topic=969.msg36373#msg36373 date=1156439353]
    Do you think shock might have pushed him into major denial???Â* Someone drunk enough to not notice something like that shouldn't be able to stumble into his house let alone his bed...wouldn't he have more than likely just passed out in the vehicle?Â* Â*:?

[/quote]

You'd be surprised.Â* I once saw this episode of COPS where this woman was so drunk she completely wrapped her car around a pole.Â* The cops came and told her to get out of the car while she kept saying "This is ridiculous!Â* What?Â* Why?"Â* They asked her if she had been having trouble driving and she told them that she hadn't even driven anywhere yet.Â* Then she goes, "I'm leaving! This is ridiculous!" and proceeded to get back into her car while the cops just stood there chuckling and scratching their heads.Â* She tried to turn the car on to go, but it wouldn't start... she was so drunk that she didn't even remember running into the pole or driving in the first place!Â*
    [/quote]
    That's one of my all-time favorite episodes.
    I went to school with a guy that wrapped his car around a tree while he was smashed and to this day he swears he didn't do it. I guess having a steering wheel-shaped bruise on your chest isn't proof enough for these asshats.
    Did you just throw a burrito at me?!

[quote author=Montage link=topic=969.msg36441#msg36441 date=1156445856]
    yes yes.... drunk and stoned.... 
    [/quote]

It might work for some people, but I know for myself that it doesn't. 

I've been drunk as hell...and high at the same time...been a passenger in someone's car and have no idea how I got home..or who let me in...or how I got in my bed....all while being completely awake and apparently talking to the friends who got me home.  It's possible to black out and still function.  I'm not making excuses for the guy who drove home with his buddy's headless body hanging out the side of his truck, but I'm saying that he could have been THAT fucked up that he didn't even know. 

BTW...I no longer binge drink and I haven't smoked in about 5 yrs.  :|  Too old for that shit.

[quote author=andrea0121 link=topic=969.msg36743#msg36743 date=1156472075]
    [quote author=Montage link=topic=969.msg36441#msg36441 date=1156445856]
    yes yes.... drunk and stoned....Â*
    [/quote]

It might work for some people, but I know for myself that it doesn't.Â*

I've been drunk as hell...and high at the same time...been a passenger in someone's car and have no idea how I got home..or who let me in...or how I got in my bed....all while being completely awake and apparently talking to the friends who got me home.Â* It's possible to black out and still function.Â* I'm not making excuses for the guy who drove home with his buddy's headless body hanging out the side of his truck, but I'm saying that he could have been THAT fucked up that he didn't even know.Â*

BTW...I no longer binge drink and I haven't smoked in about 5 yrs.Â* :|Â* Too old for that shit.
    [/quote]

ive never not remembered a night because of drinking or smoking pot...... it takes alot more than that... usually...

definitely takes more than pot for me, but there have been at least 1 or 2 times that i have gotten drunk to the point of blacking out and not remembering.  for the longest time, i thought it was a myth, but it really can happen.  i don't binge drink anymore either! 
    born to be down

What a dyke. TO tell you the truth,Id hit it tho.

[quote author=Solara23 link=topic=969.msg37387#msg37387 date=1156538615]
    definitely takes more than pot for me, but there have been at least 1 or 2 times that i have gotten drunk to the point of blacking out and not remembering.  for the longest time, i thought it was a myth, but it really can happen.  i don't binge drink anymore either! 
    [/quote]

Definitely not a myth... I blacked out the FIRST time I ever got drunk. And I wound up in JAIL! With bruises all over my body and soaked clothing. I got into a car with a drunk driver. We hit a tree..cops came....ehhhh....long story.

And I only drank FOUR beers. FOUR!

yeah I need to be careful when I drink.

Lightweight...anyhoo, did anyone hear about the woman who hit a guy and drove all the way home, parked in her gargage and went in the house with the guy still sticking in/out of her windshield?  Then there was the woman who hit another woman and drove around with her on the hood of her car..that was about 5-10 minutes away from my house
    i want to scream &#39;i love you&#39; from the top of my lungs<br />but i&#39;m afraid that someone else will hear me

[quote author=xShanex link=topic=969.msg38051#msg38051 date=1156711475]
    Lightweight...anyhoo, did anyone hear about the woman who hit a guy and drove all the way home, parked in her gargage and went in the house with the guy still sticking in/out of her windshield?&nbsp; Then there was the woman who hit another woman and drove around with her on the hood of her car..that was about 5-10 minutes away from my house
    [/quote]

First one was more appalling because she was a NURSE.&nbsp; The guy was alive and would have lived with medical aid... but she was hopped up on drugs and didn't want to lose her job (maybe you shouldn't do drugs then, you asshat) and basically he bled out over the weekend in her garage - supposedly she could hear him moan and cry for help.

I suppose you all see where I stand on drug use.&nbsp; *cough*

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=MBPearls link=topic=969.msg38090#msg38090 date=1156716649]
    Lightweight...anyhoo, did anyone hear about the woman who hit a guy and drove all the way home, parked in her gargage and went in the house with the guy still sticking in/out of her windshield?Â* Then there was the woman who hit another woman and drove around with her on the hood of her car..that was about 5-10 minutes away from my house
    [/quote]

First one was more appalling because she was a NURSE.Â* The guy was alive and would have lived with medical aid... but she was hopped up on drugs and didn't want to lose her job (maybe you shouldn't do drugs then, you asshat) and basically he bled out over the weekend in her garage - supposedly she could hear him moan and cry for help.

I suppose you all see where I stand on drug use.Â* *cough*
    [/quote]

Hey, I see where you're coming from, but drugs and alcohol aren't for everone.
    These people need to learn how to get drunk/high then everyone's better off.&nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I LOVE that word- asshat!
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

I love the comment that one of Sandy's friends left two days before the accident:

''ive been good
    we should hang
    soon''
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=MBPearls link=topic=969.msg38090#msg38090 date=1156716649]
    Lightweight...anyhoo, did anyone hear about the woman who hit a guy and drove all the way home, parked in her gargage and went in the house with the guy still sticking in/out of her windshield?Â* Then there was the woman who hit another woman and drove around with her on the hood of her car..that was about 5-10 minutes away from my house
    [/quote]

First one was more appalling because she was a NURSE.Â* The guy was alive and would have lived with medical aid... but she was hopped up on drugs and didn't want to lose her job (maybe you shouldn't do drugs then, you asshat) and basically he bled out over the weekend in her garage - supposedly she could hear him moan and cry for help.

I suppose you all see where I stand on drug use.Â* *cough*

Oh yea, I forgot about her being able to hear him.&nbsp; I hope that she can still hear him in her dreams
    [/quote]
    i want to scream &#39;i love you&#39; from the top of my lungs<br />but i&#39;m afraid that someone else will hear me

Thread Information