Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Judge Judy/Ebay Scammer Kelli Filkins (36) passed away

I must concur with her family and friends. If you want to delete me after paying to be on here, so be it. I empathize with the victims and those who love them. You know what is the most disrespectful and repugnant thing on here? It is having to read the disgusting "replies with a quote" bullshit you filthy cunts use over and over and over. Most are disgusting, which says a whole lot about you. You do not like being called out? Fuck you. I wish you the absolute worst and worse fates than you post about on here, bitches...Problem with me? Show the fuck up at my house...

@ CPF$ Die, already, Cunt. Fuck with me, Cunt.

This is an example of which I am referring:
    Originally Posted by songbirdsong

"Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy."

You fucking losing assed cunt... Get this fucking shit off here. Wish I knew where you were...

Quote Originally Posted by enigma2me View Post
    I must concur with her family and friends. If you want to delete me after paying to be on here, so be it. I empathize with the victims and those who love them. You know what is the most disrespectful and repugnant thing on here? It is having to read the disgusting "replies with a quote" bullshit you filthy cunts use over and over and over. Most are disgusting, which says a whole lot about you. You do not like being called out? Fuck you. I wish you the absolute worst and worse fates than you post about on here, bitches...Problem with me? Show the fuck up at my house...

"Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy."

You fucking losing assed cunt... Get this fucking shit off here. Wish I knew where you were...

Do you not understand how forum signatures work, you fucking fruitcake? Songbirdsong made that comment on a different thread, and bewitching thought it was funny, so she chose to put that comment in her signature (in profile settings), which is displayed at the end of all of her posts.

Get over it already. Nobody wants to hear your repeated rants about sigs you don't like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Hey. Just stfu.
    Last edited by Amy1217; 06-25-2018 at 03:19 PM.

Not big on signatures, but I really want this one.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    This is a Death Thread...FFS! Go somewhere else to argue Crazypants.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by jlawrence View Post
    Not big on signatures, but I really want this one.
    Haha I added that to my sig the other day just to aggravate enigma but removed it after Olivia banned him/her.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I do that. It?s funny to watch MDS pros talk about noobs needing to go outside and get off the computer while they are on here themselves. And then the 🐄 up there who says I need help yet she spends a lot of time on MDS as well.

WHO PAYS FOR THIS??

Not in your wildest dreams sunshine
    Love the tough talk. Show up at your house? Give me the address and I?m there bitch

Can someone organize a bare knuckles boxing match between these two idiots?!

It's like they're both in different alternate universes and occasionally poke their head into this universe and post here.

Both of you idiots-no one was talking to either of you. DUMBASSES!

These crazy bitches be like ...

They're not the same person?

Edit : Also, I didn't know squirrels could do that & I'm mildly offended.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    They're not the same person?

Edit : Also, I didn't know squirrels could do that & I'm mildly offended.

I think there was some sock puppetry going on earlier in the thread with CPF$ and some of the other venom-spewers, but enigma is a different person who was spreading his/her crazy all over mds and eventually ended up on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post

I think there was some sock puppetry going on earlier in the thread with CPF$ and some of the other venom-spewers, but enigma is a different person who was spreading his/her crazy all over mds and eventually ended up on this thread.
    Damn, was hoping they were the same person and were fighting with themselves

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post

Venom spewer says the girl who is first to reply to anything on MDS follows it religiously and then tells someone else they get the mental help they need. 😂 now I have seen everything

Quote Originally Posted by CPF$ View Post
    Venom spewer says the girl who is first to reply to anything on MDS follows it religiously and then tells someone else they get the mental help they need. �� now I have seen everything
    Well that's just not true. And even if it was, I don't see how this is an insult like you want it to be. But whatever.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

The crazy is strong in this thread.

That took you all of six minutes to respond when I can actually go for a days without visiting. What the actual fuck madam?!?

That took you all of six minutes to respond when I can actually go for a days without visiting. What the actual fuck madam?!?
    That's not Tupelo Honey, shockingly, Nic is a totally different person.

Also, we're not trying to see if we can limit our time on MDS. We come here when we want to and do what we want to. Spend time on MDS, don't spend time on MDS....whatever. We actually pay our own bills and don't live in our mom's basement, so we can spend our free time how we want. You really are dumb, aren't you?!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

Also, we're not trying to see if we can limit our time on MDS. We come here when we want to and do what we want to. Spend time on MDS, don't spend time on MDS....whatever. We actually pay our own bills and don't live in our mom's basement, so we can spend our free time how we want. You really are dumb, aren't you?!
    But I happened to log in after he posted, so I must be here every second! lol

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

1. Did not say nor care if they?re same person and 2. Oh wow yeah you totally put me in my place because i live in my moms basement wow you are so right on how incredible and i do not pay any bills or make any money i just sit in my moms basement yea totally right on I am so sad you totallly outed me on that one didnt you?

No one cares how often you log on. Fuck off.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

1. Did not say nor care if they?re same person and 2. Oh wow yeah you totally put me in my place because i live in my moms basement wow you are so right on how incredible and i do not pay any bills or make any money i just sit in my moms basement yea totally right on I am so sad you totallly outed me on that one didnt you?
    Someone's mommy needs to take away their internet. You are just an asshole.

Thread Information