Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Judge Judy/Ebay Scammer Kelli Filkins (36) passed away

She did have the right

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    Sorry but that episode pisses me off. I don't think she had any right I ask her about child services ever having a case for her. That has nothing to do with the case at hand. And then to say she only likes to make babies?!? Nah, I am not #TeamJudgeJudy here.

Anyone who brings criminal activity in to their home (example scamming people even through the web) is absolutely subject to at minimum a visit from child protective services. Same as someone using or dealing drugs and from what I've read Ms. Kelli had many issues with drugs in and out of court / jail after this case aired and she divorced her conspirator husband so yea.. Judy Scheindlin may be on telelvison but she knows the law especially when it comes to family and juvenile law. Believe me if Kelli had lived in NY then CPS would be at her door the next day after Judy called them up to investigate. It's sad that she's dead no one deserves to die but her mothers needs to get off here and focus on her own grandchildren who have lost their mother rather than trying to tell us off. Maybe go after the guy who posted on her obituary page "I can't take a selfie with a piece of paper the way you can, so send me one from heaven". In other words Kelli believed a photo of a phone was worth the actual retail price of a phone 😏😏

Wrong CPS totally appropriate

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    Sorry but that episode pisses me off. I don't think she had any right I ask her about child services ever having a case for her. That has nothing to do with the case at hand. And then to say she only likes to make babies?!? Nah, I am not #TeamJudgeJudy here.
    Any type or criminal activity in a home where a child/children are present is ABSOLUTELY the business of child protective services 100%. Even if the late Kelli Filkins wasn't technically wrong, scamming people over the Internet is fraud. That is a crime. Usually a felony. Think of it this way, just because they used eBay doesn't necessarily mean some crazy person who they scammed wouldn't be able to find them and cause them harm along with their children, so if JJ or the shows producers did report her to CPS then good on them that's the right thing to do!!! No different than selling drugs or yourself out of your home your children may not be "harmed" directly by such activity but they are in a situation that could bring harm to them and CPS is there to prevent it! At any rate, Kelli lost custody of her kids before she died this year so if this didn't get her kids removed from her custody something else she was up to, did get them taken away. I am not happy or glad that she is dead - I feel terribly sorry for the children that she left behind (not so much for Kelli). As to her mother, the only mistake she made in the past (regarding the Judge Judy case) was getting caught. She and her former husband thought they were clever enough to commit fraud and get away with it. And I'm sure she didn't personally repay anyone that she/they stole money from, maybe ordered restitution but anyone who's had something stolen from them already knows even if the criminal is convicted you rarely see anything returned to you, including money so Mary Ann Willis I'm sorry for you that you lost your baby but you need to stop throwing stones in the internet, look after your grandkids and definitely get in to counseling sessions both you and your grandkids because coming on here trying to defend your late daughter's memory should not be a priority in your life you got that? Comprende? Capiche?

Sorry- just saw the above posts were waiting for approval.

I keep seeing the term "no one deserves to die" lately and it confuses me.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Maybe more like, nobody deserves to die so young.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It does me too. It is almost like someone is not worthy and/or deserving to pass away. Kind of odd when you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Maybe more like, nobody deserves to die so young.
    Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    It does me too. It is almost like someone is not worthy and/or deserving to pass away. Kind of odd when you think about it.
    Yeah, death is something that happens to literally everyone, so saying no one deserves to die is just weird. I like where Boston is going with the "so young" thing but it is still strange to me. I was going to suggest "that way" but it is still off. The problem is in the word "deserves".

Meaning I wasn't saying hooray this con artist thief junkie is dead. She didn't deserve to be dead considering her age but her mother is somehow upset that the world will remember for what she did. Which was to be a scammer

Like most, I ended up here because I watched the episode of Judge Judy and became so angry with her. The death of a child is a horrible tragedy. I know. Initially I was sad for Mary Ann. But after reading all of her replies...hoping others here die and go to hell, well, now my thoughts are only with the children. After having 2 very narcissistic parents who were professional scam artists, and now being raised by a grandmother who wishes death & Hell on strangers, what will become of them. I'm sure there are already signs in them. Very sad. And Mary Ann, you shouldn't wish people to Hell. Not when your daughter's life did not bare any fruit.

It's also normal that people will remember her for this. She chose to go on tv, in front of millions and show her lack of caring for others. Pure narcissism! Absolutely disgusting. I still want to find her husband who was involved. But at least he was smart enough to stay off if tv! I get so angry over people scamming others. And then not even feeling bad about it? Like I said, keep an eye on the children. Kids pick things up from their parents.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidHoback View Post
    It's also normal that people will remember her for this. She chose to go on tv, in front of millions and show her lack of caring for others. Pure narcissism! Absolutely disgusting. I still want to find her husband who was involved. But at least he was smart enough to stay off if tv! I get so angry over people scamming others. And then not even feeling bad about it? Like I said, keep an eye on the children. Kids pick things up from their parents.
    Well said. I'm sorry you dealt with narcissistic parents and a less than ideal childhood. No one deserves shit for parents (rather than no one deserves to die - comment above). You may find other forum members here who can relate.

I was wondering about the husband, too. My guess is that it was an unhealthy, controlling relationship and the husband's tendency would be to push Kelli in to the public role of the scam artist because he didn't have the courage to face his screw-ups.

This maybe bad ..but i have tears in my eyes.....from laughter..i didnt know who mary was talking to ..then ron popped in and everything went left from there 😭😭😭 ..everyone has done some fucked up shit in their life...because its life and no one is perfect...idk maybe because i dont care what people think of me....

Also ..Death is natural the reaction to death isnt . 😉👉

Mary Ann,
    I read your posts and wanted to reach out to you... I'm quite sure your daughter cannot be summed up with a 10-minute tv clip.
    What can be summed up is the total lack of humanity we humans have within ourselves. It is only when we individually experience pain and loss that the need for compassion is realized.
    I am greatly sorry for the loss of your baby girl. I too am a mother, and cannot possibly imagine the loss you feel. I can, however, reach out to you with compassion. I can only hope that the life of Kelli's children be blessed with love and humanity.
    God be with you, always.
    Lindsey

You need to calm down. Stop looking at what people are posting you cannot sue ANYONE on a public forum without threats everything here is directly related to her disgusting actions while she was alive not only scamming but many other things. You don't need to be telling people they deserve people to talk shit about them when they die when they have not scammed 100s of people her record is public for a reason and maybe people can learn from this and your daughter not to do this kind of petty crap while they are alive as to avoid death drama and the publicity it causes. You have no right to be here defending her all you are doing is making it hard on yourself having to read public comments. I sympathies for your loss but she made the horrible choices in her life which is to teach others not to scam and destroy lives. She paid for one of the things she did but not for all 8 other scams she pulled off without being perused. She doesn't deserve hate but people are curious that is what this forum is for. You in your messages do not sound that well yourself and a bigger person would leave it instead of try to vindicate others that do not think highly of her actions. Let this forum be a warning to those that choose to peruse this lifestyle. Again your lawyer has no case against a forum stop with your empty threats. I feel sorry for your loss but coming on here telling people you hope they die explains how she ended up doing the things she does there are no morals.

This is an amazing clusterfuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

Quote Originally Posted by aphaziak View Post
    This is an amazing clusterfuck.
    Indeed.

Why did everyone calm down get smites for their very first post?

I didn't smite them, but it was annoying and preachy IMHO.

There were some good points, but they lost me when they said you have no right being here defending her. Walk a mile in the woman's shoes, she's lost her daughter, she loved her, she is grieving and I wouldn't expect anything less. The mother also has as much right as anyone else to be here, unless she breaks forum rules.

That said, I don't negatively smite people, specially a first time poster. I'd prefer to discuss it with them then smite away.

That's what I was thinking. I've seen way worse.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yeah, kinda a dick move for a first post but definitely not smiteworthy imo.

1 - Sigining up (again?) to berate a grieving mother who hasn't been here in over a month.

2 - Falsely claiming the mother threatened to sue.

3 - Claiming the deceased scammed "100s" of people but offering no proof.

4 - Telling others they "have no right to be here."

5 - Improper use of the words "vindicate" and "perused," annoying lack of proper punctuation.

6 - Falsely claiming a second time that the mother threatened to sue.

I rarely smite anyone, but I'm tired of the fucking mouthy noobs in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Yeah, kinda a dick move for a first post but definitely not smiteworthy imo.
    That's what I thought too, but certainly not a smiteable offence, specially for a new poster.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    1 - Sigining up (again?) to berate a grieving mother who hasn't been here in over a month.

2 - Falsely claiming the mother threatened to sue.

3 - Claiming the deceased scammed "100s" of people but offering no proof.

4 - Telling others they "have no right to be here."

5 - Improper use of the words "vindicate" and "perused," annoying lack of proper punctuation.

6 - Falsely claiming a second time that the mother threatened to sue.

I rarely smite anyone, but I'm tired of the fucking mouthy noobs in this thread.

You make good points. I did think that the mother had not been back for awhile.

Ahh the whole sue thing confused me...I thought to myself I'm sure the mother didn't threaten to sue, but I was too lazy to go back and look.

Didn't recall her scamming hundreds...but again too lazy to go back and check. But I didn't recall it being hundreds?

Can see your point of view.

The "peruse" thing totally annoyed me. Didn't smite though. I rarely do.

Quote Originally Posted by wondery View Post
    Well said. I'm sorry you dealt with narcissistic parents and a less than ideal childhood. No one deserves shit for parents (rather than no one deserves to die - comment above). You may find other forum members here who can relate.

I was wondering about the husband, too. My guess is that it was an unhealthy, controlling relationship and the husband's tendency would be to push Kelli in to the public role of the scam artist because he didn't have the courage to face his screw-ups.

I'm sorry wondery.. I wasn't referring to myself having the narcissistic parents and such. I was talking about the 2 children left by Kelly Filkins, who are now living with her mother. Her mother, Mary Anne whatever was here telling people to die & go to hell. The narcissistic parents were Kelly & her low life husband.

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. No, MY parents and childhood was wonderfully loving. My parents have a steadfast moral compass and are still married and in love to this day. They taught me and my 6 siblings right from wrong, and have always been there for

Thread Information