Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Judge Judy/Ebay Scammer Kelli Filkins (36) passed away

Quote Originally Posted by TupelosDaddy View Post
    I recently was the successful bidder on an original Manet watercolor on eBay 114 thousand dollars and it was a steal. Well do you what happened? They sent me a Polaroid picture of the Manet watercolor something I could have taken myself at the museum. One of kind it said in the description. Unfortunately eBay sided with them because it clearly says this is for a Manet photograph (no not Monet) I assumed it was the original Manet watercolor and since only one Polaroid was taken that makes it a one of a kind item. Damn I feel robbed
    Her ex husband must be behind this if she really is dead. The name on the account for this auction was Felly Kilkins in Montana which sounds a bit suspect to me. I knew to watch out for Kelly Filkins in Michigan, not but not Felly Kilkins in Montana this took me off my guard completely
    Seriously? And you still bought it?

I am seriously doubting this story. Nice try, though.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Absolutely a total joke not remotely real hope you had a laugh

Thread Information