Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 302

Thread: Judge Judy/Ebay Scammer Kelli Filkins (36) passed away

  1. #276
    Senior Member TupeloHoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    3,091
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

  2. #277
    Save Bandit! Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,703
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Tupelo you just missed your dad!

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  3. #278
    It was aliens raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13,963
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Tupelo you just missed your dad!
    Tup, why did your dad make an account in April 2019 and just now post? What's he been doing all this time, working up the nerve? This thread has gone from being one of my least favorites to one of my favs.

  4. #279
    Senior Member TupeloHoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    3,091
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Tup, why did your dad make an account in April 2019 and just now post? What's he been doing all this time, working up the nerve? This thread has gone from being one of my least favorites to one of my favs.
    I don't know ... but this is even worse than when my mom joined Facebook! No more fun for me!



    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Tupelo you just missed your dad!

    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

  5. #280
    It was aliens raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13,963
    Rep Power
    21474857
    I am pretty sure there is a glitch in the matrix for this thread, and this is where all these random weirdo's come from.

    Tup's daddy just stopped by because he missed seeing his daughter and thought they could hang out here and have some nice family bonding. Good times!

    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-01-2020 at 07:49 PM.

  6. #281
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    I?m so envious of your high profile membership

  7. #282
    It was aliens raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13,963
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by TupelosDaddy View Post
    I?m so envious of your high profile membership
    Why the fixation on membership? No one else has said anything about it.

  8. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Nice martini.

  9. #284
    Senior Member TupeloHoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    3,091
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I am pretty sure there is a glitch in the matrix for this thread, and this is where all these random weirdo's come from.

    Tup's daddy just stopped by because he missed seeing his daughter and thought they could hang out here and have some nice family bonding. Good times!




    Glitch in the matrix, maybe ... but I'm thinking more like HELLMOUTH.





    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorTesticles View Post
    Nice martini.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

  10. #285
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Indeed the observation of another must be wrong if you say so

  11. #286
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    If only you looked like that in reality
    Well you can always marry old money

  12. #287
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TupelosDaddy View Post
    If only you looked like that in reality
    Well you can always marry old money
    https://media.giphy.com/media/YEOhCFRF9NFba/giphy.gif

  13. #288
    Senior Member Music's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Yeah, where the fuck am I?
    Posts
    1,026
    Rep Power
    13296219
    He can be my daddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

    Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

    Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

    I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

  14. #289
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Tup, why did your dad make an account in April 2019 and just now post? What's he been doing all this time, working up the nerve? This thread has gone from being one of my least favorites to one of my favs.
    You mean...you don?t like?

  15. #290
    It was aliens raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13,963
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by TupelosDaddy View Post
    You mean...you don?t like?

  16. #291
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post


    When did this site turn into Facebook with this old ass meme posted on here?

  17. #292
    Save Bandit! Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,703
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by robo View Post
    When did this site turn into Facebook with this old ass meme posted on here?
    You take that shit back! This place is not anything like that evil place!

  18. #293
    Senior Member PeaceBeWithMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Displaced Canadian.
    Posts
    7,750
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Hey...…… *slides in sideways* What we got going on in here, peeps?


    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

  19. #294
    It was aliens raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13,963
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Hey...…… *slides in sideways* What we got going on in here, peeps?
    Everyone on the entire intewebs hates Kelli and comes here randomly to tell us and to reiterate that she was the worst person in the world. Tup's Daddy came here to check up on her and make sure she was ok. Tup posted awesome gifs. Puke posted a lame ass old meme. Tup's Daddy has an issue with people being premium and/or mods. Angie defended MDS against being compared to FB. Music was doing some flirting. And I think that about sums it up.

    What are you doing and why have you not been over here playing with us more lately, young lady???

  20. #295
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Everyone on the entire intewebs hates Kelli and comes here randomly to tell us and to reiterate that she was the worst person in the world. Tup's Daddy came here to check up on her and make sure she was ok. Tup posted awesome gifs. Puke posted a lame ass old meme. Tup's Daddy has an issue with people being premium and/or mods. Angie defended MDS against being compared to FB. Music was doing some flirting. And I think that about sums it up.

    What are you doing and why have you not been over here playing with us more lately, young lady???
    What the hell are u talking about I don?t have an issue with your special membership I never alluded to that. I do love making fun of Kelly Felch or whatever she?s called. And to think judge Judy is still alive and well she told the little paper photograph auctioneer Kelly that if she lived to 120 she would not be as smart as she is in one finger now that is kind of prophetic I think but that is just me. Also nothing wrong with being a so called Noob what I do not grasp is how they decide to or not to block people I mean someone threatened to kill me on here and nothing but if you talk about Kelly being dead oh no blocked forever and ever. And then there is her extended family coming on here to argue and swear at people that is a bigger freak show than cirque du soleil IMO. Also I think my daughter looks just like Angelina Jolie if Angelina had Downs syndrome

  21. #296
    Senior Member TupeloHoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    3,091
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by TupelosDaddy View Post
    What the hell are u talking about I don?t have an issue with your special membership I never alluded to that. I do love making fun of Kelly Felch or whatever she?s called. And to think judge Judy is still alive and well she told the little paper photograph auctioneer Kelly that if she lived to 120 she would not be as smart as she is in one finger now that is kind of prophetic I think but that is just me. Also nothing wrong with being a so called Noob what I do not grasp is how they decide to or not to block people I mean someone threatened to kill me on here and nothing but if you talk about Kelly being dead oh no blocked forever and ever. And then there is her extended family coming on here to argue and swear at people that is a bigger freak show than cirque du soleil IMO. Also I think my daughter looks just like Angelina Jolie if Angelina had Downs syndrome


    Ohhh, you're THAT person. I thought you said I look like Emily Blunt with Down Syndrome? Either way, I take it as a compliment, because people with Down Syndrome are beautiful. People who use Down Syndrome as an insult, however, are very ugly. I'm sure the person who [allegedly] threatened to kill you had a very good reason. Please just fuck off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

  22. #297
    It was aliens raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13,963
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by TupelosDaddy View Post
    What the hell are u talking about I don?t have an issue with your special membership I never alluded to that. I do love making fun of Kelly Felch or whatever she?s called. And to think judge Judy is still alive and well she told the little paper photograph auctioneer Kelly that if she lived to 120 she would not be as smart as she is in one finger now that is kind of prophetic I think but that is just me. Also nothing wrong with being a so called Noob what I do not grasp is how they decide to or not to block people I mean someone threatened to kill me on here and nothing but if you talk about Kelly being dead oh no blocked forever and ever. And then there is her extended family coming on here to argue and swear at people that is a bigger freak show than cirque du soleil IMO. Also I think my daughter looks just like Angelina Jolie if Angelina had Downs syndrome
    Nobody's blocking you because you said something about Kelly being dead. It's kind of stupid and lame, she's dead, but no one got blocked for that. I will block you if you continue to hurl insults at our long time members, and demean people with down syndrome. This is your only warning.

  23. #298
    Senior Member Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    7,300
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Ohhh, you're THAT person. I thought you said I look like Emily Blunt with Down Syndrome? Either way, I take it as a compliment, because people with Down Syndrome are beautiful. People who use Down Syndrome as an insult, however, are very ugly. I'm sure the person who [allegedly] threatened to kill you had a very good reason. Please just fuck off.
    100% this.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  24. #299
    Save Bandit! Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,703
    Rep Power
    21474854
    I know Tupelo?s dad sucks donkey dicks but who threatened to kill him?

  25. #300
    Senior Member Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    7,300
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by TupelosDaddy View Post
    I?m so envious of your high profile membership
    Right there, buddy.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •