Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Judge Judy/Ebay Scammer Kelli Filkins (36) passed away

You know what your a dumbass for talking about a dead person plain and simple. Proud of yourself talking about a deceased person? Your mother should be proud of you she taught you well. NOT

It wasn't suicide get your facts straight you hateful person

Do not and I repeat do not contact anyone in this family or you will be talking to a lawyer

Really do you not have a life? The only person that sucked is you. Talking about a dead person really do you not have any morals? She's dead leave her alone she paid for what she did in the past you are just disgusting. Go find another dead person you can talk shit about. It make you feel good? I hope God treats you well talking about the dead what is wrong with you

Mary- I'm really sorry about your daughter.

Wow, well that pretty much confirmed everything I was wondering...

Really confirms what? That you Are a idiot. If you know something I don't please do tell. I supposed you did the autopsy

Mary, like Bermstalker - I'm sorry for the loss of your daughter.

Many of us have lost loved ones, that's how we ended up here.

All of us make mistakes, it's just unfortunate your daughter went on a TV show, which brought her mistake to a wider audience then most. Like you said, she paid for that mistake.

However she died, it's a sad loss to you and her children. You have my condolences.

Well that escalated quickly...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Loser she's dead just like I wish you were

*handing out toasters to all*

Pisses off the masses. That's what we do here.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

You should all be completely ashamed of yourselves. I'd like to see your past mistakes aired out and judged by total strangers that have nothing better to do with their lives than harass the memory of someone departed. It's easy to judge someone when you don't know them, right? Go to hell. Do you have any idea how hurtful your bullshit comments and unwelcomed remarks are to my aunt Mary and the rest of the family? I hope that when you lose a loved one, no one disparages their memory while you're in the process of grieving the way you've done here. And to the gem that called her a piece of shit, you should clean your mirror sweetheart, you're the POS.

Thank you she paid for her mistakes. She changed and was a good mom to her children and all these people talking about her is just wrong. Not only is it hurting me but also her children saying that she is running a scam about her death really? What is wrong with people have they no compassion? A child's death is worse then anything and thank you for your kind words it means a lot to me at this very terrible time in all our lives

Does it matter what you were wondering? No one gives a shit of your ill-conceived opinion of somebody that you didn't even know. Get a life.

Thank honey love you

It doesn't matter what these goons say Mary. They need to get a life and stop feeding off afternoon judge shows from a million years ago. Ridiculous.

I know honey but its like wearing a bandage and tearing it off the pain starts all over again just like the day she died

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Ann Willis View Post
    Thank you she paid for her mistakes. She changed and was a good mom to her children and all these people talking about her is just wrong. Not only is it hurting me but also her children saying that she is running a scam about her death really? What is wrong with people have they no compassion? A child's death is worse then anything and thank you for your kind words it means a lot to me at this very terrible time in all our lives
    You are welcome.
    Thing is, you only see a little bit on the TV show & I've done things myself I'm not proud of so, no judgement from me here.l
    I don't think the scam about her death comment was actually meant & was probably a throw away line, rather than being meant hurtfully, but I can see why it would upset you.
    I'm glad she managed to turn it around and was a good mum to her children.
    I'm very much of the view that if we make stupid mistakes, make ammends & learn from them, then it shouldn't be seen to define the person we are.
    I had a quick look on the funeral site & there is some lovely comments on there. Those are from those who knew her, not strangers.

I was a terrible teenager/young adult. I did some bad things. I believe people are capable of change, as I, myself, have changed. If she did turn her life around, good for her.

I think people have a hard time feeling sorry for her because she didn't seem remorseful. Thats just my take on the situation.

I am really, truly sorry for your loss. Losing a child is devastating. You didn't deserve any of this.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Welp, she certainly didn't make it to 150.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lowe View Post
    You should all be completely ashamed of yourselves. I'd like to see your past mistakes aired out and judged by total strangers that have nothing better to do with their lives than harass the memory of someone departed. It's easy to judge someone when you don't know them, right? Go to hell. Do you have any idea how hurtful your bullshit comments and unwelcomed remarks are to my aunt Mary and the rest of the family? I hope that when you lose a loved one, no one disparages their memory while you're in the process of grieving the way you've done here. And to the gem that called her a piece of shit, you should clean your mirror sweetheart, you're the POS.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I've been waiting to hear back from a seller on ebay for the last week. Zero communication for the item I purchased and paid instantly for. The worst!

Nothing but bad thoughts for ebay scammers.

ETA: My ebay item arrived today! RIP scammer.

Jesus Mary Ann Willis, who are you talking to? What a complete mess this thread is.

It wasn't suicide get your facts straight you hateful person
    I am assuming this is meant for me. If you would like to clear up the facts for me, I will amend the headline.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lowe View Post
    I'd like to see your past mistakes aired out and judged by total strangers that have nothing better to do with their lives than harass the memory of someone departed.
    I'm pretty sure you have to sign on to be on Judge Judy where it'll be watched by total strangers. If she hadn't willingly wanted to be seen on tv no one would even care about her past, nor would they have looked into her death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Thread Information