Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Judge Judy/Ebay Scammer Kelli Filkins (36) passed away

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    OMG, somebody else tell her. I don't have the heart.

But here's a hint:

I never really liked Jumaki anyway, because he acted like a big baby, but I didn't see that one coming. Gross!
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Ooohhhh man.
    I'll DM you.
    Is this what brings Boston and Tup together as friends???

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Is this what brings Boston and Tup together as friends???

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post

Ok, baby steps. But we can all agree that Jumaki is a POS!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Jesus i can't karma you yet. But that was superb!
    Last edited by Gemini; 01-26-2022 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Typo

Hey. Did something happen to Jumaki? I knew he disappeared a while back.
    Errrr yes. Quite a lot happened you could say. He is on an extended holiday courtesy of the big house.

But it was clear that she passed away there was nothing that says she died nor was buried or cremated the obituary states she passed and only passed away did not necessarily die what is so hard to understand? Just like her eBay auction it says what you see is exactly what you get therefore when she passed away it does not indicate a cessation of being therefore hardees still has a loyal consumer

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Thanks for bumping this thread. I completely forgot about the train wreck it became. It literally is the gift that keeps on giving.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Thanks for bumping this thread. I completely forgot about the train wreck it became. It literally is the gift that keeps on giving.
    Right? I bet if we took a picture of this thread that we could sell it on Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by TupelosDaddy View Post
    But it was clear that she passed away there was nothing that says she died nor was buried or cremated the obituary states she passed and only passed away did not necessarily die what is so hard to understand? Just like her eBay auction it says what you see is exactly what you get therefore when she passed away it does not indicate a cessation of being therefore hardees still has a loyal consumer
    Passed away means she died dude.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Passed away means she died dude.
    I know what passed away means, dude
    Girlfriend that was a reference to her definition of the ITEM she sold on eBay you get what you see here in the picture. Another poster cleverly asked whether they buried her or just buried a photograph of her
    I just took it further saying there is nothing to that specifically states that she ?ceased to be? it says passed away not died. As she said in life not my fault if you do not read carefully. She could very well have passed away to another parallel dimension or simply her name itself passed away but the person continues to live?.running eBay auctions with photos of cool stuff up for bidding.

Right? I bet if we took a picture of this thread that we could sell it on Ebay.
    I will give the first bid get it up there! One hundred dollars I did not specify the type of dollar might be US dollars Canadian Australian New Zealand Guyana dollar or my favorite the East Caribbean dollar

Wait. What? I think I need a nap after reading this.

I was wondering what type of subhuman garbage would raise an evil daughter like this. Now I know.

Quote Originally Posted by ShieldG View Post
    I was wondering what type of subhuman garbage would raise an evil daughter like this. Now I know.
    Welcome! Thanks for joining in. Stick around for a while!

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Welcome!!!

I must admit how disappointed I am when you google her name, MDS is like third or fourth. Reddit comes up first. They all seem to conclude suicide I wonder if Mary Ann went over there as well?

I must admit how disappointed I am when you google her name, MDS is like third or fourth. Reddit comes up first. They all seem to conclude suicide I wonder if Mary Ann went over there as well?
    Goes to show that you have to dig for the really good stuff. This site has some amazing jewels that so many are missing out on just because they're lazy or impatient.

Nvm read the thread again. Derp.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-28-2022 at 06:20 PM.

Yep/Derp

Goes to show that you have to dig for the really good stuff. This site has some amazing jewels that so many are missing out on just because they're lazy or impatient.
    I would agree with you 100 percent. Personally don?t read much on Reddit mainly because I am afraid of ending up in a wormhole similar to what happened to those ?normal? people who read QANON and then tried to destroy our Capitol building or what I call Trumps ?Reichstag fire? attempt. Anyway her son posted on there, Reddit, very thoroughly and someone asked him if Mary Ann was his grandmother and that her threats on this website are wholly unnecessary and do not paint the best familial portrait. But I digress, her son is correct about his father being the real POS he had already been scamming people on eBay and was banned from it and that is why he used her name for the auction and JJ was right- totally shameful of that coward to send Kelli there to be on the show for a defenseless action/scam, as she put it like a Roman sending a christian to the lion?s den.

Every question mark is an apostrophe or a quotation mark FYI all 😆

for her to have been such low life scum

one can only imagine what a worthless POS the mother who "raised" her was

one can only imagine what a worthless POS the mother who "raised" her was
    Indeed her mommy Mary Ann Willis is all over the internet cursing people who have unkind things to say about her ?passed away? daughter. I still say she faked her own death and continues to run eBay or she moved to work in a call center in India to call people saying she is officer David Adam from the IRS in WashingtonS DC no clue why people in India think our capital city is a plural word and I am calling due to mistakes and deviations on your tax returns from 2012 through 2019 would you like to settle this now or inside the courthouse. Do you have a Target CVS WalMart or Best Buy near your home to settle the debt with official government payment using target gift card?.

Happy New Year my imaginary friends

I recently was the successful bidder on an original Manet watercolor on eBay 114 thousand dollars and it was a steal. Well do you what happened? They sent me a Polaroid picture of the Manet watercolor something I could have taken myself at the museum. One of kind it said in the description. Unfortunately eBay sided with them because it clearly says this is for a Manet photograph (no not Monet) I assumed it was the original Manet watercolor and since only one Polaroid was taken that makes it a one of a kind item. Damn I feel robbed
    Her ex husband must be behind this if she really is dead. The name on the account for this auction was Felly Kilkins in Montana which sounds a bit suspect to me. I knew to watch out for Kelly Filkins in Michigan, not but not Felly Kilkins in Montana this took me off my guard completely

Thread Information