Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Judge Judy/Ebay Scammer Kelli Filkins (36) passed away

Judge Judy/Ebay Scammer Kelli Filkins (36) passed away

I was watching judge Judy and decided to look up Kelli Filkins. An article popped up for kelli Marie Filkins in Mi that had died Jan. 26 th 2017. I've been researching for about an hour and as far I can conclude. This is the same person.
    http://www.hopcroftfuneraldirectors....Kelli-Filkins/
    https://www.gofundme.com/kelli-marie-filkins gofundme the brother started
    http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/...n-ebay.278474/
    page that mentions that she now goes by Willis which is her brothers last name that started the gofundme.

This is a really random thread.

lol. I just wasted 9 minutes of my life watching her Judge Judy clip. Basically, someone paid around $500 for two cell phones from her, won on ebay. Turns out that Kelli said the actual auctions were for photos of the phones only, not actual phones. Judy awarded the other party $5k.

Funny summary (heading not funny) -

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c25_...275&comments=1 - full clip

Kelli went to jail. Lost her kids. Kids now with the grandparents. Her husband Mike Filkins still does dry wall in the Caro-Flint Michigan area. They divorced. She's hiding. Two lives ruined. Two scammers who the Internet exposed and trashed for life.

It actually sounds like she had a really sad life. I found her son on FB, nothing for her yet though.
    Last edited by Olivia; 02-25-2017 at 11:08 PM.

I didn't know it was suicide. That is sad. I thought it was probably an overdose.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Perhaps the death/go fund me is her biggest scam yet?

that definitely crossed my mind when I was looking it up. I wanted to make certain that, that was, in fact, the same person. It seems like there would be more pictures and stuff, but, maybe not, ya know? It doesn't seem like she was all that well liked.

http://www.tributes.com/obituary/sho...kins-104403641 supposedly, Judge Judy wrote something- oh, come on!

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    So per the GoFundMe it sounds like the dad (Kelli's ex husband) has little or nothing to do with his own children.

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunadune1978 View Post
    http://www.tributes.com/obituary/sho...kins-104403641 supposedly, Judge Judy wrote something- oh, come on!
    "You will not be forgotten." Well that could be taken in a number of ways...

I'm loathe to admit that I actually remember watching this episode of Judge Judy (The show is on constant repeat here in the UK). This woman came across as a total scammer who couldn't care less who she swindled money out of.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Perhaps the death/go fund me is her biggest scam yet?
    This is what I was thinking...but then I noticed an obit from a funeral home, and aren't those made by the funeral home?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    So per the GoFundMe it sounds like the dad (Kelli's ex husband) has little or nothing to do with his own children.
    I found his fb and he has a profile pic of him with a kid...unless that's all for show. idk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunadune1978 View Post
    I didn't know it was suicide. That is sad. I thought it was probably an overdose.
    I took a guess at suicide, I agree it was either that or overdose

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Can't say I'm sorry she's gone. What a POS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

When was the judge Judy show filmed? She says she has 3 kids in that video, the GFM said she had 2 that lived with her parents. Does a 3rd child live with her ex husband?

She's a dumbshit for going on Judge Judy, I'm glad Judy ripped her a new one. It's not like she was a teenager that didn't think about what they were doing, she was an adult.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    When was the judge Judy show filmed? She says she has 3 kids in that video, the GFM said she had 2 that lived with her parents. Does a 3rd child live with her ex husband?

She's a dumbshit for going on Judge Judy, I'm glad Judy ripped her a new one. It's not like she was a teenager that didn't think about what they were doing, she was an adult.
    The video of her episode is all over Youtube and several of them were uploaded in 2007.

A little know fact, I'm a judge Judy junkie.

This chick sucked. She completely scammed an innocent person out of their money. She sent them a picture. A picture! Of the product they bought.

I'm sorry that her life was so sucky tho. She had kids.

My daughter Kelli:

For all of you I hope you all feel good about yourselves because you are nothing but a group of haters. What she did was wrong she paid the price for it no one else but her. And no she didn't kill herself lets get it straight. I can't believe you trolls are still talking shit about a dead person she can't speak but I sure in the hell will leave her to rest and her kids and her family don't need to hear this kind of stuff we are all suffering and then add this crap onto it. You are a sick group all of you. I hope when someone you love dies people will be putting shit on the internet for all to see because apparently none of you have a past go live in your perfect little houses. You know the thing about karma? It comes around people and I hope it gets you good

She did not take her own life you hateful ugly person

Yeah and she paid a price for it so get your facts straight. And she wasn't the only that did it she was the only one that went to court leave her alone she's gone now and we have to go on and people like you are just sickening get a life

You thought wrong that's what you get for thinking. Get your facts straight. Apparently you have no life since you talk about dead people does it make you feel good? Because all you are doing is hurting her family more. Hope you are happy you heartless person

I am sorry for your loss, Mary Ann. The death of child is possibly one of the worst things a person can experience and I'm sure, faults and all, you loved your daughter.

Anything else you would like to know? Here let me ease your mind you stupid hateful person she's dead leave her alone. Get a fucking life you loser looking up information on a dead person what is wrong with you? Apparently a lot

Kelli filkins

For one this happend along time ago and she paid the price for it. Secondly she died a month ago so she can't say anything but I will you are a hateful person talking about a dead person. Maybe one day god will give you a heart because as of now you do not have one. And the only scam going on is people like you who think they are better than anyone else because I suppose you don't have a past or a family member with a past? Maybe we should look into your pathetic life and post all kinda crap about you and your family. You are a disgusting human being

Yes I did and she changed for the better but people only see the bad the person did. What they are doing is hurtful to my family and her children. Why can't they just leave her alone she's gone

Kelli Filkins

Once again to all you ignorant trolls out there my daughter did not take her life. I would love the person who put this out there to contact me because I will straighten you out. You are a horrible human being making up lies. Did you do the autopsy? If you did let me know your findings because I sure would like to know what you found. Secondly does it make you feel like a big person talking about a dead person. You have no idea how she changed all you see is what you want to see. Karma does come around you know. Just saying

Thread Information