Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Judge Judy/Ebay Scammer Kelli Filkins (36) passed away

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Tupelo you just missed your dad!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Tup, why did your dad make an account in April 2019 and just now post? What's he been doing all this time, working up the nerve? This thread has gone from being one of my least favorites to one of my favs.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Tup, why did your dad make an account in April 2019 and just now post? What's he been doing all this time, working up the nerve? This thread has gone from being one of my least favorites to one of my favs.
    I don't know ... but this is even worse than when my mom joined Facebook! No more fun for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I am pretty sure there is a glitch in the matrix for this thread, and this is where all these random weirdo's come from.

Tup's daddy just stopped by because he missed seeing his daughter and thought they could hang out here and have some nice family bonding. Good times!

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-01-2020 at 07:49 PM.

I?m so envious of your high profile membership

Quote Originally Posted by TupelosDaddy View Post
    Why the fixation on membership? No one else has said anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Nice martini.

I am pretty sure there is a glitch in the matrix for this thread, and this is where all these random weirdo's come from.

Tup's daddy just stopped by because he missed seeing his daughter and thought they could hang out here and have some nice family bonding. Good times!

Glitch in the matrix, maybe ... but I'm thinking more like HELLMOUTH.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorTesticles View Post
    Nice martini.
    Thanks!

Indeed the observation of another must be wrong if you say so

If only you looked like that in reality
    Well you can always marry old money

If only you looked like that in reality
    Well you can always marry old money
    https://media.giphy.com/media/YEOhCFRF9NFba/giphy.gif

He can be my daddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

You mean...you don?t like?

You mean...you don?t like?

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post

When did this site turn into Facebook with this old ass meme posted on here?

Quote Originally Posted by robo View Post
    When did this site turn into Facebook with this old ass meme posted on here?
    You take that shit back! This place is not anything like that evil place!

Hey...…… *slides in sideways* What we got going on in here, peeps?

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Hey...…… *slides in sideways* What we got going on in here, peeps?
    Everyone on the entire intewebs hates Kelli and comes here randomly to tell us and to reiterate that she was the worst person in the world. Tup's Daddy came here to check up on her and make sure she was ok. Tup posted awesome gifs. Puke posted a lame ass old meme. Tup's Daddy has an issue with people being premium and/or mods. Angie defended MDS against being compared to FB. Music was doing some flirting. And I think that about sums it up.

What are you doing and why have you not been over here playing with us more lately, young lady???

Everyone on the entire intewebs hates Kelli and comes here randomly to tell us and to reiterate that she was the worst person in the world. Tup's Daddy came here to check up on her and make sure she was ok. Tup posted awesome gifs. Puke posted a lame ass old meme. Tup's Daddy has an issue with people being premium and/or mods. Angie defended MDS against being compared to FB. Music was doing some flirting. And I think that about sums it up.

What are you doing and why have you not been over here playing with us more lately, young lady???
    What the hell are u talking about I don?t have an issue with your special membership I never alluded to that. I do love making fun of Kelly Felch or whatever she?s called. And to think judge Judy is still alive and well she told the little paper photograph auctioneer Kelly that if she lived to 120 she would not be as smart as she is in one finger now that is kind of prophetic I think but that is just me. Also nothing wrong with being a so called Noob what I do not grasp is how they decide to or not to block people I mean someone threatened to kill me on here and nothing but if you talk about Kelly being dead oh no blocked forever and ever. And then there is her extended family coming on here to argue and swear at people that is a bigger freak show than cirque du soleil IMO. Also I think my daughter looks just like Angelina Jolie if Angelina had Downs syndrome

What the hell are u talking about I don?t have an issue with your special membership I never alluded to that. I do love making fun of Kelly Felch or whatever she?s called. And to think judge Judy is still alive and well she told the little paper photograph auctioneer Kelly that if she lived to 120 she would not be as smart as she is in one finger now that is kind of prophetic I think but that is just me. Also nothing wrong with being a so called Noob what I do not grasp is how they decide to or not to block people I mean someone threatened to kill me on here and nothing but if you talk about Kelly being dead oh no blocked forever and ever. And then there is her extended family coming on here to argue and swear at people that is a bigger freak show than cirque du soleil IMO. Also I think my daughter looks just like Angelina Jolie if Angelina had Downs syndrome

Ohhh, you're THAT person. I thought you said I look like Emily Blunt with Down Syndrome? Either way, I take it as a compliment, because people with Down Syndrome are beautiful. People who use Down Syndrome as an insult, however, are very ugly. I'm sure the person who [allegedly] threatened to kill you had a very good reason. Please just fuck off.

Nobody's blocking you because you said something about Kelly being dead. It's kind of stupid and lame, she's dead, but no one got blocked for that. I will block you if you continue to hurl insults at our long time members, and demean people with down syndrome. This is your only warning.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Ohhh, you're THAT person. I thought you said I look like Emily Blunt with Down Syndrome? Either way, I take it as a compliment, because people with Down Syndrome are beautiful. People who use Down Syndrome as an insult, however, are very ugly. I'm sure the person who [allegedly] threatened to kill you had a very good reason. Please just fuck off.
    100% this.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I know Tupelo?s dad sucks donkey dicks but who threatened to kill him?

Right there, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information