Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Judge Judy/Ebay Scammer Kelli Filkins (36) passed away

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Judge Judy/Ebay Scammer Kelli Filkins (36) passed away

I was watching judge Judy and decided to look up Kelli Filkins. An article popped up for kelli Marie Filkins in Mi that had died Jan. 26 th 2017. I've been researching for about an hour and as far I can conclude. This is the same person.
    http://www.hopcroftfuneraldirectors....Kelli-Filkins/
    https://www.gofundme.com/kelli-marie-filkins gofundme the brother started
    http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/...n-ebay.278474/
    page that mentions that she now goes by Willis which is her brothers last name that started the gofundme.

This is a really random thread.

lol. I just wasted 9 minutes of my life watching her Judge Judy clip. Basically, someone paid around $500 for two cell phones from her, won on ebay. Turns out that Kelli said the actual auctions were for photos of the phones only, not actual phones. Judy awarded the other party $5k.

Funny summary (heading not funny) -

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c25_...275&comments=1 - full clip

Kelli went to jail. Lost her kids. Kids now with the grandparents. Her husband Mike Filkins still does dry wall in the Caro-Flint Michigan area. They divorced. She's hiding. Two lives ruined. Two scammers who the Internet exposed and trashed for life.

It actually sounds like she had a really sad life. I found her son on FB, nothing for her yet though.
    Last edited by Olivia; 02-25-2017 at 11:08 PM.

Kelli filkins

For one this happend along time ago and she paid the price for it. Secondly she died a month ago so she can't say anything but I will you are a hateful person talking about a dead person. Maybe one day god will give you a heart because as of now you do not have one. And the only scam going on is people like you who think they are better than anyone else because I suppose you don't have a past or a family member with a past? Maybe we should look into your pathetic life and post all kinda crap about you and your family. You are a disgusting human being

Kelli Filkins

Once again to all you ignorant trolls out there my daughter did not take her life. I would love the person who put this out there to contact me because I will straighten you out. You are a horrible human being making up lies. Did you do the autopsy? If you did let me know your findings because I sure would like to know what you found. Secondly does it make you feel like a big person talking about a dead person. You have no idea how she changed all you see is what you want to see. Karma does come around you know. Just saying

Nelson Mandela Effect or Quantum Computer Effect

My mind is at a lost at this moment. Trying to remember if Judge Judy use a gavel during her TV shows...

Mary Ann,
    I read your posts and wanted to reach out to you... I'm quite sure your daughter cannot be summed up with a 10-minute tv clip.
    What can be summed up is the total lack of humanity we humans have within ourselves. It is only when we individually experience pain and loss that the need for compassion is realized.
    I am greatly sorry for the loss of your baby girl. I too am a mother, and cannot possibly imagine the loss you feel. I can, however, reach out to you with compassion. I can only hope that the life of Kelli's children be blessed with love and humanity.
    God be with you, always.
    Lindsey

Do not and I repeat do not contact anyone in this family or you will be talking to a lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    lol. I just wasted 9 minutes of my life watching her Judge Judy clip. Basically, someone paid around $500 for two cell phones from her, won on ebay. Turns out that Kelli said the actual auctions were for photos of the phones only, not actual phones. Judy awarded the other party $5k.

Funny summary (heading not funny) -

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c25_...275&comments=1 - full clip

Kelli went to jail. Lost her kids. Kids now with the grandparents. Her husband Mike Filkins still does dry wall in the Caro-Flint Michigan area. They divorced. She's hiding. Two lives ruined. Two scammers who the Internet exposed and trashed for life.

It actually sounds like she had a really sad life. I found her son on FB, nothing for her yet though.
    you can tell shes on something based on the video. maybe crack cocaine

It was wrong but

I mean what she did was wrong yes but it is not up to us to judge the person. Unless they are pedophiles or anything along the line of that.

I didn't know it was suicide. That is sad. I thought it was probably an overdose.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunadune1978 View Post
    I didn't know it was suicide. That is sad. I thought it was probably an overdose.
    I took a guess at suicide, I agree it was either that or overdose

You thought wrong that's what you get for thinking. Get your facts straight. Apparently you have no life since you talk about dead people does it make you feel good? Because all you are doing is hurting her family more. Hope you are happy you heartless person

Not sorry at all

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Ann Willis View Post
    You thought wrong that's what you get for thinking. Get your facts straight. Apparently you have no life since you talk about dead people does it make you feel good? Because all you are doing is hurting her family more. Hope you are happy you heartless person
    I'm not sorry she is dead at all. It's sad that she hurt so many people, including her family and sorry she made a bunch of kids that have to grow up without parents. And when they grow up they will learn about what utter trash their parents were and they'll have to deal with that to. This woman must have had a crappy childhood herself that made her turn out to be a huge pile of human garbage. She should have killed herself sooner, that way she would have had less time to ruin the lives of others. Good riddens to bad rubish.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim1914 View Post
    Good riddens to bad rubish.

You're an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

It wasn't suicide get your facts straight you hateful person

It wasn't suicide get your facts straight you hateful person
    I am assuming this is meant for me. If you would like to clear up the facts for me, I will amend the headline.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Perhaps the death/go fund me is her biggest scam yet?

http://www.tributes.com/obituary/sho...kins-104403641 supposedly, Judge Judy wrote something- oh, come on!

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    So per the GoFundMe it sounds like the dad (Kelli's ex husband) has little or nothing to do with his own children.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Perhaps the death/go fund me is her biggest scam yet?
    This is what I was thinking...but then I noticed an obit from a funeral home, and aren't those made by the funeral home?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    So per the GoFundMe it sounds like the dad (Kelli's ex husband) has little or nothing to do with his own children.
    I found his fb and he has a profile pic of him with a kid...unless that's all for show. idk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

You know what it's none of your business. So go troll someone else f who died because you are a worthless person who has nothing better to do but send sadness at this awful time. I hope your glass house doesn't shatter because you are perfect you never made mistakes in your life? Think back twenty years ago what the hell were you doing with your life

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    gtfo

Loser she's dead just like I wish you were

Wow

Loser she's dead just like I wish you were
    You're a cunt. I see where your daughter got it from. Sitting here talking about karma LOL! Looks like karma got your scam artist daughter with her flippant bitchy attitude. She chose to go on a show and make herself look like a fool. Get over it.

Thread Information