Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kellie Nolan (27) suffocated after she was wrapped with cellophane and duct tape during a sex session at a motel

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    That is because you are to nice and would probably laid your coat over a muddy puddle so the lady would not get her feet wet.

Maybe you should stop opening doors and paying for their meals... Just become a liberal and your heart will be just right .
    lol yes Ron have you tried being a liberal

Ironically Kellie is throwing up the peace sign of love and grace, but in the bedroom she loves being tortured will hatred and disgrace ... I feel like I am going to vomit, her soul is lost forever ....

SMH....WHY aren't you banned yet!
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

Here's my question, and I may have missed this so I apologize if I did.

Did he call the police after noticing she was dead, or did he just leave her there? To me, that's pretty important.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Here's my question, and I may have missed this so I apologize if I did.

Did he call the police after noticing she was dead, or did he just leave her there? To me, that's pretty important.
    Good question Nomad. I found this:

Gardena police officers discovered Ross? cameras in Room 212 at the Nisei Inn on Western Avenue when they responded to his 9-1-1 call shortly after 5 a.m. Dec. 12. Kellie Marie Nolan, a 27-year-old Torrance woman, was unresponsive on the floor. She was wrapped in cellophane and duct tape from her abdomen to her hair, including her mouth and nose.

A suitcase filled with hundreds of bondage toys, including whips, paddles, plastic wrap and sticks, sat open. A bottle of vodka was on the dresser.

Police officers and paramedics tried to revive Nolan with cardiopulmonary resuscitation, but she was pronounced dead.

Los Angeles County Medical Examiner Matthew Miller said she died from asphyxia due to smothering and ruled her death a homicide.

According to Miller and Gardena police Detective Mike Sargent, who each viewed the four videos taken in the room, Ross wrapped Nolan nearly from head to toe and covered her mouth and nose to block her ability to breathe three separate times ? the first two for about six minutes each. Nolan moaned and struggled until she passed out, Miller said.
    http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-n...ath-in-gardena

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post

So he didn't try to remove the duct tape from her mouth and nose before calling 911. That would be the first thing I did.

Ok I take back my comments about him being a sexual deviant. From the first article it sounded like he liked to have sex with unconscious women against their will, but obviously this woman was a willing participant.

I just think the duct tape and cellophane over her whole face is over kill. It doesn't matter if it was an accident, the coroner ruled her death a homicide, and I'm sure they are going to charge him.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Ok I take back my comments about him being a sexual deviant. From the first article it sounded like he liked to have sex with unconscious women against their will, but obviously this woman was a willing participant.

I just think the duct tape and cellophane over her whole face is over kill. It doesn't matter if it was an accident, the coroner ruled her death a homicide, and I'm sure they are going to charge him.
    He may not be a sexual deviant (to each their own, as I say) but common sense states that if you're calling 911 you obviously know something is wrong - so remove the damned duct tape from her mouth and nose. The article says that she was found with those airways duct taped. I don't know if he was just in panic mode or he didn't care, but maybe he could have saved her if he tried to help her. It sounds like he didn't.

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    Where the hell did he expect her to breathe from? Her ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Worthington View Post
    Where the hell did he expect her to breathe from? Her ass?
    Seems some people do..

No shit!

I want to know more about his relationships with these women. Did he buy them things? What did he pay for a meeting like this? Did he share or sell the videos?

I've known of kinky guys who develop relationships where they provide their prey with gifts and money and somehow it seems worth it for the ladies. He wasn't awful looking so I can imagine him justifying all of this to his victims and himself.

Ugh!

Edit: such a sad, senseless ending for Kellie's life
    Last edited by wondery; 02-23-2017 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wondery View Post
    I want to know more about his relationships with these women. Did he buy them things? What did he pay for a meeting like this? Did he share or sell the videos?

I've known of kinky guys who develop relationships where they provide their prey with gifts and money and somehow it seems worth it for the ladies. He wasn't awful looking so I can imagine him justifying all of this to his victims and himself.

Ugh!

Edit: such a sad, senseless ending for Kellie's life
    This lifestyle reminds me of a Bible verse of people not knowing their Creator in which sadly enough I fall into that same sentence

God said for my people are foolish, they have not known me. They are silly children, they have no understanding. They are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

I really hope and pray for our hearts to grow closer to God and to see and feel goodness from the Father of Lights

I just want to say, there are good odds these girls are not victims. I know a lot of women who are involved in similar BDSM type activities. They meet online and hook up like this. It's kind of undermining to imagine that these women were not all capable of making their own sexual choices.

I just want to say, there are good odds these girls are not victims. I know a lot of women who are involved in similar BDSM type activities. They meet online and hook up like this. It's kind of undermining to imagine that these women were not all capable of making their own sexual choices.
    I agree. I used the word victim because Kellie died and I am speculating others may have been harmed or killed based on the news article that included an interview with someone he raped. Unless I read incorrectly, he left Kellie for dead - there should have been careful oversight and safety with these games.

I regret using the word victim because of the connotation here. My opinion is influenced by exposure to extremely controlling persons who express this sexually to a point of harm.
    Last edited by wondery; 02-23-2017 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wondery View Post
    I agree. I used the word victim because Kellie died and I am speculating others may have been harmed or killed based on the news article that included an interview with someone he raped. Unless I read incorrectly, he left Kellie for dead - there should have been careful oversight and safety with these games.

I regret using the word victim because of the connotation here. My opinion is influenced by exposure to extremely controlling persons who express this sexually to a point of harm.
    Oh, I agree. I just think that they could have done more to ensure her safety. Especially him, because he was the one in control.

If I'm duct taping a woman in a hotel room I'm gonna make sure she can breathe, and if for some reason I've taped her poorly and she cannot breathe I'm going to help her BEFORE I call 911.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I also agree. There was not even a way she could say a safety word.

Yeaaaaa. I'm not buying that the other girls didn't know what was going on. I think now that its all coming out, they're embarrassed and don't want to admit they agreed to such extreme sex games.
    And I was expecting the guy to look Asian.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewawa View Post
    Yeaaaaa. I'm not buying that the other girls didn't know what was going on. I think now that its all coming out, they're embarrassed and don't want to admit they agreed to such extreme sex games.
    And I was expecting the guy to look Asian.

Why do ladies and gentlemen like this type of love making there is so much pain and misery to the soul and body....

Why do ladies and gentlemen like this type of love making there is so much pain and misery to the soul and body....
    To each their own. Don't be so judgy.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Sorry for the double, but I don't like this, at all.

Where did you read he had several encounters with the same woman?

There is nothing wrong with kinky sex. He obviously took it too far.
    It's seems obvious that he's a sexual predator and took it to the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by CandaceAnd Jameson View Post
    It's seems obvious that he's a sexual predator and took it to the limit.
    Nope. If that's your angle, she is also a 'sexual deviant' for consenting.
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Thread Information