Thread: Glenn Soliman's (44) body was found eleven days after he vanished

Glenn Soliman's (44) body was found eleven days after he vanished

http://abc13.com/news/family-searchi...visor/1762915/

Every flyer they hand out could be the one that helps them find their loved one.

The family of Glenser or Glenn Soliman says he is a 44-year-old Filipino man who has worked as a nursing supervisor at St. Luke's for more than a decade.

His car is missing, a grey BMW X5 with a memorable personalized plate that says "CHUBEE". They also say nothing was disturbed at his Spring home.

His sister Arlene Lantion said, "The house was armed properly, the only thing amiss is his bed was unmade and with him being so strict that's a no, no for him."

His loved ones have gone down the list checking hospitals, tow shops, accident reports and retracing his work route.

Relatives say Soliman is a responsible, routine oriented person who would never just disappear like this. They believe the last person to talk with him was a church last Thursday night. He didn't show up for his overnight shift later that night.

"The iPad has an iPhone locator and it's offline, all this time we've tried the phone and it's going to voicemail directly," said Lantion.

The family has filed a missing person's report with Houston Police.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Last edited by Olivia; 03-01-2017 at 06:41 PM.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/missi...-dog/415706082

Missing nurse's body found by man walking dog

Family and friends of Glenser Soliman got a heartbreaking confirmation 11 days after the St. Luke’s Hospital nurse vanished without a trace.

The 44-year-old called to check in for his shift as nursing supervisor back on February 16 but never showed up. Loved ones have been trying to reach him, and his phone has been going straight to voicemail.

Deputies said Soliman's body was found under debris in a wooded area off the 2800 block of Hirschfield Road. A man walking his dog made the startling discovery on Saturday.

The Harris County Medical Examiner’s Office definitively identified the remains as those of Soliman on Monday.

“He didn’t do nothing to nobody. He stayed to himself. He worked at night and would come home in the morning,” said neighbor Vicki Cunningham. “That’s all you would see him do is go to work.”

Soliman’s body was found about 9 miles northwest of his home on Spring City Court. The case is now being investigated as a homicide. However, authorities still haven’t determined a cause or manner of death.

Investigators also haven’t located Soliman’s missing BMW X5 with the license plate “CHUBEE”.

“Every day, I’m driving on the freeway looking for his car,” said neighbor Pablo Berruz. “I wish they could find whoever did that because I’ve been thinking about it. I feel so sorry.”

Neighbors said Soliman was having work done at his home around the time he went missing. They told KHOU 11 News that Soliman was a very responsible person and is not the kind of guy who would disappear on his own free will.

A spokesman for St. Luke's Hospital in the Houston Medical Center described the staff as “deeply saddened” by Soliman’s death. He said the hospital is extending thoughts and prayers to Soliman’s family.

This case is being investigated by the Harris County Sheriff's Office Homicide Unit. Anyone with information about this case is asked to contact the Homicide Unit at (713) 274-9100 or Crime Stoppers at (713) 222-TIPS (8477).

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Definitely not the outcome anyone wanted. RIP Glenn.

I guess the body was hidden, that's why they suspect foul play? Could it have been a suicide, and the debris covered his body from a storm or something?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news...p-11740778.php

Two slain men possibly lured by dating app, investigators say-More victims are feared in work of serial killers

A dating app link-up may have lured two Houston-area men to their deaths in what could be the work of serial killers, Harris County sheriff's investigators said Monday in warning the public to be wary of meeting strangers online.

Investigators didn't publicly identify the app, but said the killers may have been targeting Asian men when they went after Glenser Soliman, a 44-year-old St. Luke's Medical Center nurse whose body was found Feb. 25, and An Vinh Nguyen, a 26-year-old University of Houston student last seen March 31.

Both of their vehicles were found abandoned in the Spring area. Nguyen's credit cards were also taken, though details were not available about whether items were stolen from Soliman.

Detectives warned there may be additional victims.

"It is possible that there were other victims, or victims that did get away who could give us more information," said lead investigator Mike Ritchie
    Two cousins who lived together in the Spring area in northwest Harris County are suspected in the deaths, Ritchie said.

On Monday, a capital murder charge was filed against Brandon Alexander Lyons, 18, who is accused of strangling Soliman and striking him with an unknown object. Lyons has been held in the Harris County Jail under a $200,000 bond since April, when he was charged with stealing Soliman's vehicle.

Lyons' cousin, Jerrett Jamal Allen, 26, a suspect in Nguyen's death, is being sought on a charge of unlawfully using the student's credit cards. He was last spotted in April, using the cards in El Paso, detectives said.

Investigators have not ruled out the possibility the men were slain by serial killers though robbery appears the most likely motive, Ritchie said.
    Link to An Vinh Nguyen's thread: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...-since-3-31-17

https://www.click2houston.com/news/n...unity-in-texas

Equality Texas launched a campaign Wednesday to raise awareness of the violence against the LGBTQ community.

In addition to the initiative, Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo said every police officer will go through new training to protect transgender Houstonians.

“It is imperative that we not only appreciate our differences, but make it a priority to protect any person or group who es differences make them a target of violence,” said Acevedo.

A new report by the National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs showed Texas was the epicenter of an ‘"epidemic of violence" against the LGBTQ community, saying seven murders in Texas in 2017 and three of them were in Houston.

Glenser Solimon, 44, was found dead on Feb. 25, 2017. He worked as a nurse. Two cousins, Brandon Alexander Lyons and Jerrett Jamal Allen are charged with capital murder in the case.

An Vinh Nguyen, 26, went missing last March and was presumed dead. He was a University of Houston student.

Police believe both, Solimon and Nguyen, were lured to their deaths using a dating app.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....?source=images
    This link has pics of the sacks of shit...ehem suspects

Thread Information