Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Liberty German (13) and Abigail Williams (13) were murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    I had thought it was said they were nearly decapitated, but maybe I am thinking of something else.
    Nothing is fact because they haven't released any details, but the rumor is that their throats were slashed and that one of them was nearly decapitated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Nothing is fact because they haven't released any details, but the rumor is that their throats were slashed and that one of them was nearly decapitated.
    Ohh, ok. I just wasn't sure I had heard it about this story, or if I was mixing it up with another.

Is it even possible to slit a throat with a hatchet?

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Ohh, ok. I just wasn't sure I had heard it about this story, or if I was mixing it up with another.

Is it even possible to slit a throat with a hatchet?
    Possibly if the blade is sharp enough. But why the hell would you use a hatchet to slice when it was meant to chop. I guess it's possible it was a chop injury. They were saying partial decapitation. I guess that could fit the injury caused by a chop instead of a slice.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Wife of person of interest in Delphi murders says Daniel Nations watched news coverage

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.-- While Daniel Nations remains behind bars in Colorado, his wife spoke exclusively to FOX59 News about her husband being named a person of interest in the Delphi double murders.

Katelyn Nations says she does think her husband looks like the sketch of the murder suspect released by police.

?I have been with Daniel for six years now and looking at that picture?there is a lot of similarities,? she said.

When asked if she thought her husband was connected to the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German, she said she couldn't say for sure one way or the other.

?Honestly I do not want to say that I can see him doing it or not,? said Katelyn.

The teen girls were murdered on Feb. 13. We know Nations was living homeless in Indiana at the time and checked in with the Morgan County Sheriff?s Department on Feb. 14, as was required of him as a homeless sex offender.

It's still unclear where Nations was the day of the murders.

?I had an ultrasound that day and I?m pretty sure he came with me?but I?m not 100% sure,? said Katelyn, who also noted Nations did not have access to her car on Feb. 13.

She was the one who drove him to check in with police on the following day.

?February 14, when he went for his check in for his registration?I?m the person who drove him. So I know he checked in,? she said.

Katelyn claims Nations knew about the Delphi murders because they watched news coverage of the killings together.

?I remember watching it with him and just sitting there and shaking my head and I said, 'Can you believe this crap?' He said, 'No that is disgusting,'? said Katelyn.

Although she sees a resemblance in the sketch, she says the picture of the suspect walking on the bridge in Delphi does not match.

?Not something my husband would wear. The dark blue jacket he did not have, he does not wear a hat like that. He only wears baseball caps,? said Katelyn.

She says she did not know of a possible Delphi connection until her husband was behind bars at the El Paso County Jail in Colorado.

?Even everything that I have been through with Daniel?I did not think he was somebody that I thought could do something of this magnitude,? said Katelyn.

Indiana State Police say Nations is one of the hundreds that they have interviewed in connection to the Delphi case. Nations remains behind bars at a county jail in Colorado on unrelated charges.
    http://fox59.com/2017/10/11/wife-of-...news-coverage/

Dr Oz is doing his episode today about the girls

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    Wife of person of interest in Delphi murders says Daniel Nations watched news coverage

http://fox59.com/2017/10/11/wife-of-...news-coverage/
    ...while he was supposedly homeless.

I've been following this case on WS from almost the beginning. This latest stuff about DN and KN has me shaking my head.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-killer.html

You are taking away from the investigation': Police tell armchair sleuths to stop posting pictures of men they claim match the sketch of the suspect wanted for killing two girls in Delphi - following ten months of NO arrests

Indiana police on Friday asked ‘armchair investigators’ to stop posting pictures of men who they think fit the description of a suspect in a murder case
    This is the second time in recent months police asked public not to interfere with the investigation into the murders of Libby German, 14, and Abby Williams, 13
    This past July, Indiana authorities released a sketch of a man they believe is responsible for the young girls' murders
    Composite sketch depicts a white male with a prominent nose and a goatee who's wearing a cap and what appears to be a hooded sweater
    Indiana State Police say suspect is between 5-foot-6 and 5-foot-10, weighing 180 to 220lbs, with reddish brown hair
    Cops released two grainy images in late February of a man considered the main suspect walking along an old railroad bridge

Quote Originally Posted by SalVal View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-killer.html

You are taking away from the investigation': Police tell armchair sleuths to stop posting pictures of men they claim match the sketch of the suspect wanted for killing two girls in Delphi - following ten months of NO arrests

Indiana police on Friday asked ‘armchair investigators’ to stop posting pictures of men who they think fit the description of a suspect in a murder case
    This is the second time in recent months police asked public not to interfere with the investigation into the murders of Libby German, 14, and Abby Williams, 13
    This past July, Indiana authorities released a sketch of a man they believe is responsible for the young girls' murders
    Composite sketch depicts a white male with a prominent nose and a goatee who's wearing a cap and what appears to be a hooded sweater
    Indiana State Police say suspect is between 5-foot-6 and 5-foot-10, weighing 180 to 220lbs, with reddish brown hair
    Cops released two grainy images in late February of a man considered the main suspect walking along an old railroad bridge
    This is old news. They put this out there about 6 months ago.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

They published the sketch in July which was 6 months ago, so why put out a picture if you don't want people to be looking for this guy. This appears to be new news as the statement was made yesterday, Fri the 22nd. Watch this sketch be as inaccurate as the unibomber's sketch. I wouldn't put much faith in the sketch as I would on what the guy was wearing and his build.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

This is old news. They put this out there about 6 months ago.
    This is a new one. Some of those groups are still allowing random guys to be posted beside the sketch.

I can't believe it's been almost a year since these girls were killed and still NOTHING

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    This is a new one. Some of those groups are still allowing random guys to be posted beside the sketch.

I can't believe it's been almost a year since these girls were killed and still NOTHING
    Ugh. I should have figured.

Yeah, it's unbelievable that they have nothing on this.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    A hatchet-wielding sex offender. Sounds legit.

I wonder if his DNA was at the scene.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

They didn't arrest him for the murders. They arrested the same guy from earlier in the thread that they wanted to question for it, but for something completely different.

Nations was wanted on a warrant out of Johnson County for failing to register as a sex offender. He’s since been booked into the county jail on that charge. Sheriff Doug Cox says he does not know when Nations’ first court date will be in connection with the latest charge.

As for the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German, police have not formally named Nations as a suspect in the crimes. Detectives have said that they have no information that specifically includes or excludes Nations as a suspect in the Carroll County killings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    They didn't arrest him for the murders. They arrested the same guy from earlier in the thread that they wanted to question for it, but for something completely different.
    Yes I know. I?m wondering if they extradited him back to Indiana on the failure to register warrant in order to hold him while they gather more evidence, or wait for DNA results (if they have any), or if they want to interrogate him... something like that.

Sorry, you didn't really specify and I didn't want people not clicking the link and going around saying they've arrested someone for it. mostly because I'm guilty of not always clicking on a link if I'm not too into the case. I'm hoping it's what you're assuming and they actually get him on it if he's done it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Sorry, you didn't really specify and I didn't want people not clicking the link and going around saying they've arrested someone for it. mostly because I'm guilty of not always clicking on a link if I'm not too into the case. I'm hoping it's what you're assuming and they actually get him on it if he's done it.
    No need to apologize! I see how the intro I posted that says ?they made an arrest? could be misleading. I may have jumped the gun, but yes it would be great if he?s the guy.

http://fox59.com/2018/02/13/isp-prov...st-on-nations/

ISP provides update on Delphi murder investigation, including latest on Daniel Nations

When speaking about the progress of the investigation, the Superintendent said they’ve received over 30,000 tips from around the country and he believes we’re “one piece of the puzzle away from figuring out who this individual is.” And when they find that out, that’s when the real work begins.

As for the search for the killer, Carter says he’s optimistic he’ll be able to look him in the eyes and ask him “why?” The Superintendent added that while the community involvement in the case is great, he doesn’t want people to compare photos on the internet.

“Please if you have an idea of an individual or a comment or a phrase or a name that you send it to us,” said Carter. “It creates lots of complications when that analysis is done outside of the purview of the representatives I represent that are standing behind me today.”

Carter also touched on Daniel Nations, the man once considered a person of interest in the Delphi killings, saying his detectives are not too concerned with him at this time.

“We went out to Colorado and we spent a little time with him, and he’s not a person we care a lot about at this moment and time,” said Carter. “Until somebody is arrested, we’re interested in almost everybody.”

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://fox59.com/2018/02/13/isp-prov...st-on-nations/

ISP provides update on Delphi murder investigation, including latest on Daniel Nations
    Well DAMMIT.
    (><)
    I was sooo hoping they?d found the rat bastard who killed those girls.

Well DAMMIT.
    (><)
    I was sooo hoping they?d found the rat bastard who killed those girls.
    They could be just saying this to make him think he's in the clear.

What I'm pissed about is that at the very beginning they stated that there was no danger to the public when that CLEARLY wasn't the case. They had no clue who did it therefore they couldn't have known that there was no danger.
    Oh well, back to gum.

They could be just saying this to make him think he's in the clear.

What I'm pissed about is that at the very beginning they stated that there was no danger to the public when that CLEARLY wasn't the case. They had no clue who did it therefore they couldn't have known that there was no danger.
    True

Thread Information