Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberty German (13) and Abigail Williams (13) were murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post
    Is it common for killers to have a wife and kids, though? I mean, he goes out and murders people with a hatchet and then what? Returns home to tuck his kids in bed and give the wife a tickle-pickle before turning in? If this IS the bridge guy (which I personally doubt) do you think his wife was aware of anything nefarious? (I know John Wayne Gacy had a wife, but I think he may be an exception, not the norm.)
    She may not have known about the murders but she had to know he was a sex offender....and she had a child with him. Ew.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Is it common for killers to have a wife and kids, though? I mean, he goes out and murders people with a hatchet and then what? Returns home to tuck his kids in bed and give the wife a tickle-pickle before turning in? If this IS the bridge guy (which I personally doubt) do you think his wife was aware of anything nefarious? (I know John Wayne Gacy had a wife, but I think he may be an exception, not the norm.)
    Yes, very. Tons of serial killers were married.

There's even been a few wives/girlfriends that have helped their man.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    I mean, they do look the same to me. You can't deny that nose..
    That's one of the things that doesn't match, if you ask me. BG sketch has a narrow bridge and bulbous tip. Nations nose is not narrow at all in the bridge and would have been one of the easier features for an eye witness to explain to a sketch artist IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    That's one of the things that doesn't match, if you ask me. BG sketch has a narrow bridge and bulbous tip. Nations nose is not narrow at all in the bridge and would have been one of the easier features for an eye witness to explain to a sketch artist IMHO.
    Thats what matched the most for me. Idk, it could be him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    Thats what matched the most for me. Idk, it could be him.
    I'm just cautiously optimistic on this because in the past people have literally gone off their rocker each and every time they've questioned anyone or served warrants. Every time is was "IT'S HIM! IT'S HIM! ".

Either way, they'd have to check this guy out considering the circumstances. I'm hoping they have information that the public doesn't know that points the finger at him.

They've also flip flopped on the whole having DNA thing. They've said that they did and then claimed that they never said whether or not they do, yet collected DNA from POI. So, there's that.

We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Here's a list of 10 ... I'm sure there are more: https://listverse.com/2013/03/19/10-...erial-killers/
    Well shit, I feel naive. Thanks for the list, that's some good reading!

I still feel like this isn't the bridge guy for some reason. I really hope I'm wrong about that too.

I want to be wrong as well, but the same time, I want him to be found. Fuck, IDK. this case sucks..
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

I think the sketch looks like Daniel. In one article (I'm too lazy to google the link) it stated that an Indiana law enforcement officer recognize the sketch of the Delphi killer. He went to Daniel's residence (residences are listed on Megan's Law site), but Daniel had already skipped town.

Did anyone get to read Daniel's wife's Facebook before she took it down?

Quote Originally Posted by Endnote View Post
    Did anyone get to read Daniel's wife's Facebook before she took it down?

I think she took it down pretty quick. The Heavy article catastrophe posted Thursday is the only info I've seen that came from her fb.

Quote Originally Posted by Endnote View Post
    I think the sketch looks like Daniel. In one article (I'm too lazy to google the link) it stated that an Indiana law enforcement officer recognize the sketch of the Delphi killer. He went to Daniel's residence (residences are listed on Megan's Law site), but Daniel had already skipped town.

What happened is that the last Indiana address he reported for the sex offender registry was a motel in Greenwood (Johnson County) in April. LE had been trying to get in touch with him to confirm this address but were unable to reach him. Eventually, hotel management confirmed sometime at the beginning of May that he was staying there.

Then, the day after the sketch was released in mid-July, authorities went to check on him at the motel and learned he had left May 12: http://www.jconline.com/story/news/c...ime/713951001/

We know he was already in Colorado at that point because he was arrested July 18 in Georgetown, Colo.

(You might already know all this, just explaining for others who don't.)

I don't think it's a coincidence the Johnson County authorities were looking for him the day after the sketch was released. He might not have been on Delphi/Carroll County LE's radar due to distance and so many registered sex offenders in the Indy metro area, but I do think the sketch is what prompted Johnson County authorities to try and pin him down once and for all.

Also, a Redditor gave what seems like a plausible explanation for why his DNA could be on file but a new sample would still be needed from him for complete testing. I found it helpful:

My understanding is that they do not keep the full DNA (billions of ATCG acids) on file. The record is only 11 or 13 (can't remember which, or if it varies by agency) segments that are specifically unique between persons. So, it's not a full DNA profile in the database.

If the crime scene DNA is partial, touch, etc than it may not be enough to get a solid match via the database (the full 11 or 13 segments).

I'm just speculating based off of a lot of reading I've done but I'm fairly certain that database match isn't a 100% match and the full profile would need to be tested to conclude a match. I think if it "hit" in the database they could obtain a warrant or otherwise compel a suspect to a DNA swab and then compare their full DNA to the crime scene DNA. I think this is what we are waiting for, DN' s full DNA profile comparison.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DelphiMurde...nd_sor/dnpt3v0
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I'm Canadian and 1 of the biggest crimes in our history is Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka. They were a couple when the 1st 2 murders were committed and married for the 3rd and she helped him

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaJ View Post
    I'm Canadian and 1 of the biggest crimes in our history is Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka. They were a couple when the 1st 2 murders were committed and married for the 3rd and she helped him
    Of course! I can't believe I forgot about that psycho.

I covered that story for a local Buffalo, NY news radio station when the trial was happening. I remember that one vividly.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    We have a thread on them here. They were both psychotic and I still can't believe she got away with it with only a slap on the wrist.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...ded-as-suspect

Delphi update: ISP returns from Colorado, says Nations neither included nor excluded as suspect

DELPHI, Ind. -- The Colorado arrest of Daniel Nations sparked a new flame of hope that the person responsible for the murders of Liberty German and Abigail Williams had possibly been found - but after flying out to meet with Nations, investigators say that thus far, there has been no information developed to specifically include or exclude Daniel Nations as a suspect in the Delphi homicides.

Indiana State Police announced the conclusion of their trip to Colorado in a press release Tuesday morning.

"The Indiana State Police can share, that thus far, there has been no information developed to specifically include or exclude Daniel Nations as a suspect in the Delphi homicides. Both state police detectives returned to Indiana late afternoon of Oct. 2 and will continue to review information gathered over the course of their visit to El Paso County, Colorado," the release from ISP read.

Nations was arrested in Colorado Springs on Monday, Sept. 25 after police there matched the car he and his wife were driving to the description of a man who threatened several hikers with a hatchet in the days prior. This happened near the same trail where a man had been murdered two weeks earlier.

According to his arrest affidavit, Nations had a hatchet in his car, but when officers asked if he had threatened anyone with it, he told them, "We're not that kind of people." He was charged with menacing and reckless endangerment in connection with the hatchet threats.

Indiana State Police Sergeant Kim Riley said they were made aware of Nations? arrest Wednesday night by a sheriff?s department in Colorado and they immediately started exchanging notes.

Nations appeared in court on Thursday for a child custody hearing. Upon his arrival to the courtroom, Nations was asked by a reporter if he had anything to do with the murders in Indiana. He shook his head and looked down.

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    We have a thread on them here. They were both psychotic and I still can't believe she got away with it with only a slap on the wrist.
    And living happily remarried with kids and a new name.

I don't know if Daniel did it or not, but if all the LE are eager to talk to him......makes you wonder if a hatchet was used in the girl's murder?

IMO, I think this proves that Delphi police have no idea who the murderer is and don't have any clear suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I don't know if Daniel did it or not, but if all the LE are eager to talk to him......makes you wonder if a hatchet was used in the girl's murder?
    If a hatchet was used in the murder and a hatchet was found in his possession, I would think that would be information that includes him as a suspect. Wouldn't it? The LE came back and said they have no information including or excluding him from being a potential suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    If a hatchet was used in the murder and a hatchet was found in his possession, I would think that would be information that includes him as a suspect. Wouldn't it? The LE came back and said they have no information including or excluding him from being a potential suspect.
    Everyone is assuming that a hatchet (or something similar) was used because they both wore scarves at their funerals. the cops never said if their heads were attached or not, which is good because I don't want to know about that horrible detail if it's true. I don't think they're going to come right out and say that it's him based on that detail alone, because if it's not him and that is the weapon false confessions pop up.
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Everyone is assuming that a hatchet (or something similar) was used because they both wore scarves at their funerals. the cops never said if their heads were attached or not, which is good because I don't want to know about that horrible detail if it's true. I don't think they're going to come right out and say that it's him based on that detail alone, because if it's not him and that is the weapon false confessions pop up.
    I had thought it was said they were nearly decapitated, but maybe I am thinking of something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    I had thought it was said they were nearly decapitated, but maybe I am thinking of something else.
    Nothing is fact because they haven't released any details, but the rumor is that their throats were slashed and that one of them was nearly decapitated.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Nothing is fact because they haven't released any details, but the rumor is that their throats were slashed and that one of them was nearly decapitated.
    Ohh, ok. I just wasn't sure I had heard it about this story, or if I was mixing it up with another.

Is it even possible to slit a throat with a hatchet?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Ohh, ok. I just wasn't sure I had heard it about this story, or if I was mixing it up with another.

Is it even possible to slit a throat with a hatchet?
    Possibly if the blade is sharp enough. But why the hell would you use a hatchet to slice when it was meant to chop. I guess it's possible it was a chop injury. They were saying partial decapitation. I guess that could fit the injury caused by a chop instead of a slice.

Wife of person of interest in Delphi murders says Daniel Nations watched news coverage

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.-- While Daniel Nations remains behind bars in Colorado, his wife spoke exclusively to FOX59 News about her husband being named a person of interest in the Delphi double murders.

Katelyn Nations says she does think her husband looks like the sketch of the murder suspect released by police.

?I have been with Daniel for six years now and looking at that picture?there is a lot of similarities,? she said.

When asked if she thought her husband was connected to the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German, she said she couldn't say for sure one way or the other.

?Honestly I do not want to say that I can see him doing it or not,? said Katelyn.

The teen girls were murdered on Feb. 13. We know Nations was living homeless in Indiana at the time and checked in with the Morgan County Sheriff?s Department on Feb. 14, as was required of him as a homeless sex offender.

It's still unclear where Nations was the day of the murders.

?I had an ultrasound that day and I?m pretty sure he came with me?but I?m not 100% sure,? said Katelyn, who also noted Nations did not have access to her car on Feb. 13.

She was the one who drove him to check in with police on the following day.

?February 14, when he went for his check in for his registration?I?m the person who drove him. So I know he checked in,? she said.

Katelyn claims Nations knew about the Delphi murders because they watched news coverage of the killings together.

?I remember watching it with him and just sitting there and shaking my head and I said, 'Can you believe this crap?' He said, 'No that is disgusting,'? said Katelyn.

Although she sees a resemblance in the sketch, she says the picture of the suspect walking on the bridge in Delphi does not match.

?Not something my husband would wear. The dark blue jacket he did not have, he does not wear a hat like that. He only wears baseball caps,? said Katelyn.

She says she did not know of a possible Delphi connection until her husband was behind bars at the El Paso County Jail in Colorado.

?Even everything that I have been through with Daniel?I did not think he was somebody that I thought could do something of this magnitude,? said Katelyn.

Indiana State Police say Nations is one of the hundreds that they have interviewed in connection to the Delphi case. Nations remains behind bars at a county jail in Colorado on unrelated charges.
    http://fox59.com/2017/10/11/wife-of-...news-coverage/

Thread Information