Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberty German (13) and Abigail Williams (13) were murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Dr Oz is doing his episode today about the girls

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    Wife of person of interest in Delphi murders says Daniel Nations watched news coverage

http://fox59.com/2017/10/11/wife-of-...news-coverage/
    ...while he was supposedly homeless.

I've been following this case on WS from almost the beginning. This latest stuff about DN and KN has me shaking my head.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-killer.html

You are taking away from the investigation': Police tell armchair sleuths to stop posting pictures of men they claim match the sketch of the suspect wanted for killing two girls in Delphi - following ten months of NO arrests

Indiana police on Friday asked ‘armchair investigators’ to stop posting pictures of men who they think fit the description of a suspect in a murder case
    This is the second time in recent months police asked public not to interfere with the investigation into the murders of Libby German, 14, and Abby Williams, 13
    This past July, Indiana authorities released a sketch of a man they believe is responsible for the young girls' murders
    Composite sketch depicts a white male with a prominent nose and a goatee who's wearing a cap and what appears to be a hooded sweater
    Indiana State Police say suspect is between 5-foot-6 and 5-foot-10, weighing 180 to 220lbs, with reddish brown hair
    Cops released two grainy images in late February of a man considered the main suspect walking along an old railroad bridge

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SalVal View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-killer.html

You are taking away from the investigation': Police tell armchair sleuths to stop posting pictures of men they claim match the sketch of the suspect wanted for killing two girls in Delphi - following ten months of NO arrests

Indiana police on Friday asked ‘armchair investigators’ to stop posting pictures of men who they think fit the description of a suspect in a murder case
    This is the second time in recent months police asked public not to interfere with the investigation into the murders of Libby German, 14, and Abby Williams, 13
    This past July, Indiana authorities released a sketch of a man they believe is responsible for the young girls' murders
    Composite sketch depicts a white male with a prominent nose and a goatee who's wearing a cap and what appears to be a hooded sweater
    Indiana State Police say suspect is between 5-foot-6 and 5-foot-10, weighing 180 to 220lbs, with reddish brown hair
    Cops released two grainy images in late February of a man considered the main suspect walking along an old railroad bridge
    This is old news. They put this out there about 6 months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

They published the sketch in July which was 6 months ago, so why put out a picture if you don't want people to be looking for this guy. This appears to be new news as the statement was made yesterday, Fri the 22nd. Watch this sketch be as inaccurate as the unibomber's sketch. I wouldn't put much faith in the sketch as I would on what the guy was wearing and his build.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    This is old news. They put this out there about 6 months ago.
    This is a new one. Some of those groups are still allowing random guys to be posted beside the sketch.

I can't believe it's been almost a year since these girls were killed and still NOTHING

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    This is a new one. Some of those groups are still allowing random guys to be posted beside the sketch.

I can't believe it's been almost a year since these girls were killed and still NOTHING
    Ugh. I should have figured.

Yeah, it's unbelievable that they have nothing on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    A hatchet-wielding sex offender. Sounds legit.

I wonder if his DNA was at the scene.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

They didn't arrest him for the murders. They arrested the same guy from earlier in the thread that they wanted to question for it, but for something completely different.

Nations was wanted on a warrant out of Johnson County for failing to register as a sex offender. He’s since been booked into the county jail on that charge. Sheriff Doug Cox says he does not know when Nations’ first court date will be in connection with the latest charge.

As for the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German, police have not formally named Nations as a suspect in the crimes. Detectives have said that they have no information that specifically includes or excludes Nations as a suspect in the Carroll County killings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    They didn't arrest him for the murders. They arrested the same guy from earlier in the thread that they wanted to question for it, but for something completely different.
    Yes I know. I?m wondering if they extradited him back to Indiana on the failure to register warrant in order to hold him while they gather more evidence, or wait for DNA results (if they have any), or if they want to interrogate him... something like that.

Sorry, you didn't really specify and I didn't want people not clicking the link and going around saying they've arrested someone for it. mostly because I'm guilty of not always clicking on a link if I'm not too into the case. I'm hoping it's what you're assuming and they actually get him on it if he's done it.

Sorry, you didn't really specify and I didn't want people not clicking the link and going around saying they've arrested someone for it. mostly because I'm guilty of not always clicking on a link if I'm not too into the case. I'm hoping it's what you're assuming and they actually get him on it if he's done it.
    No need to apologize! I see how the intro I posted that says ?they made an arrest? could be misleading. I may have jumped the gun, but yes it would be great if he?s the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://fox59.com/2018/02/13/isp-prov...st-on-nations/

ISP provides update on Delphi murder investigation, including latest on Daniel Nations
    Well DAMMIT.
    (><)
    I was sooo hoping they?d found the rat bastard who killed those girls.

Well DAMMIT.
    (><)
    I was sooo hoping they?d found the rat bastard who killed those girls.
    They could be just saying this to make him think he's in the clear.

What I'm pissed about is that at the very beginning they stated that there was no danger to the public when that CLEARLY wasn't the case. They had no clue who did it therefore they couldn't have known that there was no danger.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    They could be just saying this to make him think he's in the clear.

What I'm pissed about is that at the very beginning they stated that there was no danger to the public when that CLEARLY wasn't the case. They had no clue who did it therefore they couldn't have known that there was no danger.
    True

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Dude must be serious with doling out tips like this

This is who my son LUKE said cut the nuts of my brother

She seems Tori Ingram crazy. Her son was found hanging but she's claiming he was murdered by this guy...who she also claims killed her brother 20something years ago along with these girls.

http://kicks96.com/local-news/418459

I hope this guy is him but even if he?s not he?s a major creep. His fb is full of wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    http://kicks96.com/local-news/418459

I hope this guy is him but even if he?s not he?s a major creep. His fb is full of wtf.

Has he got pix from when Delphi happened showing him with a lot less weight? It'd be great if they finally got him but unless he only got heavy recently, I can't see them missing such a huge detail in the descriptions/pix that were released

I can see it because they're telling me it's possibly him, but unless he's gained a bunch of weight I don't think it's the same guy...I've been wrong before though.

I can see it because they're telling me it's possibly him, but unless he's gained a bunch of weight I don't think it's the same guy...I've been wrong before though.

Yeah, I agree. Facially it does look like him, but if he was that heavy at the time of the murders there's no way he was the guy in the bridge pix. & there's also no way he was walking with ease across that busted up old bridge or up & down the embankments. He would've left much deeper prints in the mud than the average guy too

I've always assumed the guy who did this was shorter but here's a pic on this guy's fb and he's tall. He looks thinner here, but it's 5 years old.

he has 2 fbs but I've barely looked at anything because I'm tired but apparently there's a lot on there that makes everyone think it's him if anyone has time.
    https://www.facebook.com/charles.eldridge.393
    https://www.facebook.com/charles.eldridge.1804

In 3 or 4 years a person could change a lot. Weight loss, weight gain, hair. That stuff is variables. But features like nose and eyes don?t change and this guy?s nose is dead on

Thread Information