Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberty German (13) and Abigail Williams (13) were murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    please excuse my dumbness (worked 3rd shift Fri night, 4 hours of sleep, then worked overnight last night so reading isn't my strong suit right now plus I haven't begun digging into reddit threads yet and the wife's fb is gone) but it says "he has since died" or something like that in here...does that mean the suspect? because if so that's a letdown. I wanted him to rot in prison.

Either way, if it's him I'm happy they finally figured out who the monster is and he can't do anything to anyone again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    please excuse my dumbness (worked 3rd shift Fri night, 4 hours of sleep, then worked overnight last night so reading isn't my strong suit right now plus I haven't begun digging into reddit threads yet and the wife's fb is gone) but it says "he has since died" or something like that in here...does that mean the suspect? because if so that's a letdown. I wanted him to rot in prison.

Either way, if it's him I'm happy they finally figured out who the monster is and he can't do anything to anyone again.
    Different guy died, the man who owned land near where the bodies were found passed away, he was a suspect to some.

The current suspect is alive and in jail. There are rumors that his bond is like 20 million so they must be pretty sure it?s him if that?s true.

Was just coming back to confirm that I read wrong. Well, that's wonderful he's not dead and if it's truly him I hope he rots in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

For anyone unable to watch the press conference, you?re not missing much. They said Richard Allen has been charged with two counts of murder and has pleaded not guilty. He will have court again in January. They are not releasing anymore info on why he was charged and they tell the public to keep coming forward with any tips they have about the case.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    For anyone unable to watch the press conference, you?re not missing much. They said Richard Allen has been charged with two counts of murder and has pleaded not guilty. He will have court again in January. They are not releasing anymore info on why he was charged and they tell the public to keep coming forward with any tips they have about the case.
    Well, that sucks. I'd love to know what evidence they have on him. Must be DNA for them to be so sure about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Yeah, the PC didn't provide any other details other than he has been charged and is being held without bail. Doug Carter sniffed a great deal, which was really annoying...like, someone needed to give him a tissue. The prosecutor stated vaguely that there might be others involved...that was when someone asked if the Klines were still suspects.

So what was the point of the press conference? 🤷*♀️

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    So what was the point of the press conference? ��*♀️
    Right? I guess it was to formally state Allen has been arrested and charged with the murders.

If you missed the video before the wife took it down, there's a reel comparing the two voices.https://www.facebook.com/reel/511201...?s=yWDuG2&fs=e

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Yeah, the PC didn't provide any other details other than he has been charged and is being held without bail. Doug Carter sniffed a great deal, which was really annoying...like, someone needed to give him a tissue. The prosecutor stated vaguely that there might be others involved...that was when someone asked if the Klines were still suspects.
    Yeah I definitely got the vibe they were vaguely saying there?s more people possibly involved. They said to keep the tips coming in not just about Richard. Doug Carter seems like a good man and deeply affected by the case but he?s not a good public speaker.

If you missed the video before the wife took it down, there's a reel comparing the two voices.https://www.facebook.com/reel/511201...?s=yWDuG2&fs=e
    Sounds similar to me.

Well, this makes it sound even more different. Completely different voice. I would have compared it to the first part of the clip of them on the chairlift.

This all seems very "off" to me. I was SUPER involved in this case and my gut tells me that this isn't the guy for some reason. Now the judge steps down? I could see that he wouldn't want to have the case because it's a media circus and his personal life and the personal lives of the people working his court would be affected by it. However, I don't see that listed in the reasons why they can recuse themselves. It makes me think that there's evidence that doesn't fit this suspect and the judge wants no part of it.

It certainly wouldn't be the first time that LE wanted to just put someone away so they could close the case and forget about it.

My hinkey meter is going off big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    This all seems very "off" to me. I was SUPER involved in this case and my gut tells me that this isn't the guy for some reason. Now the judge steps down? I could see that he wouldn't want to have the case because it's a media circus and his personal life and the personal lives of the people working his court would be affected by it. However, I don't see that listed in the reasons why they can recuse themselves. It makes me think that there's evidence that doesn't fit this suspect and the judge wants no part of it.

It certainly wouldn't be the first time that LE wanted to just put someone away so they could close the case and forget about it.

I thought this too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    I thought this too!!!
    It just DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT! Like, it's been labor intensive, backed by an entire country and beyond and now they just have this random dude in custody with zero explanation? Add in the judge bailing and it stinks to high heaven. I feel like the cops have had constant pressure in this case from day one and they're tired of it and just want it over and will bust anyone possible just to get rid of the case that they were too idiotic to solve. By all accounts, it was bloody and they had him on film and recording and screwed the pooch on the entire investigation because they're Mayberry so just want it gone.

People on Reddit were saying the judge stepped down because he was getting death threats and harassment from YouTubers

People on Reddit were saying the judge stepped down because he was getting death threats and harassment from YouTubers
    That might be true as well. Not surprised. That's not one of the options to legally recuse though.

Honestly, I think the judge didn't want to deal with the shitshow so bowed out. I don't blame them.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

I, also, dont believe this is the guy. Its kind of "I will believe it when I see the evidence" type deal. They want to close this case so bad. I dont think they will. I really hope Im wrong.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...s-gu-rcna59235

Bullet found near bodies of 2 Indiana teens in Delphi killings linked to suspect’s gun, officials say

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...s-gu-rcna59235

Bullet found near bodies of 2 Indiana teens in Delphi killings linked to suspect’s gun, officials say
    Wow so they were shot?

Omg I?m reading the Reddit thread now getting caught up. Sounds like the cops totally dropped the ball on this guy and he should have been suspected from day 1

Omg I?m reading the Reddit thread now getting caught up. Sounds like the cops totally dropped the ball on this guy and he should have been suspected from day 1
    Am I surprised by this?

NOPE

Also, I'm confused. All reports and appearances made this out to be a slaughter with a knife. I guess he shot them first?

What's confusing me is that it keeps saying "unspent bullet" and then says it was fired from his gun and they were able to match it. I always thought unspent bullet meant it hadn't been fired.

What's confusing me is that it keeps saying "unspent bullet" and then says it was fired from his gun and they were able to match it. I always thought unspent bullet meant it hadn't been fired.
    That's my understanding of it too.

Are we back to them just wanting to put someone away so they aren't being harassed about solving it?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    All they need is one projectile in good condition and they can tell if a certain firearm shot the weapon. The external markings will match the internals of the barrel of the firearm.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information