Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Liberty German (13) and Abigail Williams (13) were murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Ok, who wants to take guesses on why they withdrew? Again, I don't know that much about this case. Are they court appointed or were they hired? It's not super easy to withdraw if you are court appointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    He was an uncooperative client or he didn't have the funds to pay them.
    Where's my toaster?
    They were public defenders, appointed to represent him. From what I can tell, this all stems from crime scene photos, which were leaked to the public. They were going to be removed from the case by the judge, but went ahead and withdrew before it came to that.

He does not have funds for private counsel, so he will be assigned new public defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    They were public defenders, appointed to represent him. From what I can tell, this all stems from crime scene photos, which were leaked to the public. They were going to be removed from the case by the judge, but went ahead and withdrew before it came to that.

He does not have funds for private counsel, so he will be assigned new public defenders.
    Why are you trying to take my toaster? I thought we were cool. *cries*
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Why are you trying to take my toaster? I thought we were cool. *cries*
    You won that toaster, friend!!!!

A longtime defense attorney filed a motion on behalf of Richard Allen's own defense attorney on Thursday, arguing he should be allowed to remain counsel to the Delphi murders suspect in a new document submitted just hours before a scheduled status hearing in Fort Wayne on Thursday.

Public defenders Andrew Baldwin and Bradley Rozzi are tasked with defending Allen against the charges he faces in the 2017 murders of Abigail Williams, 13, and Liberty German, 14.

The filing comes two days after Indiana State Police investigated a leak of sensitive evidence and documents related to the case that allegedly became public at the hands of an employee on Baldwin's team.

"Attorney Baldwin did nothing wrong. He was snookered and abused," defense lawyer David Hennessy argued in the filing.

Hennessy, a longtime defense attorney who has argued on behalf of lawyers throughout Indiana before, argued that a trusted friend to Baldwin was given access to the office space where he kept all Delphi-related items.

"He was betrayed," Hennessy wrote, arguing that Baldwin has since kept "all Delphi-related items locked in a room or a locked fireproof cabinet."

Defense counsel for Allen has reportedly put together a plan for action which stipulates no item related to Delphi will be left unattended for even any second in any unlocked room, the filing claimed.
    Full story here: https://www.wthr.com/article/news/cr...5-60b4d34fc2fd

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...s-s-rcna117468

Theory that teens were killed in white nationalist sacrifice is 'fanciful,' prosecutors say
    Not entirely fanciful... take 764 for example. Global neo-nazi satanic cult preying on minors lured over social media for violent gore and other grody videos? Sounds crazy but it's true.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...c-cult-764-fbi

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisychain View Post
    Not entirely fanciful... take 764 for example. Global neo-nazi satanic cult preying on minors lured over social media for violent gore and other grody videos? Sounds crazy but it's true.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...c-cult-764-fbi
    This.

Also, the fact that they're trying to get the attorneys off the case that are presenting the possibility of cult involvement is suspect to me. Especially when it's being rumored that LE is possibly involved.

IMHO, LE are tied up in this somehow and they found their sacrificial lamb to take the fall for it. They don't want some public defenders getting him off. The case has been grossly mismanaged from the beginning and now they're trying to throw his attorneys out?

Some sneaky shit is going on here. Mark my words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    ETA: Since it's a double.

I DO know this case really well. I remember one of the first reports to come out about the crime scene was that it looked cult like or ritualistic. So this isn't some new info.

I used to think the cops were screwing the pooch on this case due to ineptitude. Now I'm thinking it's on purpose to cover for one (or some) of their own.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 10-23-2023 at 10:34 PM.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information