Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberty German (13) and Abigail Williams (13) were murdered and an investigation is ongoing

After a week of focusing on that tiny area with a population of 2900, the FBI then began advertising on 6000 electronic billboards all across the USA. The FBI must believe the monster is a transient.

Quote Originally Posted by Endnote View Post
    After a week of focusing on that tiny area with a population of 2900, the FBI then began advertising on 6000 electronic billboards all across the USA. The FBI must believe the monster is a transient.
    Or they believe he is local but has fled the area.

And welcome to mds :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Thanks for the welcome.

IMO, Delphi's citizens would have quickly realized if one of their few citizens (It only has a population of 2900) was unexpectedly missing. Someone would have told the FBI that "Joe Blow had bizarrely skipped town". The FBI would obtain better photos of this fugitive and told the media they were interested in questioning this man.

Did you guys see this aerial video?
    http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...delphi-indiana
    Although this is a rural area, it is very near the intersection of several roads and a highway. There is a lot of traffic close to where the bodies were found.

Thanks for the welcome.

IMO, Delphi's citizens would have quickly realized if one of their few citizens (It only has a population of 2900) was unexpectedly missing. Someone would have told the FBI that "Joe Blow had bizarrely skipped town". The FBI would obtain better photos of this fugitive and told the media they were interested in questioning this man.

Did you guys see this aerial video?
    http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...delphi-indiana
    Although this is a rural area, it is very near the intersection of several roads and a highway. There is a lot of traffic close to where the bodies were found.

By "local" I didn't necessarily mean one of the 2,900 people who live strictly within the city limits of Delphi. Surely LE has considered there are many others outside the city limits but still relatively close by ... not only in Carroll County but in neighboring Tippecanoe County, which is close to Delphi (about a 10 or 15 minute drive according to Google). I doubt they've definitively cleared every single person who lives in the general area.

Or, if the killer lives in Lafayette or Monticello or maybe the Indianapolis metro area, for example, but travels to Delphi for business reasons ... they're not a "local," but not a transient, either.

The signs could be helpful if a trucker passing through the area gave a ride to someone around the time of the murders and recognizes them from one of the signs, whether transient or "loosely" local. I think it could go either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Or, perhaps, someone like "Railroad Killer" Angel Maturino Resendiz...?

DELPHI, Ind. (WISH) — The reward has climbed to $211,000 for anyone with information leading to an arrest in the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German.
    Colts owner Jim Irsay and former Colts kicker Pat McAfee said Wednesday morning they had donated about $100,000 to nearly double the reward.
    http://wishtv.com/2017/03/01/donatio...eward-to-200k/

Another female has disappeared 109 miles from Delphi, Indiana in Columbus, IN. The address where her car was found running with her purse and cellphone inside is near a forested area and a river.
    http://fox59.com/2017/03/03/columbus...ear-old-woman/

Another female has disappeared 109 miles from Delphi, Indiana in Columbus, IN. The address where her car was found running with her purse and cellphone inside is near a forested area and a river.
    I don't think this is related. Tremendous age difference, circumstance, and location. She may have committed suicide or something.

I read that the one missing from Columbus had just dropped off her pets to relatives so they could be cared for while she went on a trip with her husband - she was reported missing when she failed to meet him for their departure (Edit or neither as it turns out)

So this is either something very sinister, or yet another case of someone being upset & unexpectedly walking out on the eve of a family holiday. It's often impossible to tell which it is without hindsight

I hope she's OK either way

If I was going to wonder about any cases being linked to this one, I'd be more inclined to think of the pairs of young girls found near bridges/geocaches in Oklahoma & Ohio.

But bridges & geocaches are literally everywhere, so even that "connection" is a pretty damn flimsy one.

Edit - plus the public have no idea what COD was, or what other evidence was located for 2 of the 3 cases, so police might already know they're all 100% unrelated

Links below for anyone who didn't already know which ones

(& for the record, there's plenty of plausible theories that DON'T involve serial killers in both these cases)

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...roadside/page2

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...-going-missing

Edit 2 Didn't realise that in all 3 cases, one of the girls lived with their grandparents. That's not too uncommon either though so it doesn't probably mean anything
    Last edited by blighted star; 03-06-2017 at 02:28 AM.

COLUMBUS, Ind. — Police say the body of a missing Indianapolis woman was found on a sand bar in Columbus’ Flatrock River around 8:30 a.m. Saturday.

Officers say they don’t know how the woman, 33-year-old Jacqueline Watts, was killed. A death investigation is underway.

Reward money has been increased to $217 000.

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/03/investi...s-into-day-17/

Long time MDS reader, signed up because of this thread. From Cape Town, South Africa.

Reward has now been increased to $217 000

DELPHI, Ind. (WISH) ? The reward money is now at $217,000 for anyone with information leading to an arrest in the murders of Abby Williams and Liberty German.

Investigators said they are trying their best to solve this case. Investigators continue to interview potential suspects and witnesses. They also returned to the crime scene making sure they didn?t miss anything.

It was almost a week ago when investigators first moved into the REMC building to work on the case.

?This is a very good place to conduct an investigation, but we don?t want to be here for a very long time,? said Sgt. Tony Slocum. ?We?re going to get this case solved, maybe bring solace to the two families that lost their beautiful daughters and hold someone accountable for their murders.?

The walls of the main lobby are now filled with messages of gratitude for investigators.

?About every day I catch myself trying not to shed a tear in this case because all the inspiring dedication that this community has shown to investigators here,? he said.

Investigators are determined more than ever to find the suspect.

?The officers have been out there today knocking on doors throughout the community again reminding people who might not know that we?re looking for suspect or suspects in the case,? he said.

Investigators said the picture was taken from a video on Libby?s phone. Since releasing the picture and audio recording investigators received thousands of tips, some even as far as Australia.

?As of today, all the tips have been entered into our computer system and last time I checked, officers were half caught up to the tips that we received again and they?re being vetted,? he said.

The tip line is being handled by the FBI out of Washington D.C. Investigators said they are checking the emails in Carroll County.

?Some of tips we?ve gone over a couple times because we will receive multiple tips, sometimes on the same person, same area,? he said. ?We do follow up if we believe those to be credible.?

But as investigators continue to sort through the tips, they?ve also returned to the crime scene.

?I believe they?ve been to the crime scene multiple times just whether that?s just to sketch the area take more photographs or even looking for evidence that could possibly be out there,? he said. ?But that?s just part of the investigation that?s nothing out of the norm.?
    http://wishtv.com/2017/03/03/investi...s-into-day-17/

Just posting this in honour of all the people with filters & basic editing apps who, despite all explanations to the contrary, genuinely believe they can still see 2 or more cars next to the creek, at least 11 lurking assailants in the trees, a raft, an exposed penis, bottles of grog, assorted weapons, the occasional ghost or spectre & Libby & Abby's faces reflected in the trees or staring accusingly from the side of the unidentified man's head.

No eye roll gif is big enough for the things people continue to see in that poor kid's photo, so

Been a MDS member for awhile, first time commenting.. I'm following this because I really hope they find the killer. I'm so sad for these girls. And even scared, they managed to get evidence

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This case is insane. I'm hoping they're able to weed out who did it from the (no doubt) COUNTLESS tips they're getting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Just posting this in honour of all the people with filters & basic editing apps who, despite all explanations to the contrary, genuinely believe they can still see 2 or more cars next to the creek, at least 11 lurking assailants in the trees, a raft, an exposed penis, bottles of grog, assorted weapons, the occasional ghost or spectre & Libby & Abby's faces reflected in the trees or staring accusingly from the side of the unidentified man's head.

No eye roll gif is big enough for the things people continue to see in that poor kid's photo, so

I know the place of which you are referring, and it's a circus. I feel like I lose brain cells with every visit. Yet I can't look away....

Quote Originally Posted by jlawrence View Post
    I know the place of which you are referring, and it's a circus. I feel like I lose brain cells with every visit. Yet I can't look away....
    Lol, to be fair, I can't really single any one place out because it's gradually spread over every site discussing it now - except MDS (so far).

But all this super dooper CSI enhancement bullshit started with a single account on twitter & it's being spread on fb & WS by a group of accounts following him. Why any of them believe a word he says I'll never understand, because the guy posting it all has straight out said the only reason he even posts his "enhanced" pix is because in today's world people won't accept what he "sees" without photographic "evidence" to back it up.

He even tweeted "You can see me, or I mean someone just like me, on YouTube" & linked this clip of Frank Black from Millennium.

So he as good as told his followers that his supposed "CSI speciality" is really just interpreting his own VISIONS - & they still act like he's above reproach & spread his claims far & wide

It's fucking horrifying to think how many of those 10,000 plus tips are based solely on this guy's bullshit & other crap like it. The info they need is probably buried somewhere in a giant pile of stupid & fuck knows how long it will take them to work their way through it all

Greetings wondery! Any updates on your CCG theory?? I would love to Pm with you in regards to this

Quote Originally Posted by Barefootjesus View Post
    Greetings wondery! Any updates on your CCG theory?? I would love to Pm with you in regards to this
    Thanks, Barefootjesus. I need to decline at this time. I really want the killer found and my heart is full of sadness for the girls.

All the details I had, that far exceed what I put here, are with LE. If things change, I'll post here.

Wishing you the best

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...415760253.html

The family of an Indiana girl murdered last month will speak publicly for the first time Thursday.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I just don't get it. Why kill the girls...just...whyyyyyyyy?

Thirteen years old.

Yeah, I want that motherfucker caught.

Ugh.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I can't believe anyone can do this and just vanish. In 2017.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlawrence View Post
    I can't believe anyone can do this and just vanish. In 2017.
    It would seem hard, but then, assholes like this guy are probably a dime a dozen in that area...nationwide, really...so how do we find him? I mean, there are probably some seriously soulless fuckers out there who know exactly who this guy is but they're not telling.

Fuck that shit. I'd rat my own brother out like a fuckin' boss if he did some horrible shit like that.

It just blows my mind at the lack of empathy, compassion and sense of justice that keeps people from speaking up. And then there's the other side of the coin, those dumb motherfuckers who hinder investigations by calling in bullshit tips, making LE work harder to sift out what's viable and what's absolute crap.

Someone knows this prick, they're just not calling.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Someone local is sending a not so subtle message to the killer under the guise of a lesson in Delphi history :

Edit : it's deleted now, but it was a vid referencing the murders of Abby & Libby & an historical lynching that occurred in Delphi
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-03-2019 at 05:13 AM.

Thread Information