Thread: Meredith Levine - 23 June 2016 - waiting for LA ME results

Meredith Levine - 23 June 2016 - waiting for LA ME results

http://mec.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/m...Num=2016-04637

November 2, 1977 - June 23, 2016 Meredith was born in Los Angeles at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Meredith leaves behind her loving parents, Seymour Levine, M.D. and Irene Rose Levine. She was predeceased by her beloved brother, Nathan James Studulski, aka Rival, the founder of West Coast Artists (WCA). Meredith completed high school in Beverly Hills and college in Santa Monica and Los Angeles. She dedicated her life to art, helping her brother, Rival, and was an assistant to her mother, Irene, in her studio. Not only was she involved in the visual arts, but she also loved photography. She traveled to many countries and across the many states of this country, from west coast to east coast. She thrived on warm relationships with her friends and extended family which influenced her work in the creative arts, including poetry. Meredith will be best remembered as a kind soul, for her loving spirit, her giving ways, her compassion and consideration for others plus her warm smile and her humor. She will be deeply and dearly missed as a shining light in the eyes of her family and friends. Memorial services at Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills, Saturday, July 16, 2016 at 3 pm. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/lat....lXr4vGVF.dpuf

https://www.facebook.com/meredith.le...3%3A1486605258

Brother died in 2008 from heart problems cause by drug abuse

http://mec.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/m...Num=2008-03906

https://www.facebook.com/nathanrival.studulski

STUDULSKI, Nathan James Nathan, age 38 years old, was born in San Francisco, California on November 1, 1969. He passed away unexpectedly but peacefully at Kaiser Permanente South Bay Medical Center on May 29, 2008. He was surrounded by loved family members. He leaves behind his loving and dedicated mother, Irene Rose de la Rosa Levine; his beloved father, Gene Albert Studulski; his adoring sister, Meredith Deborah Levine; and his devoted step-father, Seymour Levine. He will be missed forever. Nathan received his education in southern California. He graduated from Fairfax High School in Los Angeles. He received his A.A. degree in automotive mechanics from Cerritos Community College. He was also a member of the Bricklayers Union. He specialized in the refractory side of the trade. He started a successful clothing line called "Low Down." It was a clothing line that targeted the hip hop culture and expanded to other countries in addition to the USA. Nathan was a major figure in graffiti art. He was a founding member of West Coast Artist, a group that created graffiti art in Los Angeles in the 1980's. Nathan's work has been displayed in art shows. His work has been purchased by knowledgeable art collectors. He painted under the name "Rival." His unique art is displayed in standard art books devoted to graffiti art. He influenced the work of many of his colleagues in the field. He was an inspiration to them. His network extended from the west coast to the east coast. Nathan will be remembered for his good nature, his charm and expansive personality plus his artistic creativity. He was preceded in death by his beloved and loyal pit bull terrier, Junior. There will be a viewing from 5 - 9 p.m., Friday, June 13th in Faith Chapel at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in the Hollywood Hills. Funeral services to celebrate his life will be held on Saturday, June 14th, 12 noon at Forest Lawn Memorial Park, 6300 Forest Lawn Drive, Los Angeles, CA. 90068. A funeral mass will be held on Thursday, June 12th at 10 a.m. at St. Brendan Catholic Church, 310 S. Van Ness Ave., Los Angeles, CA. A reception will be held at the home of Dr. and Mrs. Seymour Levine following the funeral services on June 14th . - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/lat....tdf7vCUH.dpuf

I've never seen someone add a life event of "death" on the deceased's FB. Sounds a little strange to me.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I've never seen someone add a life event of "death" on the deceased's FB. Sounds a little strange to me.
    Yeah,it's a little odd to me too. I didn't see 'remembering' under the name maybe that's why.. Idk.

Poor things lost both her kids, I'm sure many of the things she does may seem strange to us but make perfect sense to her. (Completely guessing of course)

Manner:
    ACCIDENT

Cause A:
    DROWNING

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Manner:
    ACCIDENT

Cause A:
    DROWNING
    Surprised it would be an accident but gosh, what sadness for her family to lose both children so young. Her FB shows her grieving her brother significantly. I wonder what criteria is used to determine accident.

Thread Information