Thread: British socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkinson (45) was found dead in her apartment

British socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkinson (45) was found dead in her apartment

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2017..._her_apartment

When I lived in the UK forever ago, this woman was always in the news. I will be interested to see what comes of this. She had been battling a benign brain tumor. I bet drugs.

Her clothing business - http://www.desideratalondon.com/

She was gorgeous. I wonder what happened, too.

Her nose collapsed at one point because she had snorted so many drugs

I'm going with drugs. Even her "friends" are all over the news this morning saying that they think it was drugs

Sad photo

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Her nose collapsed at one point because she had snorted so many drugs

Yikes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Wow,I didn't even know your nose Could collapse. She must have done a crap ton for that too happen.

Tara Palmer-Tomkinson predicted her own death and was juggling a ?200,000 debt in the days before she passed away, it has been revealed.
    Huge overheads had seemingly built up at her women's fashion line Desiderata, which takes its name from the Latin phrase meaning 'desired things'and was inspired by Tara customising and wearing her father’s shirts.
    But it appeared not to have fazed the 45-year-old, who despite having been diagnosed with a brain tumour is understood to have accepted that death comes to everyone.
    The socialite's body was discovered at her luxury ?1.6million west London apartment by her cleaner on Wednesday, as a close friend revealed that she had relapsed into 'a dark place' in the weeks before her death.
    It comes as sources claimed Tara was still using cocaine as recently as last year and wanted drugs 'every day' having once battled a ?400-a-day addiction to the class A drug.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4YSs5VclM

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I just find this so sad.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    That's really sad. At 45 years old and even in a professional shoot to have your face look like that. It's a testament to how much drugs can really age you. Addiction is no joke and has no racial, economical or religious boundaries.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

She very famously did an interview over here back in her hay day whilst off her head.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=REMWQxeJIrM

She apparently died from an ulcer. I call shenanigans

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...6e4a260954dcf8

She apparently died from an ulcer. I call shenanigans

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...6e4a260954dcf8
    I read this yesterday and my first thought was "Yeah I'm sure she did "

ETA: Her sister was all over the media yesterday saying that Tara didn't have a brain tumour. This morning it's being reported that she made it up for attention.

I was never a fan of Tara's I think she was annoying as hell. I do feel sorry for her though. Between her "friends" giving various interviews talking about her drug use and now her sister saying that Tara lied about something so big. Who needs enemies when you can have friends and family to splash your shit all over the media
    Last edited by leapfreak; 02-15-2017 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    I read this yesterday and my first thought was "Yeah I'm sure she did "

ETA: Her sister was all over the media yesterday saying that Tara didn't have a brain tumour. This morning it's being reported that she made it up for attention.

I was never a fan of Tara's I think she was annoying as hell. I do feel sorry for her though. Between her "friends" giving various interviews talking about her drug use and now her sister saying that Tara lied about something so big. Who needs enemies when you can have friends and family to splash your shit all over the media
    I feel like how could the tox be back already? She died 7 days ago. I get she is a celebrity, but that is some fast tox work.

I feel like how could the tox be back already? She died 7 days ago. I get she is a celebrity, but that is some fast tox work.
    George Michael's tox is taking forever and he was way more famous than Tara. I don't think it's possible to get it back in 7 days.

I thought at first that her sister was trying to draw attention away from any suggestions of drug use. I read something of her saying that she wasn't in the "dark place" that friends were describing.

The comment about the brain tumour is weird. I read it at first as she'd had it removed or it was a mistake. The media picked up on it and ran with the story that Tara made it up. Maybe that wasn't what her sister was saying?

Must be nice for them to be rich and pay off all the people so there is no inquest

Tara Palmer-Tomkinson's sister has shared a heartfelt tribute following the former It Girl's private funeral.
    Santa Montefiore posted the eulogy on her official Facebook and Twitter accounts and thanked the hundreds of close friends and family that attended the service at a parish church in the village of Dummer, Hampshire, this afternoon.
    Among the mourners were the journalist's parents Patricia and Charles, as well as former boyfriends Duncan James and Nick Rhodes.
    The funeral was held after it was revealed an inquest would not be held to investigate the former model's death on February 8, because a post-mortem examination found she died of natural causes.
    Santa, an author, read a touching eulogy to her little sister during the service. She said: 'I know that Tara is here with us today in Spirit, so I’m going to address this to her.
    'My darling Tara. I hope you know how much we miss you. From the moment you were born we were a family of five, but now we are four and that just isn’t right.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4ZyDfeLgP

Thread Information