Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton is going to jail.

Re: Paris Hilton is going to jail.

Ugh.  I laugh at her.  Ha!  HA!  I laugh because her cunt of a mother just sat there and snickered and sneered at the judge, as if the minions should have no say in what happens to people as important as the Hiltons.  What has that family brought us? Nothing.  Over-priced hotels.  It's sad because if you read Conrad Hilton's biography, available in every Hilton hotel room, everything he worked hard for has been utterly wasted by his moronic family. 

And thank you Suzy for bringing up Paris' touching diatribe when she managed to insult jews, asians, black people, and gay people all in one breath.  Gross.  She's a pampered little brat.  The sad thing about her is that so many girls aspire to be her.  You CAN'T aspire to be Paris unless you're a fetus, she was BORN wealthy.  She's just the epitome of phoniness: blond hair that's really brown, contacts to make her eyes blue, and she isn't even from L.A, she went to high school in New York with some kids I knew.

I was on a flight with her from L.A to NYC and her companion/keeper woman started talking to me since I was traveling with my cat and Paris brings Tinkerbell everywhere.  I can verify that she has the dog, but Tinkerbell is now morbidly obese so they keep her out of the spotlight. 

hahahahahahaha

we won't give her any asylum in germany  :2grin:
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; <br />&nbsp; &nbsp; Euripides (484 BC - 406 BC), The Bacchae, circa 407 B.C.

[quote author=idiomatic_german link=topic=7073.msg339876#msg339876 date=1178365564]
    hahahahahahaha

we won't give her any asylum in germany&nbsp; :2grin:
    [/quote]

Where did you go? You just got up and left this morning. I feel very hurt and very used.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=7073.msg339418#msg339418 date=1178340038]

shes not an idot, she had some of the best schooling money can buy. she talks like a baby because thats just the way her voice is, i dont think shes faking it.
    [/quote]

hahaha. yeah, she had the best schooling money can buy. but that doesn't mean she actually is intelligent. i know a lot of people going to private, expensive schools, having straight a's. it's not their overwhelming intelligence, it's the private schools giving them excellent grades and the right to study there for money. it's businnes. i bet she wouldn't even make first class in kindergarten. you call that stuff 'bought education' where i come frome. and some of the rich kids in private schools might be smart, but most of them isn't there because of their own achievements. their there because of daddy's paycheck. and i disdain people who are so worthless and ungifted but treat other more worthy people as crap. she's a rich dumbass. nothing more.

and: as to her voice, they showed a comparison of her before acting like barbie slut and after. she had a low, normal voice. and not her fake ass helium voice that sounds like a man being castrated. sorry, but both of your comments were untrue and pretty lame.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; <br />&nbsp; &nbsp; Euripides (484 BC - 406 BC), The Bacchae, circa 407 B.C.

[quote author=Bella22 link=topic=7073.msg339877#msg339877 date=1178365844]
    Where did you go? You just got up and left this morning. I feel very hurt and very used.
    [/quote]

sorry&nbsp;
    final exams this friday, i had to learn, i promise!!!&nbsp; didn't you see the love note i left on my pillow?

[quote author=idiomatic_german link=topic=7073.msg339878#msg339878 date=1178366827]
    hahaha. yeah, she had the best schooling money can buy. but that doesn't mean she actually is intelligent. i know a lot of people going to private, expensive schools, having straight a's. it's not their overwhelming intelligence, it's the private schools giving them excellent grades and the right to study there for money. it's businnes. i bet she wouldn't even make first class in kindergarten. you call that stuff 'bought education' where i come frome. and some of the rich kids in private schools might be smart, but most of them isn't there because of their own achievements. their there because of daddy's paycheck. and i disdain people who are so worthless and ungifted but treat other more worthy people as crap. she's a rich dumbass. nothing more.

and: as to her voice, they showed a comparison of her before acting like barbie slut and after. she had a low, normal voice. and not her fake ass helium voice that sounds like a man being castrated. sorry, but both of your comments were untrue and pretty lame.
    [/quote]
    she went to Dwight School for high school, which any New Yorker will tell you is known as Drunk White Idiots Getting High Together.

seems to be a very challenging school with loads of intelligent kids&nbsp; :2grin:

[quote author=idiomatic_german link=topic=7073.msg339879#msg339879 date=1178366899]
    sorry&nbsp;
    final exams this friday, i had to learn, i promise!!!&nbsp; didn't you see the love note i left on my pillow?
    [/quote]

I must have slept on it, it was stuck to my head. Why did you put a sellotape on it?

Ok I forgive you don't do it again...

Tonight again?

okay, i tell my boyfriend not to call after 8pm&nbsp;

[quote author=idiomatic_german link=topic=7073.msg339891#msg339891 date=1178369689]
    okay, i tell my boyfriend not to call after 8pm&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Ich werde warten... 8-)

[quote author=Bella22 link=topic=7073.msg339893#msg339893 date=1178369967]
    Ich werde warten... 8-)
    [/quote]

wow, that was perfect german!

i'm a good private teacher&nbsp; 8-)

[quote author=idiomatic_german link=topic=7073.msg339899#msg339899 date=1178370563]
    wow, that was perfect german!

i'm a good private teacher&nbsp; 8-)
    [/quote]

Ich weiss

Paris belongs in prison like any other repeat offender.&nbsp; Her holier then thou attitude is going to end up killing another person someday.&nbsp; Maybe this will teach her...but somehow I seriously doubt it.

[quote author=Random_Girl link=topic=7073.msg339912#msg339912 date=1178372721]
    Paris belongs in prison like any other repeat offender.&nbsp; Her holier then thou attitude is going to end up killing another person someday.&nbsp; Maybe this will teach her...but somehow I seriously doubt it.
    [/quote]
    Yeah, and what I want to know is what the hell happened with Nicole Ritchie?!&nbsp; Bitch was caught driving under the influence on the wrong side of the highway with a previous DUI under her belt!&nbsp; That really pisses me off.&nbsp; My friend was killed by a drunk driver doing that.&nbsp; She'll love prison, maybe she can load up on carbs and stop looking like Skeletor.

This article says that Paris dropped out of the exclusive Dwight School, but later graduated.&nbsp; Does that mean she dropped out of high school for a bit or did she attend another school for a while?
    http://www.news.com.au/sundaytelegraph/story/0,,21677272-5001021,00.html

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=7073.msg340221#msg340221 date=1178387637]
    This article says that Paris dropped out of the exclusive Dwight School, but later graduated.&nbsp; Does that mean she dropped out of high school for a bit or did she attend another school for a while?
    http://www.news.com.au/sundaytelegraph/story/0,,21677272-5001021,00.html
    [/quote]
    I think she got her GED.&nbsp; It's bad when you can't even graduate from a school for morons.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=7073.msg340226#msg340226 date=1178387787]
    I think she got her GED.&nbsp; It's bad when you can't even graduate from a school for morons.
    [/quote]

What do you mean a school for morons? Though the dwight school was a prestigious private school?
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=Wick link=topic=7073.msg340231#msg340231 date=1178388092]
    What do you mean a school for morons? Though the dwight school was a prestigious private school?
    [/quote]

It has a rep of being one of the schools for rich kids who don't really have to do anything to pass....hence Dumb White Idiots Getting High Together.&nbsp; There are some great private schools in NYC, but as far as 'educational value' goes, I've never met anyone growing up in NYC who thought that particular one was anything other than a mating ground for debutards.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=7073.msg340238#msg340238 date=1178388251]
    It has a rep of being one of the schools for rich kids who don't really have to do anything to pass....hence Dumb White Idiots Getting High Together.&nbsp; There are some great private schools in NYC, but as far as 'educational value' goes, I've never met anyone growing up in NYC who thought that particular one was anything other than a mating ground for debutantes.
    [/quote]

Ok thanks. I get it.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

There is a god and he is some judge in LA that sent that racist skank to jail. I hope she doesn't fucking show up and has to do 90 days. Stupid whore.

[quote author=idiomatic_german link=topic=7073.msg339878#msg339878 date=1178366827]

[/quote]

whats pretty lame is to go on about how much you dislike someone because of their voice. im not trying to build her up to be this great person, but the reasons shes hated are pretty stupid to me, considering those are the reasons she is famous. paris hilton mean so little to me that i couldnt even find it in me to hate her if i wanted to. some people are just dumb, but it doesnt make them bad. you dont hear people bashing retards.
    [size=3pt]yes i said retard and i dont give a fuck.[/size]

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=7073.msg340336#msg340336 date=1178394989]
    whats pretty lame is to go on about how much you dislike someone because of their voice. im not trying to build her up to be this great person, but the reasons shes hated are pretty stupid to me, considering those are the reasons she is famous. paris hilton mean so little to me that i couldnt even find it in me to hate her if i wanted to. some people are just dumb, but it doesnt make them bad. you dont hear people bashing retards.
    [size=3pt]yes i said retard and i dont give a fuck.[/size]
    [/quote]

i bash tards all the time. I find Chris Burke very funny.

Uh-oh........ :2thescream:

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=7073.msg340336#msg340336 date=1178394989]
    [size=33pt]yes i said retard and i dont give a fuck.[/size]
    [/quote]just helping soggy out.&nbsp; :-P

[quote author=Wick link=topic=7073.msg340338#msg340338 date=1178395158]
    i bash tards all the time. I find Chris Burke very funny.

Uh-oh........ :2thescream:
    [/quote]

Can I follow you around? I'm bored.

[quote author=Bella22 link=topic=7073.msg340340#msg340340 date=1178395201]
    Can I follow you around? I'm bored.
    [/quote]

Sure ya can tard!!!! :lol:

Thread Information