Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton is going to jail.

Re: Paris Hilton is going to jail.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=7073.msg339036#msg339036 date=1178326014]
    i dont think she acts like a douchebag, i think shes smart and knows how to keep herself in the spotlight.
    [/quote]

OMFG, Please tell me you don't have a crush on her!   

I think she's dumber than a sack of rocks but she does have the skills to keep her ass in the spotlight, and that is why people can't stand her...she's a talentless hack who just won't go away and people are getting sick of looking at her ass.

By the way, how was the boobie bar last night?
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=7073.msg339036#msg339036 date=1178326014]
    i dont think she acts like a douchebag, i think shes smart and knows how to keep herself in the spotlight.
    [/quote]

I'm only speaking from the experience's I've had with watching the way she act's in clubs I've been at when she has been too. She is a brat and an asshole. I'm not saying she isn't smart about keeping herself in the limelight, but she treats people very rudely and that is why I think she's a douchebag.

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=7073.msg339044#msg339044 date=1178326189]
    I agree with DT.&nbsp; The douchebaggery is outrageous with her.&nbsp; So is her sense of entitlement, and her belief that she is untouchable.
    I love when people like this are taken down a notch.&nbsp; If I got arrested for a DUI, and was caught driving with a suspended license, I'd be in jail for sure.&nbsp; Why should she be any different?

And I just can't understand what makes her a media darling?&nbsp; She isn't that attractive, and she doesn't have great personality or fabulous acting ability.&nbsp; Aren't Donald Trump's kids this rich?&nbsp; We don't see much hoopla around them.
    [/quote]

i dont think that everyone who commits a crime thinks they are untouchable. i dont understand what douchebaggery is so outrageous? shes young and likes to party, i used to party a lot but the difference is that i didnt have the media following me. everyone talks about all the annoying &quot;outrageous&quot; shit she does, but she also does a lot of good, shes an animal rights advocate, and she donates a lot of money to a lot of charities.

im not a big fan of her myself, but i dont blame her for being the way she is. and i surely dont hate her because of it. she really hasent done anything totally out of control, or hateful.

[quote author=number9 link=topic=7073.msg339046#msg339046 date=1178326319]
    i am insanely jealous of people born into that kind of money regardless of who they are&nbsp; :-D
    she's spoiled and can do what she wants. that would be nice.
    she has enough money not to care what people think.

[/quote]

[quote author=Allied Forces Unite link=topic=7073.msg339048#msg339048 date=1178326358]
    OMFG, Please tell me you don't have a crush on her!&nbsp; &nbsp;

I think she's dumber than a sack of rocks but she does have the skills to keep her ass in the spotlight, and that is why people can't stand her...she's a talentless hack who just won't go away and people are getting sick of looking at her ass.

By the way, how was the boobie bar last night?
    [/quote]

ha! it was actually a gay strip bar, and it was fuckin nasty, i swear there were all these middle aged women (probably all named kathy) gawking at these gay boys and teasing them with money. this one bitch who had ronald mcdonald hair got kicked out because she would use the money to get them to put their junk in her face, and she would never actually give them the money

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=7073.msg339052#msg339052 date=1178326578]
    i dont think that everyone who commits a crime thinks they are untouchable. i dont understand what douchebaggery is so outrageous? shes young and likes to party, i used to party a lot but the difference is that i didnt have the media following me. everyone talks about all the annoying &quot;outrageous&quot; shit she does, but she also does a lot of good, shes an animal rights advocate, and she donates a lot of money to a lot of charities.

im not a big fan of her myself, but i dont blame her for being the way she is. and i surely dont hate her because of it. she really hasent done anything totally out of control, or hateful.
    [/quote]
    I guess aside from the negatives, its a lack of anything positive. &nbsp;In a way, like J-lo. &nbsp;If you have a bajillion dollars and you give away a million of it, is that philanthropic? &nbsp;She doesn't have a job, of course she can (and should) volunteer for social justice causes. &nbsp;She has a mountain of money, she should give a small portion of it to be helpful to others. &nbsp;I'm just unimpressed -- completely underwhelmed. &nbsp;I don't understand the hoopla. &nbsp;Money doesn't impress me, and she is a very sad role model for young girls. &nbsp;Being rich and/or famous is not a realistic goal. &nbsp;She won the genetic lottery. &nbsp;That's it. &nbsp;I need a bit more than that.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=7073.msg339057#msg339057 date=1178326759]
    ha! it was actually a gay strip bar, and it was fuckin nasty, i swear there were all these middle aged women (probably all named kathy) gawking at these gay boys and teasing them with money. this one bitch who had ronald mcdonald hair got kicked out because she would use the money to get them to put their junk in her face, and she would never actually give them the money
    [/quote]

:lol: Silly bitch, doesn't she know those gay's work hard for their money?
    It's funny because here the gay strippers at the clubs (not strip clubs-we don't have any gay one's) are ALL straight, no joke. But then you go to the LaBear's (a strip club for females) almost all of the dudes there are gay.&nbsp; I-R-O-N-Y
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=7073.msg339059#msg339059 date=1178326883]
    I guess aside from the negatives, its a lack of anything positive.&nbsp; In a way, like J-lo.&nbsp; If you have a bajillion dollars and you give away a million of it, is that philanthropic?&nbsp; She doesn't have a job, of course she can (and should) volunteer for social justice causes.&nbsp; She has a mountain of money, she should give a small portion of it to be helpful to others.&nbsp; I'm just unimpressed -- completely underwhelmed.&nbsp; I don't understand the hoopla.&nbsp; Money doesn't impress me, and she is a very sad role model for young girls.&nbsp; Being rich and/or famous is not a realistic goal.&nbsp; She won the genetic lottery.&nbsp; That's it.&nbsp; I need a bit more than that.
    [/quote]

i &quot;won the genetic lottery&quot;, i dont volenteer for social justice causes, should i be hated too? donating money isnt impressive? why not? it isnt like they have to do it. i think donating to a good cause is impressive no matter how much money you have.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=7073.msg339066#msg339066 date=1178327205]
    i &quot;won the genetic lottery&quot;, i dont volenteer for social justice causes, should i be hated too? donating money isnt impressive? why not? it isnt like they have to do it. i think donating to a good cause is impressive no matter how much money you have.
    [/quote]
    But my $20 and her $100,000 are equivilent.
    It doesn't seem glorious to me.

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=7073.msg339068#msg339068 date=1178327391]
    But my $20 and her $100,000 are equivilent.
    It doesn't seem glorious to me.
    [/quote]

isn't there a bible story about this? the rich man that donates a lot and the poor man who donates very little and it is worth more?
    I remembered something from the bible!

:angel3: :angel3:

AHAH, she got what she deserves. I dislike her.
    _Emilee_

Paris sucks.

She's 26? years old and talks like a fucking baby?&nbsp; She's an idiot.&nbsp; She's Anne Coulter's long lost twin.&nbsp;

I say, boohoo Paris.&nbsp; Welcome to reality.&nbsp;

[/quote]

Yeah, &quot;smart&quot; enough to keep herself in the spotlight by using racial slurs. &nbsp;Really classy.

I can't for the life of me understand why you're defending her, Hotsauce.
    Bisexual black female<br />in search of straight male<br />for love relationship<br />...long walks on the beach<br />...a good book in front of the fire<br />..and lots and lots of anal sex<br />--send photo--

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=7073.msg339021#msg339021 date=1178325590]
    im glad that she isnt getting special treatment. but i kind of feel sorry for her because everyone hates her, just because shes rich.
    [/quote]I don't hate her because she is rich, I hate her because she is stupid, hasn't done a thing in her life yet she gets all this press and crap.

I don't hate her.&nbsp; I'm just insanely jealous.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=7073.msg338991#msg338991 date=1178324242]
    :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!&nbsp; What a dumbass.&nbsp; I'm so happy she's going to jail.&nbsp; I just hope she and Nicole Richie don't try to make a reality show out of this one.&nbsp;
    [/quote]Oh, you can just see The Simple Life: Inmates. Didn't they try to do something similar with Lil Kim with mild success? And it's Paris Hilton.&nbsp; I was pleasantly surprised to hear she actually got jail time, though.

And GOD her rep is the most worthless person ever. 95% of the time he happens to not be able to be reached for comment, and when he is, he's doing something like calling Shanna Moakler childish and mean-spirited for reacting when Paris's camp threw a drink in her face.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

[quote author=Just Me link=topic=7073.msg339164#msg339164 date=1178331550]
    I don't hate her because she is rich, I hate her because she is stupid, hasn't done a thing in her life yet she gets all this press and crap.
    [/quote]

thats not her fault, thats the stupid general public who are into her, thats why shes famous.

[quote author=SuzySteamboat link=topic=7073.msg339113#msg339113 date=1178329051]
    Yeah, &quot;smart&quot; enough to keep herself in the spotlight by using racial slurs.&nbsp; Really classy.

I can't for the life of me understand why you're defending her, Hotsauce.
    [/quote]

im not defending her, i dont even have an opinion on her, i just think a lot of people like to see her go down just because shes rich, and i think its unfair.

[quote author=andrea0121 link=topic=7073.msg339110#msg339110 date=1178328864]
    Paris sucks.

She's 26? years old and talks like a fucking baby?&nbsp; She's an idiot.&nbsp; She's Anne Coulter's long lost twin.&nbsp;

I say, boohoo Paris.&nbsp; Welcome to reality.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

shes not an idot, she had some of the best schooling money can buy. she talks like a baby because thats just the way her voice is, i dont think shes faking it. it doesnt make her a bad person because she grew up cut off from the real world. she wouldnt know if she was being a rich asshole, because all she knows is rich assholes.&nbsp;

Too bad all those co's and higher ups at county will be greased up. Jail will be like a day spa for her. Trust me.

But once again, another waste of jail space.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

She bothers me because she is so mind numbingly unaware. And I cannot avoid her. I worked with someone a lot like her once, so self absorbed and vapid. She made me fucking violent. She was always so blissfully happy because she was totally unaware. Why cant I be totally unaware? Sometimes I envied her. I wish breaking a nail was the only life crisis I experienced.
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

That's hot.
    [quote author=Mr. Formaldehyde]<br />I will wship YOU!!!1[/quote]<br />[quote author=LawChick]<br />I love you back whore. Don&#39;t forget it either.<br />[/quote]

[quote author=wickedgirl link=topic=7073.msg339441#msg339441 date=1178341710]
    She bothers me because she is so mind numbingly unaware. And I cannot avoid her. I worked with someone a lot like her once, so self absorbed and vapid. She made me fucking violent. She was always so blissfully happy because she was totally unaware. Why cant I be totally unaware? Sometimes I envied her. I wish breaking a nail was the only life crisis I experienced.
    [/quote]

Haha, I know what you mean but do you really want to have the IQ of a donut?&nbsp;
    Plus, would you have ever made on over to this site if that were the case?&nbsp;

Wow...I'm actually quite shocked to hear this..I thought she's going to get away with everything..again.

Is she going to be somebody's bitch?

Or will her jail be cushioned with silk mattress and her own TV?

I think it's the latter. Her dad is going to somehow influence the people inside with his money, they always do.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

[quote author=Bella22 link=topic=7073.msg339634#msg339634 date=1178349809]
    Wow...I'm actually quite shocked to hear this..I thought she's going to get away with everything..again.

Is she going to be somebody's bitch?

Or will her jail be cushioned with silk mattress and her own TV?

I think it's the latter. Her dad is going to somehow influence the people inside with his money, they always do.
    [/quote]Are you speaking from experience?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

[quote author=tara12sk link=topic=7073.msg339638#msg339638 date=1178349890]
    Are you speaking from experience?
    [/quote]

Yikes.

Thread Information