Thread: Satara Silver/Stratton - 4 February 2017 - waiting for LA ME results

Satara Silver/Stratton - 4 February 2017 - waiting for LA ME results

When I saw this girl's ME entry, I thought her name was familiar. She is calling herself Satara Silver now, but was once Satara Stratton and was featured on the show Disappeared. She was found alive then but clearly had issues. FB is saying possible heroin OD. I can't find her Disappeared video on youtube, but it was season 5, episode 6 called City of Angels.

https://www.facebook.com/satara.silver?ref=br_rs

https://www.facebook.com/satarasilve...SEARCH&fref=nf

http://mec.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/m...Num=2017-01030

This is what a friend said when somebody asked how she died
    She had a heroin problem. She was in recovery and clean for the longest time. She was very intelligent and outgoing. Guess her demons ended up getting the better of her.
    Satara Stratton appeared in a few films under the name Satara Silver but also racked up a police rap sheet. She frequented Santa Monica Boulevard, at known drug hangouts, and was arrested a number of times.

Her once beautiful looks rapidly deteriorated after she became a heroin addict.

Her mother Sharon Stratton says that her daughter lost touch around Thanksgiving 2011 and she blames all her daughter?s woes on a convicted sex offender named Paul Constantinescu, 45, and on another incident in which she claimed that someone extorted money from her daughter.

Constantinescu is certainly no angel but Stratton seemed to like him and spent time willingly with him.

She claims he dropped her off Cedars Sinai Hospital in Beverly Hills in March 2012 because she asked him to, but her story seems to have later changed a number of times.

She says that he shot her up with drugs which caused her to become a drug addict, however based on her numerous mug shots, her drug issues started well before the four months she claims she was in captivity.

She also claims he kept her in a hole in the wall and said,

He carved out a hole in the wall and would stuff me in it

and said he took her to a series of motels.

Then, according to NBC Los Angeles, she said,

We were running out of money. Police were on us. I could not take it anymore.

Adding to the confusion, her mother claims that Constantinescu abducted her daughter four separate times and worked with others to groom her for sale, drug her and keep her in captivity.

Her mother even claims that one time she was able to put her daughter in a drug rehab but that Constantinescu got her out.

One person who claims to know her said she danced nude to support herself, became homeless and prostituted herself. He was so upset at what he considered to be lies told by Stratton that he published a e-book.

Stratton seems to have recovered and had a small part in the 2013 television series Being Mary Jane.
    http://www.lasvegasworldnews.com/asp...risoner/16206/

Last edited by bermstalker; 02-08-2017 at 02:24 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    2 Mutual friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    So this is the guy who she liked?

article-2111604-1211A321000005DC-706_306x423.jpeg

Email from someone with the name Legal Advisor

I tried many means to contact you and therefore, this is a last try before lawyers. Satara Strattons' case is a murder investigation as she is the 10th witness dead. It should make MYDEATH care about posts more than the dirt people pull up on line rather than the legal issues surrounding this death, and the fact Carrier Fisher also died as a witness (all deaths are made to appear accidental but when you have 10 witnesses dead it becomes suspicious). People should not get to post heresy or theories; drugs during trafficking are a weapon not a choice. Drugs as murder weapons is upcoming in LA per the coroner. This is ongoing investigation and should have less pointing fingers at the deceased and realize the criminals involved are guilty, and require prosecutions. FB is the only one saying Heroin OD and started with the primary suspect. Lawyer will contact if not removed.

and another

Additional Information: LA Coroner and Private: Murder Investigation
    S/P Human Trafficking victim
    Ongoing: Investigation - witness
    ***Posting of her "voluntary involvement or relationship is not necessary since FBI and LAPD proved otherwise. Choose your sources wisely; ongoing trafficking also means not all news is out in the open. US Marshalls are still on that case as well.

Case Status:
    DEFERRED Pending Additional Investigation - PRIVATE

(It doesn't actually say private anywhere on the LA ME site - the ' legal advisor' added that in. And also made two separate emails to send it through to us.)
    Last edited by Olivia; 04-03-2017 at 01:50 AM.

Holy smokes. She was stunning. It's still astonishing to me how drugs ravage the body.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Somebody has a screw loose.

Perhaps an obsessed "fan"?

Manner:
    ACCIDENT

Cause A:
    COMBINED EFFECTS OF HEROIN, COCAINE, AND MDMA (ECSTASY)

Other Significant Causes:
    HYPERTENSION, POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by wondery View Post
    Perhaps an obsessed "fan"?

Or perhaps a follower of notorious "criminology expert" & "victim's advocate" Chelsea Hoffman?

Sorry, really late reply, but I accidentally stumbled on this link below & came to the thread to see what she was talking about

http://www.chelseahoffman.com/2017/0...tbreaking.html

Some people are saying that Satara's death is the result of a drug overdose -- that she relapsed into heroin addiction. These insensitive, and ignorant, comments are all over the internet right now (I'm looking at you MyDeathSpace).

That blog page sounds reasonable enough, but Chelsea's been a very controversial figure in missing persons/unsolved crimes for many years. It's been a while since I followed a case she was involved in & can't remember all the details now, but for anyone who missed those threads, here's a couple of links that will give you a bit of an idea - & a pathway to dive down the rabbit hole if you want to (be warned though, it's more labyrinthine warren than hole)

https://www.change.org/p/amra-tareen...-allvoices-com

http://downwithchelseahoffman.blogsp...a-hoffman.html

This is one of her more notorious responses to the mother of a victim. This parent asked her to remove speculative comments that the family found distressing, but of course MDS is disgusting just for posting a quote about Satara.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I didn't know MDS was considered "all over the internet", but thanks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Funny how I said a possible drug overdose, and then she actually died from a DRUG OVERDOSE. FAKE NEWS.

Some people are saying that Satara's death is the result of a drug overdose -- that she relapsed into heroin addiction. These insensitive, and ignorant, comments are all over the internet right now (I'm looking at you MyDeathSpace).
    In other words, exactly how she died.

"some people" = medical examiner.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information