Thread: Todd TJ Allen (18) stabbed arrests have been made

Todd TJ Allen (18) stabbed arrests have been made

Teen boy missing from Sterling, Connecticut Found

UPDATE 1/14/17 ? According to the arrest warrant, Kevin Weismore admitting to police he stabbed TJ to death and led investigators to the body.

NBC Connecticut reported: ?Weismore claims he met with TJ Allen on the trails behind Laiho Road on Dec. 26 around 3 p.m. to sell TJ a large amount of marijuana. He stated that when he showed TJ the drugs that TJ pulled out a gun from a backpack. Weismore reacted by pushing the gun away and stabbing TJ.

?I knifed TJ, stabbing him in the stomach once using my right hand, and then stabbing him in the neck a few times. I stabbed him in the neck once and he kept moving so I did it a couple more times,? Weismore?s statement in the warrant reads.

The story sounds fabricated to me. First, why would TJ pull a gun out and rob Weismore. Also, it seems unlikely that Weismore pushed the gun away. Lastly, when did Weismore pull a knife and when. Did he pull a knife after TJ pulled a gun? Highly unlikely that TJ would have allowed him to do that if he was pointing a gun at him. Did Weismore have the knife already out, then TJ pulled a gun because Weismore had a knife? Please keep in mind that Weismore stated he tossed the weapon off a cliff, but it has not been located. If you needed to prove self-defense, why would you throw the gun away? Frankly I doubt it ever will be as I don?t think the gun exists. Weismore in the statement went on to say he his TJ?s body behind a rock pile, and later had a friend help him dump TJ?s bike into a pond in Killingly.

According to the warrant, he admitted to a friend what happened and that friend helped him dump Allen?s dirt bike into a pond in Killingly. Weismore was the one that told the police where TJ?s body was and what happened, so you can?t help but wonder why this ?friend? didn?t go to the police. The ?friend? has not been named by the police.

UPDATE 1/13/17 ? The Connecticut police have stated that the body of Todd ?TJ? Allen has been found in the Laiho Road area in Sterling. The police also stated

Kevin Weisman
    Kevin Weismore
    they have made an arrest of Kevin Weismore, 19, of Sterling. He is being charged with murder and tampering with evidence and being held on $1 million bond.

Original story: Todd ?TJ? Jeremiah Allen, 18, from Sterling, Conn. has been missing since Monday, Dec. 26, 2016. He left his home around 12:30 to go dirt biking, as he has done in the past. The family told NBC Connecticut that he always called home and came home before dark.

The family stated that TJ did text a friend around 1:30 that day and said he hurt his leg. Another friend said they got the same message around 3 p.m. that day. What is strange is that when the first friend texted him, he never responded back. Then over an hour later he sends a text to another friend.

Search

The State police began a search for him but have not found him. TJ rides the Rails to Trail bike path that goes from Sterling into Coventry, Rhode Island, as well as the area of Ross Pond, state police said. Tj?s cell phone battery has probably gone dead leaving only the last place his cell phone pinged as an area for them to search. Volunteers have branched out from that area and began their own searches, but yesterday the police asked volunteers to stop after a couple got lost in the woods and had to be rescued.

On the Search for TJ Facebook page there has been a lot of discussion regarding a comment on a WTNH news article from TJ?s friend Donald Johnson.

?I?ve had people shoot at me up there,? says Johnson who described a run in he had with hunters. ?Uhh I think they were more just pissed off cause yeah we were scaring their animals off that they were trying to hunt.?

Theories

Many on Facebook our theorizing where he may be and are leaving screenshots of areas they have searched or should be searched. The momentum is high to find TJ and even though the days are clicking by, no one has wavered in their quest to find him.

Many of TJ?s friends have stopped by his house to talk with his mom, Christina Moses, before they headed out to start looking for TJ again.

?I think people have been amazing, just amazing,? says Christina. ?Some of the people, don?t even know him.?

TJ is 5?10? about 130 pounds with shoulder-length light brown hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a camouflage t-shirt, blue jeans and brown work boots with a black helmet.
    http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.c...t-bike-riding/

Second arrest made in death of missing Sterling teen

STERLING ? Police have made a second arrest in connection with the homicide of Sterling teen Todd Allen, who was missing for two weeks before being found dead.

Dustin Warren, 18, of Sterling, was charged with tampering with evidence, hindering prosecution and interfering with a police officer on Friday. Warren is being held on a $125,000 bond and is scheduled to appear at Danielson Superior Court on Monday. Police said there was no mug shot of Warren available.

Kevin Weismore, 19, of Sterling, was taken into custody on January 13 and charged with murder and tampering with evidence. Police said they found the remains of Todd ?TJ? Allen, 18, in a wooded area near 61 Laiho Road ? Weismore?s listed address.

Allen had been missing since he left home on a dirtbike on the day after Christmas. He was believed to be injured after crashing his bike, when he texted from his cell phone not long after he left.

Kevin Weismore

Kevin Weismore
    But in reality, Allen suffered multiple stab wounds, Trooper Kelly Grant said at a press conference Friday, and a medical examiner will determine the exact cause and manner of death.

Allen?s mother, Christina Moses said, ?I?m really hurt?that someone hated my little boy so much that he thought he had to do that to him.People loved him, people loved having TJ come to their house, to have dinner, to have family picnics, he was loved and respected by everyone, I would have said.?

Police and volunteers spent over a week searching for Allen. Police said this remains an active investigation.

Weismore admitted to smoking and selling marijuana. According to the warrant, he told police he knew Allen as a friend from high school who also sold marijuana. Weismore came into a large amount of marijuana and agreed to sell it to Allen the day after Christmas, he told police. The pair met in the woods to make the trade. He told police that?s when Allen pulled out a gun and pointed it at him, telling him he didn?t have the money. Weismore said he punched Allen and then stabbed him multiple times until he died.
    http://fox61.com/2017/01/27/second-a...sterling-teen/

3rd person charged in connection with murder of missing Sterling teen TJ Allen

STERLING ? A third person has been charged in connection with the death of a teen who went missing in Sterling just after Christmas. Todd ?TJ? Allen was found dead the morning of January 13 in a wooded area near his suspected killer?s home.

Todd "TJ" Allen
    Todd ?TJ? Allen
    David Howard, 19, of Sterling, was arrested on Monday and charged with tampering with evidence, hindering prosecution and interfering with a police officer for his involvement in the stabbing death of Allen. Howard was released on bond will appear in court on February 10.

Kevin Weismore, 19, of Sterling, was taken into custody January 13 and charged with murder and tampering with evidence.

On Friday, January 27, police made a second arrest in the case. Dustin Warren, 18, of Sterling, was charged with tampering with evidence, hindering prosecution and interfering with a police officer on Friday. Warren is appearing in Danielson Superior Court Monday.

Allen had been missing since he left home on a dirtbike on the day after Christmas. He was believed to be injured after crashing his bike, when he texted from his cell phone not long after he left. Police and volunteers spent over a week searching for Allen.

Weismore admitted to smoking and selling marijuana. According to his arrest warrant, he told police he knew Allen as a friend from high school who also sold marijuana. Weismore came into a large amount of marijuana and agreed to sell it to Allen the day after Christmas, he told police. The pair met in the woods to make the trade. He told police that?s when Allen pulled out a gun and pointed it at him, telling him he didn?t have the money. Weismore said he punched Allen and then stabbed him multiple times until he died.

http://fox61.com/2017/01/30/3rd-pers...teen-tj-allen/

Classmate suspected of killing Sterling teen faces judge for 1st time in emotional courtroom

DANIELSON -- The tears and emotions were raw the moment Kevin Weismore, 19, entered Courtroom One at State Superior Court in Danielson Tuesday afternoon.

Weismore was charged with murder and tampering with evidence in the death of his former classmate. He's accused of stabbing Todd "TJ" Allen, 18, to death during an alleged altercation the day after Christmas. State Police say Weismore hid Allen's body. He confessed and was arrested on Friday.

Hundreds of people helped search for Allen but nothing came up. On Friday, more than three weeks later, Weismore confessed to the stabbing and led police to Allen's remains.

"I really want anything that can be thrown at them to be thrown at them, but it’s the saddest, saddest thing that one boy decided that he was going to ruin the lives of so many people," said Christina Moses, Allen's mother after the arraignment. "All I want now is for everyone in the whole world to know the truth that TJ was a good person."

Weismore is being held on a $1 million bond. He is due back in court February 3.
    http://fox61.com/2017/01/17/teen-sus...ged-courtroom/
    D
    Todd Tj Allen : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012203880592

Kevin Weismore: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...friends.search

Dustin Warren:https://www.facebook.com/dustin.warren.10
    https://www.facebook.com/dustin.warren.779

David Howard :
    https://www.facebook.com/david.howar...friends.search

Seems like there is always a "friend" that helps these people.

That makes my brain explode. I have lots of friends. I can't think of one friend that would help me after I murdered somebody.....nor can I think of one friend who I would help.

Dustin Warren, 18, of Sterling, was charged with tampering with evidence, hindering prosecution and interfering with a police officer on Friday. Warren is being held on a $125,000 bond and is scheduled to appear at Danielson Superior Court on Monday. Police said there was no mug shot of Warren available.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    So many lives destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Seems like there is always a "friend" that helps these people.

That makes my brain explode. I have lots of friends. I can't think of one friend that would help me after I murdered somebody.....nor can I think of one friend who I would help.
    I know right ?!

Thread Information